Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Hippie And The Nun! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hippie And The Nun! (965 Views)

A Priest And A Nun / The Soldier & The Nun / Equlibrium Tried Cheating A Nun! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hippie And The Nun! by Omolola1(f): 3:45pm On Jan 06, 2009
One day a hippie gets a ride on a public bus and sees a hot young nun. He sits down next to her and promptly asks if she would like to have sex, to which she immediately says no and walks off the bus. The bus driver leans over and says “Hey guy I know how to get that nun to have sex with you…”

Naturally the hippie asks, and the bus driver tells him that every night at midnight the nun goes to an old graveyard to pray for god to forgive her for her past, and that he should dress up like god and tell the nun she will be forgiven if she has sex with you.

The hippie gives his thanks and runs to the nearest costume shop.

Later that evening the hippie gets ready for his big night and drives down to the graveyard and sees the nun praying, on her knees. He says “Behold, I have heard your prayers and you shall be forgiven if you have sex with me!”

The nun agrees but asks if they can have anal sex in order to keep her virginity. The hippie agrees and once they are finished the hippie jumps back and pulls off his mask and says “Surpise, its me the Hippie!”

The nun jumps up and pulls off her mask and says “Surprise, its me the bus driver!” grin

1 Like

Re: Hippie And The Nun! by joyAA(f): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2009
Aaahh!
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by joyAA(f): 11:22pm On Jan 06, 2009
Aaahh
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by Ben13: 10:09am On Jan 07, 2009
Lol grin
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2009
ouch
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by Omolola1(f): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2009
Here is another one: This is titled 'DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS'

A professor at Auburn University is giving a seminar on the supernatural. Getting a feel for his students, he asks “How many of you believein ghosts?” About 80 of his students raise their hands.

“That’s a good start I suppose. Those of you who believe in ghosts, how many have actually seen a ghost?” About 30 students raise their hands.

“That’s good. I’m really glad you’re taking this seriously. Ok, has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?” About a dozen students raise their hands.

“That’s a great response. Has anyone ever touched a ghost?” Two students raise their hands. “That’s fantastic. But let me ask you one last question… have any of you ever made love to a ghost?”

One student in the back raises his hand. The professor is astonished. He removes his glasses, takes a step back, and says, “Son, in all the years I’ve been giving this lecture, no one has ever actually claimed to have slept with a ghost. Why don’t you come up here and tell us about it.”

The redneck student replies with a nod and a grin, and begins to make his way up to the podium. The professor says, “Well, tell us what it’s like to have sex with a ghost.”

The student replies, “Ghost? Oh… I thought you said ‘goats’!”
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by Omolola1(f): 11:09am On Jan 13, 2009
Yet another one;

A wife decides to take her husband to a club for his birthday. They arrive at the club and the doorman says, “Hey, John! How ya doin’?” His wife is puzzled and asks if he’s been to this club before. “Oh, no,” says John. “He’s in my football team."

When they are seated, a waitress asks John if he’d like his usual and brings over a Callypso. His wife is becoming increasingly uncomfortable and says,”How did she know that you drink Callypso?“She’s in the Ladies’ football team honey. Sometimes we do play against each other.”

A prostitute then comes over to their table, throws her arms around John, and says “Hi Johnny. Want your usual table dance, big boy?” John’s wife, now furious, grabs her purse and storms out of the club.

John follows and spots her getting into a cab. Before she can slam the door, he jumps in beside her. He tries desperately to explain how the prostitute must have mistaken him for someone else, but his wife is having none of it. She is screaming at him at the top of her lungs, calling him every name in the book.

The taxi driver turns his head and says, “Looks like you picked up a real b*tch tonight, John.” grin grin
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by clemcykul(f): 11:24am On Jan 13, 2009
lol
nice one grin
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by tobiit(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2009
The 1st and 2nd Joke are superb wink,

keep it up and drop some more cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by clemcykul(f): 1:52pm On Jan 13, 2009
no i wunt.
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by Omolola1(f): 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2009
One day Little Johnny walks up to his Mom and says, “Mommy, is God Black or White?”

She replies, “Well, Honey, God is both Black and White.”

Then he says, “Mommy, is God a boy or a girl?”

“God is both a boy and a girl, Honey,” she replies.

“Mommy, is God gay or straight?” he inquires again.

Getting a little irritated, the mother replies, “Well, Honey, God is both gay and straight.”

After thinking for a moment, Johnny looks up and asks, “Mommy, is God Michael Jackson ?”

"Why do you ask?", his mom asked. Johnny replies "because michael jackson has all this qualities" grin
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by sholabanke(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2009
@poster
i like all the jokes except the last about God
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by cooldud62: 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2009
nice one
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by sholabanke(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2009
@cooldude
longest time
how u dey?
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by darequam(m): 8:35pm On Jan 13, 2009
Ruggedboy's back
@poster
better beg for forgiveness
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by Gabry(f): 11:41pm On Jan 13, 2009
shocked
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by chyk91(m): 12:40am On Jan 14, 2009
lol
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by Omolola1(f): 9:26am On Jan 14, 2009
@ sholabanke
its ok, but na ordinary joke now anyway no offence

UGLY BABY

A lady with her baby is sitting in a bus beside the driver… “What an ugly baby!”, said the driver to the lady.

Feeling insulted, she moved to another seat and murmurred a few things under her breathe. The man next to her asked, “What happened?”

“The driver just insulted me!” she cried. Sympathetic, the man offered, “That bastard, he shouldn’t have insulted you! Go, get his number. I’ll hold your monkey for you.” grin cheesy
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by Omolola1(f): 9:50am On Jan 14, 2009
A man staggers into an emergency room with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally, the doctor asks him what happened.

“Well, it was like this,” said the man. “I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a pasture of cows. We went to look for them, and while I was rooting around, noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife’s monogram on it– stuck right in the middle of the cow’s butt.” “That’s when I made my big mistake.” “What did you do?” asks the doctor.

“Well, I lifted the cow’s tail again and yelled to my wife, “Hey, this looks like yours!” “I don’t remember much after that!” grin
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by clemcykul(f): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2009
he received the beatn of his life
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by Omolola1(f): 12:37pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ clem
yep grin u're very bright

A mother is in the kitchen making dinner for her family when her daughter walks in.
“Mother, where do babies come from?”
The mother thinks for a few seconds and says, “Well dear, Mommy and Daddy fall in love and get married. One night they go into their bedroom, they kiss and hug and have sex.”
The daughter looks puzzled so the mother continues, “That means the daddy puts his penis in the mommy’s vagina. That’s how you get a baby, honey.” The child seems to comprehend.
“Oh, I see, but the other night when I came into your room you had daddy’s penis in your mouth. What do you get when you do that?”
“Jewelry, my dear. Jewelry.” grin
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by clemcykul(f): 2:28pm On Jan 15, 2009
lol
*blushes* embarassed grin
Re: Hippie And The Nun! by dani1luv: 6:21pm On Jan 15, 2009
LoL @ jokes grin

(1) (Reply)

Whatever! / Lucky Guy! / A Horde Of Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.