Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,501 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Urgent Help Needed For Software Project Topic, Ideas And Materials - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Help Needed For Software Project Topic, Ideas And Materials (779 Views)

Final Year Project Topic Ideas In Statistics / B.sc Pharmacology Project Topic/ideas / Ok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed For Software Project Topic, Ideas And Materials by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Any suggestion, idea or material will be highly appreciated. The project could be web based or windows based software.
thanks!
Re: Urgent Help Needed For Software Project Topic, Ideas And Materials by valenu(m): 8:40am On Feb 19, 2015
I always advise people to aim at an "A" due to the ability it has in boosting one's GP. How do u do this? You must have good knowledge of the topic chosen so you can confidently defend the project, you should look around for immediate and obvious problem to solve. This is what makes your supervisors free u an "A". I have many topics with materials but I don't have time to type with fone.
Re: Urgent Help Needed For Software Project Topic, Ideas And Materials by valenu(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2015
There are two usefull topics,
1. The design and implementation
of result compilation system for
nigerian university lecturers using
your school as a case of study.
2. The design and the
implementation of academic
records and CGPA management
system, a case study of your
department.
If you can do any of these for your
school, they will appreciate you. If
you need the ready made, you can
call me.

Or go through this topic
www.nairaland.com/94722/project-topics-computer-science#10991435
Re: Urgent Help Needed For Software Project Topic, Ideas And Materials by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Thanks for your contributions! I finally Got the "Design and Implementation of An online voting system for SUG elections " approved for me. I'm using php and Mysql. 70% Done.

(1) (Reply)

Delta State Jss3 Offline Software: Matters Arising / A Poem To Our Kidnapped Chibok Girls By Don Ocso / University Of Ibadan, Ibadan, Nigeria The Postgraduate School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.