Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. (2005 Views)

I Need Help And Advice From Married People I Am Tired Of Her Behavior / Help, I'm Confused / I'm Confused: My Wife's Pressuring Us To Relocate To Another Apartment!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 9:20am On Feb 19, 2015
Married to an only son, no mama no papa,no brother no friends only his siblings which he has been taking care of them since his
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by SuperSuave(m): 9:26am On Feb 19, 2015
This is pathetic. Lemme analyze first.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by elantraceey(f): 9:27am On Feb 19, 2015
I'm not meaning to add to your pain but what about you? What are you doing? Aren't you working or something?

Ps: Just keep praying the right way , believing and confessing what you believe and things are going to change i know that.
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by Elcemento(m): 9:30am On Feb 19, 2015
Madam,take heart. There is always a way out,just encourage your husband to remain positive. The solution starts from the mind and I believe you can be of help in this regard. It's just temporary I assure you.

Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by verygudbadguy(m): 9:49am On Feb 19, 2015
Really disheartening...

God will surprise your family in a miraculous way. Things would get back to normal.

In the mean time, i will suggest you start doing some buying and selling to support your hubby. Not necessarily some big stuff. A little 10,000 can get you stuffs (like ladies sandals and slippers) on the Island and you can earn a living on that.

God bless!

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by Cesclxg(m): 11:11am On Feb 19, 2015
What do u need a child for especially now?
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by amtheone(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
The darker the night, the brighter the day. Great challenges come with great testimonies. The same way you are typing these challanges, it's the same way you will type your testimonies in no distant time. Be very courageous at this trying time. Don't give up. God is faithful. I have you guys in my prayers.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by ibizgirl(f): 1:51pm On Feb 19, 2015
I know it seems like there is no hope. But my dear you can still do something. Try to develop a skill so that without much capital you can make some money. Your husband will get another job soon and this phase will just be a memory.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by ennyhollar1(f): 2:02pm On Feb 19, 2015
it's well dear God is ur straight
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by ancashy(f): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
Transport business is nt one dat u put all ur eggs in,from experience it can mess up at anytime,especially with no other source of income for maintenance,it makes much money,but sucks it up d same way,let ur husband check out other forms of employment,browse ICS recruiting services at obanikoro,even a good driving bank job could help u put money together for a better bus,or better biz. U can also get a teaching job from schools around u who pay relatively well till d family Is balanced,teaching jobs are easier to find ur husband can teach sci ence subjects too in some good secondary schools till u can save to get on ur feet again
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by misfab(f): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
dear i really hav no advice to give u. but i jus wanno tell u that weepn may endure for a while but joy comes in d morning. and i tell ya....ur morning wil soon come.
hold fast unto God. he wil mmake a way in d wilderness n rivers in ur deserts. shalom! its well.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by ogawisdom(m): 4:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
Madam wat ve u done to help d situation rather than lamenting. Life is lik dt ups n down. All these while if u r a hardworking creative woman u would ve gotten 30k frm him n started a small scale biz to help out angry

My first advice is dt living in 300k houz per annum is too high wen u dnt ve steady source of income. Move to a cheaper house below 100k per annum. I feel sorry for ur hubby he is a hussler but married a probably lazy wife

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by ohaleoghene(f): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
I pity your husband . all this while what were you doing ? what have you contribute? why didn't you go learn a trade or do a combination of any of this: baking and cooking, sewing and bead making hair dressing and make up and many many more to make do with ? that is why women should stop acting like the man should do everything . I'm sure there were times things were good with the bus why didn't u ask that u start a business ? not late with God keep praying and also act. move to a cheaper house.

1 Like

Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by Holywizard: 9:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
is not funny at all...
God will be ur strenght!!!

My fellow nairalanders: this shud be a lesson to u all.
Never u marry a house wife or a gold digger!!!

If this young lady should be like some monkeys we have on the street and our various homes, she would ve been going out wit oda men inorder to buy cloths & cosmetics.
My advise to u is....Go & find something worth doing & my question is...are ur own parents nt alive? If yes, they shud help.
I could remember wen my 1st sis & her husband wit her 3kids were financially down, my nuclear family had 2 help.
Cry to God now or die trying!!!
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 9:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks to all for all the candid advice... I just graduated from school, while in school I do a weekend job(gunniess promo) and most of the money I earn I put it into the new building thinking we will finish it and pack in. I'm not lazy and not a gold digger I love my husband so much and I'm
working hard, praying hard too... ALL I NEED IS A CANDID ADVISE NOT INSULT AND ABUSES.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Thanks to all for all the candid advice... I just graduated from school, while in school I do a weekend job(gunniess promo) and most of the money I earn I put it into the new building thinking we will finish it and pack in. I'm not lazy and not a gold digger I love my husband so much and I'm
working hard, praying hard too... ALL I NEED IS A CANDID ADVISE NOT INSULT AND ABUSES....
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 9:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
amtheone:
The darker the night, the brighter the day. Great challenges come with great testimonies. The same way you are typing these challanges, it's the same way you will type your testimonies in no distant time. Be very courageous at this trying time. Don't give up. God is faithful. I have you guys in my prayers.
Thanks and God bless you...
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 10:03pm On Feb 19, 2015
Holywizard:
is not funny at all...
God will be ur strenght!!!

My fellow nairalanders: this shud be a lesson to u all.
Never u marry a house wife or a gold digger!!!

If this young lady should be like some monkeys we have on the street and our various homes, she would ve been going out wit oda men inorder to buy cloths & cosmetics.
My advise to u is....Go & find something worth doing & my question is...are ur own parents nt alive? If yes, they shud help.
I could remember wen my 1st sis & her husband wit her 3kids were financially down, my nuclear family had 2 help.
Cry to God now or die trying!!!

Thanks.. As for my parents they are much alive and hubby and siblings does not want me to tell them either... I'm looking for job here but the salary is too poor considering t.fare and feeding and all expensives, I opted for the job but dh disagreed.
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 10:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
misfab:
dear i really hav no advice to give u. but i jus wanno tell u that weepn may endure for a while but joy comes in d morning. and i tell ya....ur morning wil soon come.
hold fast unto God. he wil mmake a way in d wilderness n rivers in ur deserts. shalom! its well.
Thanks dear, God bless you
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 10:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
ibizgirl:
I know it seems like there is no hope. But my dear you can still do something. Try to develop a skill so that without much capital you can make some money. Your husband will get another job soon and this phase will just be a memory.
Amen...God bless
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 10:09pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=ogawisdom post=30884177]Madam wat ve u done to help d situation rather than lamenting. Life is lik dt ups n down. All these while if u r a hardworking creative woman u would ve gotten 30k frm him n started a small scale biz to help out angry

My first advice is dt living in 300k houz per annum is too high wen u dnt ve steady source of income. Move to a cheaper house below 100k per annum. I feel sorry for ur hubby he is a hussler but married a probably lazy wife[/quote proof read my story a beg and dnt judge blindly... My hubby went from one room to two bedroom den was planing to leave the two bedroom to his own house but wahala come bust...
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by Holywizard: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettmum:

Thanks.. As for my parents they are much alive and hubby and siblings does not want me to tell them either... I'm looking for job here but the salary is too poor considering t.fare and feeding and all expensives, I opted for the job but dh disagreed.
God blesd u.

u must be in Owerri via ur Profile.

How i wish am already working i wud ve helped u just because of ur kids.
I ve an advise/questions 4 u but wud nt like 2 ask frm here....if u dnt mind; whatsapp me via 08063829559
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Did u do anythin in the past that u think u need to pray to GOD for forgiveness, like abortion, or lied against somebody, or did ur husband involve himself with any bad thing in the past? U guys need to confess and pray fo GOD'S forgiveness.
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 10:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
lrguru:
Did u do anythin in the past that u think u need to pray to GOD for forgiveness, like abortion, or lied against somebody, or did ur husband involve himself with any bad thing in the past? U guys need to confess and pray fo GOD'S forgiveness.

No dear
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
prettmum:

No dear
good. Then keep prayin and keep encouragin ur hubby before he starts takin solace in liquor due to frustration. Times like this comes up at times but it takes only GOD to see one thru.

That 300k, u paid ur landlord, y not use it instead to complete ur house/ fix some parts(the downstairs like u said) and move in. Or if it won't be enough, it can arrange a 2bdroom BQ, Cos u are just wasting it. I swore I'd never live in anybodys house as a tenant or pay any rent to no man, and that was how I built my own house even though I'm just a little over 30, and by GOD'S grace, I hope to buy a bigger and better one this year, Amen.
Re: I'm Confused, God Why Now......please Read And Advice. by prettmum(f): 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2015
Yes @iguru dats what we are doing now , I was the one that force him to set up two bedroom so we can park in ..... While doing that we are stuck up in the middle of the ocean. Thanks n God bless

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious woman Seen In planet Mars / We Are Just Friends, But I'm Beginning To Feel Guilty! / Today's My Son's Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.