Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,129 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:05 AM

Michael Odibe Glad To Make Team Of D Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Odibe Glad To Make Team Of D Season (617 Views)

Michael Umanyika Dies In Azerbaijan During Training / Braless Chichi Igbo Imitates Michael Jackson / Muhammad Ali With A Young Michael Jackson (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Odibe Glad To Make Team Of D Season by gxxxxx: 9:45am On Feb 19, 2015
Astana - FC Atyrau defender, Michael Odibe, is glad to have been included in the Kazakhstan Premier League X1 of the season by influential stats and gaming platform, EA Sports.
The centre-back was also picked by Kazakhstan sports website, KZ Sports (www.sports.kz) as one of their top defenders in the league before it went on break.
EA Sports uses the matrix of goals, minutes on the pitch, goals scored, assists, clean sheets and contribution to points won to determine player positions on their platform.

Also read: Fans backing Balotelli exit
 “I’m honoured to be in the team of the season at this stage. It shows that my effort is being recognised and appreciated,” Odibe told supersport.com.
“I hope to continue to play well and help my team win laurels. That is what is most important to me.
The 26-year-old defender has been one of the mainstay performers for FC Atyrau leading them to a respectable fifth place on the log in Kazakhstan.
Read more at SuperSport.

(1) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans' Paris Metro Victim Reveals His Fear And Shock / Who’s Your Favorite Wwe Wrestler / Bet Predictions For Saturday, March 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.