Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) (2141 Views)

Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia / Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out Looking Like A Doll (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
Check out this 18-year-old Russian beauty who can deadlift 180 kilograms and already holds three world powerlifting records.
Power lifter Julia Vins was born in the city of Engels, says, “People know me as “muscle Barbie” – I like this comparison. It’s nice. I have these big, beautiful eyes and wear make-up. But at the same time, I’m strong. I can deadlift 180kg in training. I want to become as big as possible.
see more pics and news here http://24revistas..com/2015/02/meet-18-year-old-with-face-of-porcelain.html

Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by Trinxie(f): 6:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
End time things..."she's an angel that can't find her wings, so she decided to be macho"
Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by Craigston: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Somehow, I like ladies and men who are dedicated to fitness: it's an essential attitude for life.

(1) (Reply)

Petite Beauties! Toke Makinwa & Mocheddah Looking Fab (photos) / Maheeda Goes Another Extreme Length(18+ Rated Pics) / Seven Simple But Classy Ankara Styles By Chidinma ekile!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.