Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup (16886 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / 28-year-old Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa, Drugs And Cash Seized / Woman Stole A Pot Of Soup: Policeman Pays Complainant N3,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Youngzedd(m): 8:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
MightyD:
Lagas/lagos state people 00000
Must we run away from Nigeria cos of lagos ppl?
Governor fashola re u stl there?
Almost all the critical and terrible with nonsense actions here on nairaland are found in lagos state.

Now is pot of soup, tomorrow might be benzil of garri and fufu.

Hmmm lagos state***

I tire Ooooh. This Lagos, that Lagos nawaaa.
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by BoiledPlantain: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
It is not the guys fault. ...
he addicted to her soup lol
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by goshen26: 8:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
dstnd:
laugh done kill me die oooooo....wetin carry am go dia....

hunger

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Lexusgs430: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
oneagleswings:
you are very stupid to say that. You better take yourself to a physiatrist before your case becomes out of hand. Mtsheeewwwww

You are more silly !!!! Didn't your parents teach you manners ?
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Lexusgs430: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
sauceny:

Was it the president that sent him¿....why think like a rabbit?

It takes a rabbit, to know another rabbit !!!!
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Akinife03(m): 9:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
shoro-niyen grin
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by georgementday(m): 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
8000 naira pot of soup? Na full goat u tey cook am? Nigerians can lie!

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Missmossy(f): 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Chai! Would i blame this on joblessless and poverty? Such a silly act, a pot of stew grin Hahaha

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by StunnazJay(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
But others in his condition might not go to such extremes. And there are lots of them, still you don't hear stories of pots of soup being stolen regularly?

ireneony:
grin grin
Just because of pot of soup.
I think the government is responsible for this, if there was actually job for the man, he won't have bring himself so low.
This country is so fuvved up.

We have clueless stealing our money, yet they were never given a sentence
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by gogodaye(m): 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
tundeayo2020:
community service in Nigeria?
In its quest to decongest the prisons, 'community service' as a mode of punishment was introduced in Lagos state in tge course of recent reforms that were incorporated into the states' penal legislations....Thus heralding the introduction of sentencing of a convict by a court to do communal service in lieu of long term sentence often served behind the prison walls.....
A friend had argued how well the ends of justice would have been better served if both erstwhile IGP Tarfa Balogun and Mrs. Cecelia Ibru had been sentenced to sweep the Third Mainland Bridge for a year each....its deterrent effect would have been legendary..... Folks with the propensity to want to follow in their wake would most probably give a second thought to the shame that would follow in the wake of folks seeing and driving past them as they keep the Third Mainland Bridge clean daily....
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by evea: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
u won't blame him. The woman's soup is sweet. maybe na jazz she cook d soup. lol
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Walelavender(m): 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Trendy247:
Na dis type wey dem dey blame devil...

I CAN'T LAUGH ALONE! A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took one parachute and left. The second who was Aliko Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left. The third was MUHAMMADU BUHARI and he said: " I'm an APC flag bearer so Ican't die now, I need to win JONAH ". So he took one and left. Then it was left with JONATHAN and a little school girl. JONATHAN said to the little girl" take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left. JONATHAN asked her: "How come?"The little girl replied: Buhari took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute. Please don't laugh alone, share with friends.
Stale joke with character assassination.

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by ademega(m): 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
redcliff:

For ashawo
grin grin angry grin grin grin angry
What a word from a dirty mind. What a man thinks in his heart, he speaket .....
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by tundeayo2020: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
gogodaye:

In its quest to decongest the prisons, 'community service' as a mode of punishment was introduced in Lagos state in tge course of recent reforms that were incorporated into the states' penal legislations....Thus heralding the introduction of sentencing of a convict by a court to do communal service in lieu of long term sentence often served behind the prison walls.....
A friend had argued how well the ends of justice would have been better served if both erstwhile IGP Tarfa Balogun and Mrs. Cecelia Ibru had been sentenced to sweep the Third Mainland Bridge for a year each....its deterrent effect would have been legendary..... Folks with the propensity to want to follow in their wake would most probably give a second thought to the shame that would follow in the wake of folks seeing and driving past them as they keep the Third Mainland Bridge clean daily....
wow I never knew such punishment exists in Nigeria. Thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by redcliff: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
ademega:

grin grin angry grin grin grin angry
What a word from a dirty mind. What a man thinks in his heart, he speaket .....

lol
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by xabi148(m): 9:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Make ona consider am nah en mama dey mental dem tie here for their door,en papa na blind old man,en sis na old tym runz ashawo she dey 4 ground near their d bed dyin of aids and his younger bros is starving so are all of them so why shouldn't he had to steal d Pot of soup....who stole d soup na him stole am o
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by sunsplash99(m): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Trendy247:
Na dis type wey dem dey blame devil...

I CAN'T LAUGH ALONE! A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in the plane. The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I can't die now". So he took one parachute and left. The second who was Aliko Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left. The third was MUHAMMADU BUHARI and he said: " I'm an APC flag bearer so Ican't die now, I need to win JONAH ". So he took one and left. Then it was left with JONATHAN and a little school girl. JONATHAN said to the little girl" take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes left. JONATHAN asked her: "How come?"The little girl replied: Buhari took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute. Please don't laugh alone, share with friends.
I CAN'T LAUGH ALONE! A plane was about to crash and
there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile
there were five people in the plane. The first person was
Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I can't
die now". So he took one parachute and left. The second
who was Aliko Dangote said: "I'm the richest man in Africa
and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute
and left. The third was Good luck Ebele Jonathan and he said: "
I'm an PDP flag bearer so I can't die now, I need to win
GMB ". So he took one and left. Then it was left with
Buhari and a little school girl. Buhari said to the
little girl" take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you". The
little girl replied no need for that "there are two parachutes
left. Buhari asked her: "How come?"The little girl
replied: Jonathan took my school bag" thinking it was a
parachute. Please don't laugh alone, share with friends.
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by ChiSun27(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
tundeayo2020:

My brother this is my first time of realizing that Niigeria has a provision for community service...it sounds funny to me sef.
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by 100Cents: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
tundeayo2020:

I commend the sentence and the judge.

Its only in Nigeria that a man steals GSM phone and bags 7years in jail and another man steals N20bn and pays an option of fine 250k or 6 months jail time..

God bless the judge..
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by 100Cents: 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
ademega:
This is pathetic . Double whahala for hungry man on the street.
Meanwhile, somewhere in Abuja, some people are eating one billion naira soup. There is god.

Fashola don useless Lagos.

Jonathan is not the governor of Lagos..
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by 100Cents: 9:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Lexusgs430:
GEJ, you don see wetin you don cause ?

No, its fashola's fault..

1 Like

Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Lexusgs430: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
100Cents:

No, its fashola's fault..

Same difference >>>>>> Nah AC molue hin dey busy dey launch !!!!
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by ransomed: 10:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
tundeayo2020:
::--Yes! Prisons are congested already . I hate stealing in all its entirety but, the crime is motivated by hunger and the convict pleaded guilty and for leniency. Unlike those that are looting billions from our commonwealth and justify their kleptomanic tedencies that stealing is not corruption.
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Eluwilussit(m): 10:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Arraigned for thiefing a large pot of soup Witches & wizards for oga Abiodun village don swear 4 hin destiny..

Hunger things. Which kind winch?
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Neplusultra(f): 10:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
Say what?!?!! shocked Pot of what?! shocked Wetin I no go hear.. lipsrsealed
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by nerodenero: 10:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
Poverty na bastard!
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Filmewell(f): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
dharyour93:
6Days imprisonment for ordinary pot of soup? Why is it that all our corrupt politicians are not in Jail yet?
read again
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by rydow(m): 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
But Stealing is not curruption nah...
But community service though grin! lipsrsealed
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Senjuchiha: 11:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
N ur foolish parent tot u well on bearin false witnesses...wow d best parentin eva
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Senjuchiha: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ws it d govt dt tempted him wit d soup or ws it d 'clueless 1' dt told him dt he sld steal.....dnt blame u 4 ur lack of reasoning....it cuz of ur support 4 a seniletruant n illiterate dt cuzd it....'wneva dr is a carcass,vultures tend 2mk a party dr....janjalweed apc e-rat'
Re: 28-Year-Old Man Sentenced To 6 Days Community Service For Stealing Pot Of Soup by Senjuchiha: 11:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
Na d return of iya basira

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Flogs Husband's 11-Year-Old Nephew To Death In Ogun,False Theft Allegation / Landlord Taught Neighbour How To Drive Then Steals His Car / Car Battery Thief Beaten In Calabar (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.