Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband (3498 Views)

Omotola's Husband, Matthew Ekeinde Flies Destiny Etiko In An Aircraft (Photos) / This Is What It Means For Omotola To Trademark Her Name / Photos:huge Turn Up For Omotola’s Birthday Bash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband by frankkky: 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
The last birthday celebration of popular actress Omotola was a blast but one couldnt help but observe how her husband seemed to be trying to fit in ,all cameras and eyes were on the wife and bovi didn't help matters with the kind of innuendos and jokes he was making about Omotola success compared to the husband captain ekehinde.I wonder why society tends to ignore a husband to a successful and popular woman especially when the woman is much more succesfull,check it out,its the same scenrio everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband by Nutase: 7:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
You're suffering from inferiority complex.

Has her husband complained or you're helping him drink panadol?

10 Likes

Re: Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband by cyberaddict: 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
You need to do some research on the remunerations of commissioned pilots.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband by otipoju(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2018
Being popular and being successful are not the same thing.

Her husband is a very successful Pilot but is definitely not as popular as the wife.

Blackface for instance is famous but cannot currently be said to be a successful musician.

The day I saw one very famous musician entering bus at Ojuelegba
is the day that I knew that I will choose being an unknown but wealthy and influential person over being popular but struggling to make ends meet.

You compare like with like.

9 Likes

Re: Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 22, 2018
Who watches those shows....
Re: Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:

Her husband is a very successful Pilot but is definitely not as popular as the wife.

Blackface for instance is famous but cannot currently be said to be a successful musician.

The day I saw Bongo Sikwe entering bus at Ojuelegba
Is the day that I knew that I will choose being an unknown but wealthy and influential person over being popular but struggling to make ends meet.

You don’t mean it? shocked
Re: Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband by Kobicove(m): 4:27am On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:

The day I saw Bongo Sikwe entering bus at Ojuelegba
Is the day that I knew that I will choose being an unknown but wealthy and influential person over being popular but struggling to make ends meet.

I agree
Re: Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband by modik(m): 6:43am On Feb 22, 2018
frankkky:
The last birthday celebration of popular actress Omotola was a blast but one couldnt help but observe how her husband seemed to be trying to fit in ,all cameras and eyes were on the wife and bovi didn't help matters with the kind of innuendos and jokes he was making about Omotola success compared to the husband captain ekehinde.I wonder why society tends to ignore a husband to a successful and popular woman especially when the woman is much more succesfull,check it out,its the same scenrio everywhere.

You can do better if you understand that Omotola bears the name of Ekehinde and all her estate jointly belongs to him.

Wise up man!
Re: Don't You Just Feel For Omotola Husband by enemmo(f): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2018
otipoju:

The day I saw one very famous musician entering bus at Ojuelegba
is the day that I knew that I will choose being an unknown but wealthy and influential person over being popular but struggling to make ends meet.

Are you sure it was Bongos Ikwe you saw at Ojuelegba?

I'm sure Bongos lives in G.R.A Otukpo and is comfortable

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Google Rates Cee-c The Most Bitter Woman In Nigeria / Davido Shared His First Hit, "Dami Duro' CD Online, See What Happend. PHOTOS / Ronaldo Gives Man Chilled Coke(funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.