Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) (2112 Views)

Faith Dangana 18-Year-Old Model With Alopecia / Tonto Dikeh Steps Out Looking Like A Doll (Photos) / Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Check out this 18-year-old Russian beauty who can deadlift 180 kilograms and already holds three world powerlifting records.
Power lifter Julia Vins was born in the city of Engels, says, “People know me as “muscle Barbie” – I like this comparison. It’s nice. I have these big, beautiful eyes and wear make-up. But at the same time, I’m strong. I can deadlift 180kg in training. I want to become as big as possible.
see more pics and news here http://24revistas..com/2015/02/meet-18-year-old-with-face-of-porcelain.html

Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by TI1919(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
That's good one

Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by Afrok(m): 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
Same story but different headline and write-up.
Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by zaynulAbideen: 8:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
Makes me vomit my rice.....mtchew......looks like ..............

Photoshop
Re: Meet 18 Year Old With Face Of A Porcelain Doll But Body Of A Hulk (photos) by qadeerkug(m): 8:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
.....?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Nigerian Boy Likes And Comments On His Own Posts / Giant, Hideous, Scary Goat-Headed Satan Statue Unveiled in the United States / Finally, The Return Of The Mo'hits : Donjazzy, Dbanj & Wandecoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.