Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Please He Needs Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please He Needs Help! (851 Views)

JSS1 Student Found In Mile 2, Lagos Needs Help To Locate His Family. Photo / "I Have Been Dreaming Of My Mother Recently" - Man Who Lost His Mum Needs Help / She Has Almost All He needs in a woman, But 4years Older than him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please He Needs Help! by cho25bc(f): 12:47am On Feb 19, 2015
Good day Nairalanders. Please I have a problem and I need your assistance as well-meaning Nigerians. I am posting this message on behalf of my boyfriend who is in dire need of help urgently.
We started dating in 2013.I'm a special person but he's not. He's a final year student of accountancy from unilag. Before we met,he'd lost his dad the previous year(2012). Then in 2013,he lost his uncle who was sponsoring his education(his elder sister's husband). So he was left with his mother and his elder brothers(who are also struggling to make ends meat). His mum struggled for him to continue his education but unfortunately,she fell ill and died in dec last year of heart disease.
Now he's no longer his cheerful self. He's depressed and withdrawn psychologically,emotionally and mentally. He's broke and almost shattered. He cries everytime we talk on phone because he's based in lagos while I'm base in Ibadan. Last week he fell ill but had to borrow money to buy his drugs. He told me a few days ago that he hadn't started his final year project.
Pls I really need your help. He may be forced to drop out of school because of these challenges.I don't want his dream of becoming somebody in life to be shattered because he is an orphan,that's why I'm soliciting for your help in anyway u can. No amount is too small. Advice are also welcome. I'm begging the mods to pls help me push this post to the frontpage. If u need any info pls contact me on 08098249263 or 09050680427. God bless you as you assist a famished soul.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please He Needs Help! by Nobody: 1:06am On Feb 19, 2015
You are a scam.
You want to elope with our money.

These are the words rushing through my head, but if someone will actually verify your case, I'll gadly help. Hold on a little longer.
Re: Please He Needs Help! by cho25bc(f): 1:22am On Feb 19, 2015
AjFive:
You are a scam.
You want to elope with our money.

These are the words rushing through my head, but if someone will actually verify your case, I'll gadly help. Hold on a little longer.
I'm not a scam pls.if u want to verify pls call d numbers I posted.I promise to give u verified evidence.
Re: Please He Needs Help! by Joel3(m): 1:24am On Feb 19, 2015
very obvious. Next time write good script. The death is just too many on this one.
Re: Please He Needs Help! by GboyegaD(m): 1:53am On Feb 19, 2015
This may be hard to do however, a better way to start will be having him come online himself so that he can defend himself and his current situation. He would have to put his pride aside and remember that "he that is down, need fear no fall".
Re: Please He Needs Help! by cho25bc(f): 1:56am On Feb 19, 2015
@gboyega,d problem is dat he doesn't av a NL account but I will tel to get one and come online.thamx 4 ur advice
Re: Please He Needs Help! by baby124: 2:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Your boyfriend needs money If he truly needs money he will be here pleading his own case and providing all the proof. Look, you are just a girlfriend, if he cannot hustle and find his way then you are in for a very long haul of helping him find his feet all his life.Life is not fair to anyone, we all have our struggles.

He can either come here and plead his own case or find a job. You focus on making your life better for now and stop trying to provide for a boyfriend. He is an adult, let him find work. It may be menial jobs but he will raise his money for his project whether you are there or not. To avoid touching stories in future
Re: Please He Needs Help! by cho25bc(f): 3:44am On Feb 19, 2015
baby124:
Your boyfriend needs money If he truly needs money he will be here pleading his own case and providing all the proof. Look, you are just a girlfriend, if he cannot hustle and find his way then you are in for a very long haul of helping him find his feet all his life.Life is not fair to anyone, we all have our struggles.

He can either come here and plead his own case or find a job. You focus on making your life better for now and stop trying to provide for a boyfriend. He is an adult, let him find work. It may be menial jobs but he will raise his money for his project whether you are there or not. To avoid touching stories in future
Thank u so much 4 ur thoughtful contribution. U are right dat I'm just a gf but I'm not doing dis 4 him becos I want him 2 marry me. Capital NO!it's not about d relationship else I would av posted it in romance section. Anything can happen between us tomorrow but it doesn't matter. I only introduced him as my bf which he is,not dat I wanted to draw any particular attention to d romantic aspect of d issue. I can assure u dat u won't hear any story that touches frm me,trust me on that.I could have as well say he's my friend,doesn't make any difference. What matters most is dat I see another human being like me who is in need and I brought it here to 4 help,not attention.I'm sorry if it's sounded like dat but I don't know what else to do.I was d 1 who suggested dis platform 2 him,he didn't even know much about NL. And like I said 2 gboyega,he doesn't av an account but we'll work on dat so dat he can be here to speak 4 himself. Thank u once again.

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Pool : Women Are Wiser Than Men!!! / Vote baby QUEEN ANNA as CUSSIONS BABY OF THE YEAR (photo) / May 25th....... Birthday Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.