Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pleas I Need Ur Candid Advice - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pleas I Need Ur Candid Advice (727 Views)

Pls Help I Need Ur Candid Advice-family ISSUE / UK-based Nigerian Mother Pleas For Help For Kidnapped Child / Face With A Divorce Decision And I Need Ur Candid Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleas I Need Ur Candid Advice by funmemezy: 7:31pm On Apr 02, 2013
Am 30, married with a 4months old baby. During d easter hols,my husbnd n I decided to pay one of their family friends a visit,she is a prophetes but doesn't practic in full course. She cald my husbnd aside n told him somtings never knew it wil b my turn. Though dis is not d first tim she cals us n tel us wat d Lord has reveald to her about us. But this tim,am a bit baffled. She sed d lord told her dat there shldnt be much distnce btw my baby and d nxt one.(Dat wen she's a year,I shld get pregnt again) Infact she sed I shldnt do family plannin at all. She also told me abt one of my sistas inlaw who am two years older than. Dis lady recently behaves somhow intimidatin n disrespectful to me. But inspite of all she does,I don't do as if am hurt,cos I ve learnt dat d husbands house is a citadel of learning. D last tim she cam to visit us cos we live on d same street,she called her mum and told her all dat happnd in my home,I got to knw dis cos there mother calld me d followin day to comfirm somtin related to dat n I knw she was d one who told her. Dis prophetes told me to alws lov her no mata wat she do to me. I notice they hav dat habit in their famly,even my husband atims calls his dat n tel him unecessary tins dat even a baby shldnt do e.g tellin his father gifts his frend gav to baby e.t.c and I hav warnd him concernin dat cos it irritates me,now he seldomly cals his dad in my presenc. Pleas I nid ur candid advice on wat d woman told me abt d distanc btwm my 6mnths old baby and d next one,and concernin my sis inlaw who is misbehavin to me. Tnx
Re: Pleas I Need Ur Candid Advice by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 02, 2013
Another akporo parrot husband! brb
Re: Pleas I Need Ur Candid Advice by baby124: 7:45pm On Apr 02, 2013
You guys must not have too much work or have too much time on your hands to entertain prophets and prophetesses. Just take it as an advice of an enthusiastic aunt-in-law to want to see you guys populate the world. Do what is within your power. If work constraints, health and money matters get in the way. Carry on with family planning and plan well for your kids. Kids are very expensive to have and bring up well these days. If she insists, tell her to bring money. As to your husband, he is also learning and will grow in the marriage. Any external noise, just ignore it and focus on the things that matter. It is only God that can see your future, and turn it bright for you. If he wants to reveal anything to you, he will. Go on your knees and seek God's counsel. Not all these prophetesses, imams and such. You dont want such interference in your life. Imagine how such a person can control your destiny and life if you give them the chance and are one to listen to all this kind of talk. May you not meet a mentally unstable prophetess or prophet that will destroy your life.
Re: Pleas I Need Ur Candid Advice by acidtalk: 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2013
Have you every had any chance to believe this prophetess before? If yes, I will tell you to pray for God's guidiance and intervention in every step you take.

Sometimes porphecies do come true in that exact form. At other times they don't.

Using myself as an example. I have 2 threads on nairaland between October 2012 and February 2013. The first predictions were 90% correct within the shortest possible time, the later one had the one of the major predictions not coming to past as I had predicted. As such people started calling me all sort of names ignoring the others that have come to past after the Nations Cup.

So what I will advice you is not to totally discard her advice but most importantly seek God's guidiance and mercy.

On being nice to her, I think you should show her and the remaining members of the family more love than you have done in the past but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be extremely watchful and careful with your child(ren) around her and the others. I am not insinuating you should look at her like a witch but just be diplomatic in all what you do to them.

Matrimonial home is like a jungle. It is never the strongest that survives but rather the smartest.
Re: Pleas I Need Ur Candid Advice by funmemezy: 8:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Tanx for ur advice,am grateful

(1) (Reply)

How To Protect Your Children From S*xual Abuse / Reunited After 75 Years, The Siblings Separated As Their Father Went To War / Next Of Kin -wife Or Children Which Is More Reasonable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.