Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) (77096 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana / Suspected Cultist Killed By Rival Gang In Calabar (Graphic Photo) / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by musaffyan(m): 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
I petty his real family doh
RIP

Chei dem butcher d head nobi small, come resemble straight from d slaughter house

Who go come join me, make d movie for sambisa forest

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 19, 2015
stevecrun:
I no need argue with you..

Lol... I was right abi?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
all these APC members! doing what they know best!
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by ozo13(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
ureach:
They took his shoes...

hmmm
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by GentleToks(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
LEOSIRSIR:
The day you swore the oath of an fraternity on campus, have it at the back of your mind that death is waiting for you in corner. He brings a lot of agony to his parent and family. So pathetic. And for those of you who still belong to a fratenity better drop or bow out before you end up like him

It's not easy unless you have decided to leave the School completely. However, if they are really after your soul, it ll be better for you to stop schooling completely and find something else to do.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
ureach:
They took his shoes...

Yes they took his shoes.. i guess they will use it to tie his spirit under one tree so he never comes to bother them
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by musaffyan(m): 9:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
shadowgwalker:
all these APC members! doing what they know best!

Mr shadow u better stay for u dey or else
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nuezha(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
ureach:
They took his shoes...

They're right there.

That morning, he dressed himself wearing those beautiful socks not knowing what's about to happen to him.

Unfortunately, they don't learn.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by onatisi(m): 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2015
eSeun:
Vote for who? Seun abi?
wasted pvc
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by chat2deen(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
onatisi:
shit man,d guy died in a flower garden just like godfather. But why ur eyes dey see bad things and yet u no fear, and u even have the guts to take the pics of a dead murdered man in his pool of blood just because u wanted to post it on nairaland! Dammmmm

Oboi, I no b the op, I was coming out from Sucessx Suites behind civil defence office wen I saw d corpse.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
ureach:
They took his shoes...

They are there.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by spanzed(m): 9:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
I don't no why some people are so st*pid and foolish to have or to be a cultist what do gain sef.......I just hope there won't be more bloodshed God help us...
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by jerrymej(m): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Now where is the life after here!

Humm.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by sexyjennik(f): 9:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
What a waste It's a pity angry

RIP to the dead. This should serve as an eye opener to those intending to join cultism and the already joined members, please there's no gain. Leave while you still can cause life has no duplicate lipsrsealed

What a gory sight
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
olafunny:
And now it has ended 4 him. I wish i could ask him wat he gained. Its not too late brodas nd sisters, drop ur weaponz and struggle 4 ur future.

#ihavedecide.
With buhari, no more cultism.
mumu. Which buhari?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
sexyjennik:
What a waste It's a pity angry

RIP to the dead. This should serve as an eye opener to those intending to join cultism and the already joined members, please there's no gain. Leave while you still can cause life has no duplicate lipsrsealed

What a gory sight
lols. They want to form big bad boys BBB. So people will fear them.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by onatisi(m): 9:25pm On Feb 19, 2015
chat2deen:

Oboi, I no b the op, I was coming out from Sucessx Suites behind civil defence office wen I saw d corpse.
ok ,when u saw the corpse,you waited ,took out ur phone ,got a good angle then took the pictures ,abi ? Well done . Make una no go take picture enter wahala one day oo. A man was taking pictures of soldiers going to the north at one time ,by the time they finished dealing with him ,he couldn't even remember his phone number or the type of phone he was using. They gave him the phone ,he said it wasn't his own .

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
olamonsor2:
He never remember the son of whom he his.

do you know if his father was a cultist.... I'm just saying

r.i.p to him
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by kakatoheebo(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
Oma se Oº°˚˚°º. Rlly pity ur parents 4 not reaping From wot dey laboured for
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:26pm On Feb 19, 2015
xreal:
Na wa oooh.

See fine boy.
How u come take see him face say na fine boy?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
What a sad end. Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Situation001(m): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chidonc:

Yep bro, wit buhari no cultism only BOKOHARAM

even if your mama sleep and no wake na Buhari you go blame oloriburuku jatijati
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
So many jew here
One thin must kill a man.
He died like a man

1 Like

Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by sholamaami: 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
ilorin people again undecided
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by yemicoal(m): 9:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
oloyolo:
So many jew here
He died like a man
you dey here dey form strong man angry
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by nkemdi89(f): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
he criminal and penal code didn't really give a strong punishment for cultism that's why more people indulges in the act, the highest they do to them which lies mostly in the onus of the school authorities is rustigation, but I always have one advice for them let your cultism ends in your school if you take it outside, the law will charge you for felony as long as you possess arms illegaly besides a proper legislation needs to be enacted to deal with these menace because no one is born a cultist. Also the reason for the lukewarm atitude towards the issue of cultism is because most of our influential people are and were members too.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
So u can't see d shoes?
IYANGBALI:
yes o,they removed his shoes,i suspect that man that told us he had no shoes,na him go remove am
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by sulmeza(m): 9:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
veave:

Hmmmmn....
Folding my clothes this night...
runaway first thing tomorrow morning...
lol..u dnt av to do dat...it's nt gotten 2 dat stage

U can restrict ur mvements sa...especially @nyt
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by deavicky(m): 9:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
xreal:
Na wa oooh.

See fine boy.
abeg no vex. How u take see his face?
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by nkkystel(f): 9:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
I wonder what people gain from cultism. This pix doesn't still stop them from joining o!.
Give your lives to CHRIST cos in HIM you have everything or the so called power and protection you seek from cultism.
Re: Cultist Killed In Ilorin(viewers Discretion) by Situation001(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2015
oloyolo:
So many jew here
He died like a man

oloyolo oloyolo oloyolo
how many times I call you..
you still have time o..
I pray God opens your eyes before it gets too late for you..

Na your parent I just dey pity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Lady Was Given Indian Hemp And Raped After In Lagos (pic) / Yellow Magaji, Bandit Terrorizing Kaduna-Abuja Highway Killed By Police (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.