Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,083 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

J - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / J (655 Views)

J / The Loan Guarantor – By Obafemi J. Darabidan / A Current Account Is Essential In Your Loan Application – By Obafemi J. Darabida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by adeoladele(m): 1:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
s
Re: J by ayoa123: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
It's very possible you typed the code wrongly or it's expired. What type of voucher code was sent to you? Did you equally contact customer service department?
Re: J by JumiaOnline(m): 5:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
adeoladele:
am a regular customer of Jumia to the extent that including my water dispenser I buy from Jumia, I have tried to use a free voucher code sent by Jumia more than three to four times with no luck, when it get to the point of payment the system will bring out an error and to go back and retry the system will reply with invalid voucher.
is anybody in my shoe? the issue of foreign company faking Nigerian must stop if they try this in a developed country like the USA and others they we be sanction by government even there license can be withdraw. do you have the same experience? please kindly share

Hello Adeoladele,

Please revert with any order number you have, so we can place a call across to you to find out the code you are trying to use.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: J by adeoladele(m): 9:06am On Feb 20, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hello Adeoladele,

Please revert with any order number you have, so we can place a call across to you to find out the code you are trying to use.

Thank you for your patience.

JUMIAwantUback

Re: J by JumiaOnline(m): 2:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
adeoladele:

JUMIAwantUback

Dear Adeoladele,

Sequel to our telephone conversation, please send an email with the item you will like to purchase.

service@

Thanks for the patronage.
Re: J by krisjin(f): 4:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
Good quality service by Jumia. Thumps Up

(1) (Reply)

Online Payment / Get A Professional Business Website / Naira Drops To 241 Against Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.