Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,545 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:07 PM

Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits (3496 Views)

Junior Pope Wanted A Fling With His Wife But Got Stuck / Junior Pope And His Family In Matching Christmas Outfits / Fan Gave An Artwork To Junior Pope While On Set In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by prettyprettywow: 9:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Contrary to his mean look in movies, actir Junior Pope Odonwodo s such a family oriented man and a super loving dad at that. The actor who is so besotted with his son, Jason, shared photos of himself and the baby stepping out in matching outfits. He wrote beneath the photos:

From the first time the doctor placed you in my arms, I knew I'd meet death before I would let you meet harm. Crazy joy, when I see the eyes of my baby boy I pledge to you, I will always do everything I can. Show you how to be a man ; Dignity, integrity, honor , respect.... You're living proof that dreams do come true I love you and I'm here for you....

http://chynaduru..com/2015/02/actor-junior-pope-steps-out-with-son-in.html

Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by Airforce1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by Ezemarcel(m): 11:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
E no fit am jorr.......i was expecting to see a gun
Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by silverdam(m): 11:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Who are they? He's an actor? Is it in Nollywood or Yorubawood or Igbowood? Everybody is now and actor and actress....
Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by jessiecah(f): 12:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Awwwnnn....so nice
Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by pretydiva(f): 7:08am On Feb 19, 2015
Biuriful kiss.. c as him carry d pikin as if say him dey go market
Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by qadeerkug(m): 7:19am On Feb 19, 2015
uhmm mah best actor for ever"love dis dude voice huh smiley
Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by PervRocker: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2015
the first pose is hilarious!
Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by omanifrank(m): 7:24am On Feb 19, 2015
abeg e
Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by floragregs(f): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2015
silverdam:
Who are they? He's an actor? Is it in Nollywood or Yorubawood or Igbowood? Everybody is now and actor and actress....
you don't know him because he's not in gaywood abi?

1 Like

Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by silverdam(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
floragregs:
you don't know him because he's not in gaywood abi?
Gaywood? Is that your country wood? Which country are you from? Are you from Gambia?
Re: Actor Junior Pope Steps Out With Son In Matching Outfits by floragregs(f): 3:12pm On Feb 19, 2015
silverdam:
Gaywood? Is that your country wood? Which country are you from? Are you from Gambia?
I like ur sense of humour! Lol. U will live long.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Or Rita Ora..who Rocked The Gown Better? / Nigeria’s 'male Barbie Doll' Okuneye Idris Olanrewaju Shares New Photos / Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.