Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? (6201 Views)

Big Pure Water Sold In Benin - photo / Five Dollars Pure Water In Kano (photo) / Difference Between Expiry Date And Best Before Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 19, 2015
I once went to an occasion with a lady friend of mine after a while their we both felt tasty so I opted to buy 2 sachet pure water that cost me just #20, to my surprise she refused to drink the sachet water she went over to a small kiosk to buy a bottle water for #70 .

I asked why she'll rather drink bottle water to sachet water she had no answer she just preferred it cheesy

I have gone to a water factory many times and I can say for sure that its the same water in sachet that is in bottle.

Please is their any other fact or differences between the two? If their is please post it here cause I want to really know
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by Qu3sT(m): 10:12am On Feb 19, 2015
1. Packaging
2. Preparation
3. Quality

But water na still water.
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:13am On Feb 19, 2015
A little......
One mustn't be finished and I can sip the whole day but the same water as in sachet runs inside the bottle.

The other (sachet) must be finished and will be littered anywhere seen and even when disposed properly can still be blown away by the wind

In summary same water but ultra utility is achieved in one more the other
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 19, 2015
hype,mobility and packaging
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by MoneyGreen(m): 10:21am On Feb 19, 2015
The two waters are world waters
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by simplemach(m): 10:22am On Feb 19, 2015
I still think they have thesame content. Except for buying that of the bottle for 'class' which we Nigerians are fond of.
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by englishmart(m): 10:25am On Feb 19, 2015
na price
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by DonTeamie(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2015
WateR....!!!!

E no get Enemy..

Water na Water.. Jjez d Packaging

Buh I prefer CWAY grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 19, 2015
englishmart:
na price
I tell you why not buy water of #10 and keep #60
Instead of buying 1 water #70
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by delishpot: 10:35am On Feb 19, 2015
To me, all na same. The only difference is the company packing it.
quality and hygine is all that counts. Its just easier for sachet water to be packed by any one from their kitchen or back yard in any condition unlike the bottled ones making it risky to buy an unknown brand satchet water.
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2015
MoneyGreen:
The two waters are world waters
lmao abeg weiting be world waters

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 19, 2015
simplemach:
I still think they have thesame content. Except for buying that of the bottle for 'class' which we Nigerians are fond of.
lols you're right some nigerians will buy bottle just to hype them self the worst thing na say eh them go come dey sip m smal smal make e no finish grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by MoneyGreen(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
samflexxy:
lmao abeg weiting be world waters
I dey come, make I ask google first

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by icekream(m): 11:26am On Feb 19, 2015
Bottled water is cleaner than sachet water, in my own view. But if u see a company manufacturing both, then don't buy their bottled water cos its d same. Sachet water is like borehole water while bottled water is usually filtered nd treated well. Clear?
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by simplemach(m): 11:38am On Feb 19, 2015
samflexxy:
lols you're right some nigerians will buy bottle just to hype them self the worst thing na say eh them go come dey sip m smal smal make e no finish grin
lol... exactly
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by Enesth(f): 1:45pm On Feb 20, 2015
bottled water is more hygienic compare to sachet pure water. most pure water are POOR water. sometimes whenever u empty a sachet pure water d inside usually feel slippery, d sachet can even change colour and u cn see dirts playing soccer there.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
Qu3sT:
1. Packaging
2. Preparation
3. Quality

But water na still water.
which kian quality? them dey add maggi and salt for water?
but still water na water.
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
samflexxy:
and some go buy satchet water, bring empty can. pour the water inside the can. dey form. my guy for school dey do am badly

1 Like

Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
icekream:
Bottled water is cleaner than sachet water, in my own view. But if u see a company manufacturing both, then don't buy their bottled water cos its d same. Sachet water is like borehole water while bottled water is usually filtered nd treated well. Clear?
lol. i have worked in a pure water factory. it's all the same. same water, same source, same everything. the only thing different is PACKAGING
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
Chai this is poverty and foolishness at its peak grin
SkinnyDude:
and some go buy satchet water, bring empty can. pour the water inside the can. dey form. my guy for school dey do am badly
Re: What's The Difference Between 'pure Water Leather' And 'bottle Water'? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
samflexxy:
Chai this is poverty and foolishness at its peak grin
living a fake life, trying to belong and impress people.
a very bad thing!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Romantic And Sexy Hot Food I prepared today (pic) / Something Is Seriously Wrong With Malta Guinness? / Caterers Read Before U Buy Your Cake Stand Mixer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.