Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. (932 Views)

Igbo Lady Tells Her Father About Her Yoruba Boyfriend & Got This Response / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response / In Response To A Previous Thread Created By Amara Okafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by gr8tgg: 3:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
Is it true that if an Awka man bring a lady to his family (village) just to show his parents the lady he wants to marry, that is highly forbidden for the lady to pass the night in that compound? that their tradition forbids it, that no matter the condition the newly introduced lady must not sleep in the man's father's compound until they are legally married? that they must sleep elsewhere?.

Pls. I need an urgent responses to make sure someone is in a safe hand.
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 06, 2016
I wuld hv answered u but I am not from Awka, just wait for som1 from Awka k?
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by doremi123(f): 7:46am On Mar 07, 2016
That is a fat lie. Totally untrue.
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by Blade21: 8:14am On Mar 07, 2016
gr8tgg:
Is it true that if an Awka man bring a lady to his family (village) just to show his parents the lady he wants to marry, that is highly forbidden for the lady to pass the night in that compound? that their tradition forbids it, that no matter the condition the newly introduced lady must not sleep in the man's father's compound until they are legally married? that they must sleep elsewhere?.

Pls. I need an urgent responses to make sure someone is in a safe hand.
very big fat lie maybe it's the tradition of the family but not for awka people that one is a lie am married to an awka man and am sure i slept over once or twice when I went to see my in laws and nothing happened so na lie Peace
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by gr8tgg: 9:13am On Mar 07, 2016
@Doremi & blade21, Thanks I appreciate your response, at least this response can help her to know what next. I have bn skeptical about this kind of tradition in this our generation since the lady in question told me this, Because am always very careful when it comes to marital advice, after prayer I like to investigate some fact on my own on behalf whoever, I have bn wondering why a man must not sleep in his father's compound with a lady he want to introduced to his parents.

OK, he said they will sleep somewhere, what is the name of the somewhere? she does not know.
Still investigating for her no one close to me will be a victim of marriage scammers in Jesus name.
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by tpiar: 9:26am On Mar 07, 2016
whoever the information is meant for should remember it is supposed to apply specifically to Awka indigenes if true, not the whole world.

no juxtapositions or transpositions when judging, bye.
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by Blade21: 9:32am On Mar 07, 2016
gr8tgg:
@Doremi & blade21, Thanks I appreciate your response, at least this response can help her to know what next. I have bn skeptical about this kind of tradition in this our generation since the lady in question told me this, Because am always very careful when it comes to marital advice, after prayer I like to investigate some fact on my own on behalf whoever, I have bn wondering why a man must not sleep in his father's compound with a lady he want to introduced to his parents.

OK, he said they will sleep somewhere, what is the name of the somewhere? she does not know.
Still investigating for her no one close to me will be a victim of marriage scammers in Jesus name.
he's lying big time infact the guy na scammer hope he doesn't want to use her for rituals she better be careful
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 07, 2016
Here to read comments cheesy
What about Anambra
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by TheArchangel(f): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
This is not about being an Awka tradition and custom, it is inappropriate and is generally frowned on.
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by PresVA: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
Why would the lady even want to sleep there when they ain't married yet?;
Re: Awka Indigenes Please I Need Your Response Very Urgent. by oweniwe(m): 5:57am On Mar 08, 2016
D guy just wan chop pewssy run....

I hate these kinds of lies..

If you know u dont lik a lady, just tell her so plainly...

U can imagine a urhobo dude... After getting a gal pregnant... Told her they cant get married

Because in his village, it is a taboo to marry pregnant woman...!!..

(1) (Reply)

"Why The Love Of A Mother Can't Be Overemphasized"; Caption These Touching Photo / All Fingers Are Not Equal / Parents Please Be Warned! Evil Everywhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.