Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) (58342 Views)

Chika Ike Shows Off Her Real Face / Toyin Aimakhu Calls A Fan 'Amoeba' For Insulting & Calling Her 'Tiny Legs' / Chika Ike Shows Off Her Shoe Closet In Stunning Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
all these endtime woman roaming around the media, showing off their very unclean bodies,seducing men here and there, but when you get in all you will leave with is regrets and wounds all over your heart, my men dont be too carried away, these beautiful bodies are just the nearest highway to hell and nothing else good...
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by janny89: 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
:PIts not funny @controlx
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
evegran:
Her stomach is as flat as mine.
Go girl! smiley.

By the time wey meen g o check your pinshure now na belle wey be like blanket we g o see o
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by JoeCutie(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
...and her K leg. undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Greyworm: 11:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
onosprince:
See as she fine, Na so my wife to be go look like or i stay single angry
amen jare

1 Like

Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by jerryteez: 11:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
fyn lady but not all d way godly.......
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by OGeeKush(m): 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
soooo. what exactly do you want me to do about it?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by agrovick(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2015
evegran:
Go girl! smiley.
U know how we roll; pishures of ur flat tummy or you are telling a big fat lie
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 19, 2015
So it made FP? Wow God is faithful.... I see Good good things coming...
pastorKosiso:
She posted it on her Facebook page today...

https://m.facebook.com/76330522571/photos/pb.76330522571.-2207520000.1424290685./10152748944757572/?type=1&source=9&refid=17
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 1:04am On Feb 19, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
Flat belle

What about yours?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by bastien: 3:50am On Feb 19, 2015
CaptPlanet:

My thoughts exactly...Abeg, her yansh travel?
Lol I tell u, she con still snap am
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by pojophilius(m): 6:02am On Feb 19, 2015
I need una help,I had sex more dan 6rounds yday and I didn't release truout,wot do u fnk tz happening pls
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 19, 2015
Old fool
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by adolphusberit(m): 6:36am On Feb 19, 2015
Where is the husband to tell her baby you look sexy?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by manot: 7:40am On Feb 19, 2015
tiny yanch. tiny waist, k legged woman
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 19, 2015
Hot milf
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by darksuit(m): 9:14am On Feb 19, 2015
dondemex:
Hot milf
U too dey watch bf cheesy
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by pweetiedee(m): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2015
bastien:
Lol I tell u, she con still snap am
she shudnt snap cos her ass aint big? Dats immature. smh. guys sha.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by flexyfranky(m): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2015
Naija babes will b angry wen dey c dia guy wit anoda babe, but dnt wanna do d tins dat will make dia guy not to look outside. One faithful day, in the night, I called my babe to com to d house, she asked me if dia is food in d fridge, I told her "yes". Wen she came, by past 9pm, instead of her to mae tea n drink, she went n boil wter 4 eba. My dear, nairalanders, she loded dis eba to her satisfaction dat night n went to bed wit it. Now, tell me why such person will not hav bigbelly as a woman.
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 9:41am On Feb 19, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
embarassed I fine pass am

Really.?
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by larryozomah(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2015
evegran:
Go girl! smiley.

If i believe eh
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
Pelmet:
I liked this lady...for real. Until she became a Kim k wanna be undecided
're u serious!whatz kim k about her look,pls stop d hate angry
Pelmet:
I liked this lady...for real. Until she became a Kim k wanna be undecided
're u serious!whatz kim k about her look,pls stop d hate
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by SHOCK7(m): 7:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
evegran:
Go girl! smiley.
common stop dat 'ur pics or we don't believe u!
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by felicity111(f): 7:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
love her shape
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by orble: 12:21am On Feb 20, 2015
ToyozzieTohBad:
embarassed I fine pass am

Then run outside and kiss me now!
Re: Chika Ike Shows Off Her Tiny Belly And Buttocks (Photos) by frankjames700: 7:22am On Feb 20, 2015
she's 9ice.
coolshe's 9ice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Brymo: "I Am Going To Hell When I Die" / Pretty Mike Of Lagos Grand Entrance At Real Warri Pikin's Wedding / Busola Dakolo: RMD Reacts To Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.