Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,837 members, 7,956,159 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Pleas - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pleas (601 Views)

Pleas Advise My Aunty. / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / Pleas I Need Ur Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pleas by cho25bc(f): 12:37am On Feb 19, 2015
Good day Nairalanders. Please I have a problem and I need your assistance as well-meaning Nigerians. I am posting this message on behalf of my boyfriend who is in dire need of help urgently.
We started dating in 2013.I'm a special person but he's not. He's a final year student of accountancy from unilag. Before we met,he'd lost his dad the previous year(2012). Then in 2013,he lost his uncle who was sponsoring his education(his elder sister's husband). So he was left with his mother and his elder brothers(who are also struggling to make ends meat). His mum struggled for him to continue his education but unfortunately,she fell ill and died in dec last year of heart disease.
Now he's no longer his cheerful self. He's depressed and withdrawn psychologically,emotionally and mentally. He's broke and almost shattered. He cries everytime we talk on phone because he's based in lagos while I'm base in Ibadan. Last week he fell ill but had to borrow money to buy his drugs. He told me a few days ago that he hadn't started his final year project.
Pls I really need your help. He may be forced to drop out of school because of these challenges.I don't want his dream of becoming somebody in life to be shattered because he is an orphan,that's why I'm soliciting for your help in anyway u can. No amount is too small. Advice are also welcome. I'm begging the mods to pls help me push this post to the frontpage. If u need any info pls contact me on 08098249263 or 09050680427. God bless you as you assist a famished soul.
Re: Pleas by chival(f): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2015
What exactly do you mean by "special person"? Please forgive my ignorance.
Re: Pleas by Joel3(m): 1:26am On Feb 19, 2015
double post two different moniker

(1) (Reply)

Is it True That When People Likes You. / Where Is The Place Place To Stay While Walking With An Old Man / Who Is Your Hero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.