Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse (1466 Views)

Am So Confuse, Pls Advise Me / Lady Announces Her Pregnancy On Facebook And Got This Response From Husband / Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by Odawayii(f): 9:13am On Feb 19, 2015
Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by LarrySun(m): 9:25am On Feb 19, 2015
This is so sad. I'm not a lawyer. I can only beg the moderators to move this to front page for the public to read and, possibly, help.

I pray you get back the money, and may your brother's gentle soul rest in peace.

Cc: Seun, Ishilove, Obinoscopy.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by nurey(m): 9:40am On Feb 19, 2015
Op, may your brothers gentle soul rest in peace.

If you are well to do and comfortable, I advice you forget about the money for now, chasing after the issue is causing an enmity between you and your brother, except you want to use the money for the deceased offspring upbringing as we Yorubas say "its money that causes rife between blood friends"

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by Omexonomy: 10:09am On Feb 19, 2015
Ur bother have done something with the money thinking you people will never know.
RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by Winneygirl(f): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2015
I'm really sorry about this.

I do not know what the process of getting entitlements frm ones office is.
However, once you have the letters of administration from the court, it is the next of kin on the letter that is paid all d the proceeds in the deceased account.

I.e when a next of kin walks into a bank with letters of administration for the purpose of claim, the bank will conduct a legal search with the court to ascertain authenticity.
Afterwards, the deceased account is closed and the proceeds transferred to the NOK. Usually, banks like the NOK to open an account with them where the money will be transferred.
Depending on the bank, this process might take a week to a month.
The process is the same if the deceased had multiple accounts.
I dont know anything about Aso savings and loans.
In this your case, I would say that your elder brother has collected the full proceeds. Let him be. Only God sees the thoughts in our hearts.
If the pensions arm has not been dealt, you can follow it through.
Just be prayerful.
Money is vanity.
When things become difficult that it's tearing a family apart, please let go of anythn money.
I'm sure your brother has finished spending the money that he does not remember what he spent it on.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by 2goodbobo(m): 11:25am On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmmmm my mind is telling me that your Elder brother is fishy and trying to play a smart one on you guys.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by GoldCircle: 3:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
senior bros don wack the money! His character says it all. Discrepancies are too much. its either you decide to confront him or your forget about it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by 1miccza: 11:25am On Feb 22, 2015
Your elder brother withdrew the money a long time ago please make your own money and forget about that one you were surviving before all of this . Stay away before the whole thing turns messy and diabolical...

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
Guy Mk ur elder brother chop the money,why can't you make your own money.how much is the money you are ranting about??is it up to a billion?mtcheeew like as if I get a dime

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by Odawayii(f): 2:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
@Larrysun, please can you still remind the moderator, to move this to front page for the public to read and, possibly, help. Thank you. @ all that have commented so far, is not that anybody will die if we didn't get the money from our elder brother just that we want to clear our doubts in case of a thing like this in the future.
Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Money eehhhh, root of all evil... No man can be trusted when it comes to money.. For me, I think your elder bro has done away with the money, quite bad... You can also contact the court mayb through phone call/email and confirm if they gave such statement, their response will confirm whether your bro don wack the money or not...

That aside, don't let a deceased's money cause a rift in your family, totally not worth it though I understand it could be hard esp when just one person decides to pocket the money.. work hard and God will bless your hustle. moreover, you guys were surviving without the money, so can as well survive now...

eehhh, how much are we talking about here?
Re: I Need Your Response, I'm Confuse by Odawayii(f): 10:58am On Nov 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Happy Family Reunion (PHOTO) / How Men Pushes Their Spouse Outside / My Son Behaves Like Someone With A Low IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.