Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo (26172 Views)

Do Winners Chapel Conduct Pregnancy Test 3 Days Before The Wedding? / 6 Reasons That Keep Nigerian Ladies Above 30 From Marrying. Please Avoid Them! / Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
Tannie:
OP plz don't confuse yourself with what you don't know.
Gen 9:25, it not talking about "Canaanland" but about Noah's son named Canaan. Read from verses 20 for a proper understanding.

Talking about Canaanland, God promised to give the seed (children) of Abraham the land of Canaan. The Bible refer it to a land flowing with milk and honey. Read Gen 12 vs 4 downward.

Talking about killing the Canaanites and co. After the children of Isreal left Egypt, they headed to the Land of Canaan which God promised them but they had obstacles on their way. They fougt this nations you quoted above to get to Canaan and when they got to Canaan, they had to fight the original owners of the land of Canaan just to get their inheritance. Pls read with understanding. Stop quoting only one verse, read the entire chapter and other related bible passages for understanding.

Lastly, Isreal's name was never Canaan. His name was Jacob and God changed his name to Isreal.

I guess he named the place "Canaanland" cuz the Bible refers it to the land "flowing with milk and honey"

Ps: I'm an Anglican

Great exposition there. I'm Anglican too. can I meet u?
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Millate01: 12:05am On Feb 22, 2015
ok
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by raayah(f): 4:07am On Feb 22, 2015
spenoiya:
D angry Lol i dnt know abt dis writter ; but 1 thing i can say abt d name canaanland is as its said in d Bible wen God said i shall give to my ppl d land dat flows with milk n honey (n dats canaan)

Exactly, Thats where God moved the people of isreal to (The chosen ones) after he delivered them from exile.
Its propaganda so i dont even expect anything sensible
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by raayah(f): 4:12am On Feb 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Emperor4God(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2015
Tannie:
OP plz don't confuse yourself with what you don't know.
Gen 9:25, it not talking about "Canaanland" but about Noah's son named Canaan. Read from verses 20 for a proper understanding.

Talking about Canaanland, God promised to give the seed (children) of Abraham the land of Canaan. The Bible refer it to a land flowing with milk and honey. Read Gen 12 vs 4 downward.

Talking about killing the Canaanites and co. After the children of Isreal left Egypt, they headed to the Land of Canaan which God promised them but they had obstacles on their way. They fougt this nations you quoted above to get to Canaan and when they got to Canaan, they had to fight the original owners of the land of Canaan just to get their inheritance. Pls read with understanding. Stop quoting only one verse, read the entire chapter and other related bible passages for understanding.

Lastly, Isreal's name was never Canaan. His name was Jacob and God changed his name to Isreal.

I guess he named the place "Canaanland" cuz the Bible refers it to the land "flowing with milk and honey"

Ps: I'm an Anglican

WHY NOT CALL YOUR CHURCH ISRAEL AND NOT CANAANLAND?
WHEN GOD SAID THAT ISRAEL IS TO KILL THE CANAANITIES.

THE BIBLE DIFFERENTIATES BETWEEN CANAAN AND ISRAEL.

IF YOU ARE OF GOD CALL YOUR CHURCH ISRAEL

Judges 4:24
And the hand of the children of Israel prospered,
and prevailed against Jabin the king of Canaan,
until they had destroyed Jabin king of Canaan.

GOD REFERRED TO CANAAN AS A LAND OF IDOLS

Psalm 106:38
And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters,
whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan

God Destroyed the Canaanities, that's those who belong to Canaan.
Call yourself Canaanland you are marked for spiritual death.

Deuteronomy 20:17
But thou shalt utterly destroy them;
namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites,

THE BIBLE IS CLEAR THAT CANAAN IS CURSED,
SO CALLING YOURSELF CANAANLAND BRINGS A CURSE ON YOU

Genesis 9:25
And he said, Cursed be Canaan;

WHY TAKE THE CURSED NAME IF YOU ARE OF GOD?

You are most likely a freemason too. undecided

focus7:
Oop, the person that send you on this errand is your aec enemy, you are under a big curse.

WE ARE CALLED BY THE NAME OF THE LORD SO ARE BLESSED.

Mark 11:9 And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna;
Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord:

THE CURSE IS UPON THOSE WHO ARE CALLED BY CANAAN, CANAANLAND

And he said, Cursed be Canaan;

raayah:

Exactly, Thats where God moved the people of isreal to (The chosen ones) after he delivered them from exile.
Its propaganda so i dont even expect anything sensible

YES GOD MOVED THEM TO CANAAN AND ISRAEL DESTROYED THE CANAAN LAND PEOPLE.

Numbers 21:3
And the Lord hearkened to the voice of Israel, and delivered up the Canaanites;
and they utterly destroyed them and their cities: and he called the name of the place Hormah.

SO YOU CAN SEE ISRAEL IS BLESSED CANAAN IS CURSED.
WHY NOT CALL YOUR CHURCH ISRAEL?

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by cotzywitzy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2017
MacMaster01:

Pls don't let God's wrath descend on your generation, if devil has attacked u or sent u, keep ur demon possesed nature to ur self.. Even the devil quotes bible I won't mind you tho, the pharisees and sadicees also said Jesus was not from God, but I'm sure they hv been burning in hell since... pls change d 'G' on this your emperor nonsense to 'g'.
If you are looking for the undiluted word of God.. u can easily get it in winners chapel, no wonder devil and his angels that were sent away from heaven are always against his ministry.
to even imagine ur reasons, lol the roof is triangular. Ask any architect if d roof of a church of that magnitude could be designed in another shape. The devil is a liar sha... #peace

So winners go undiluted word of God, where do you place Deeper Life, MFM??
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by boyka24: 11:18pm On Mar 05, 2017
op....u have a big problem, my guess is ancestral curse.....on a more serious note guy dont ever deface a good man of God
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by missebira(f): 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2017
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Bmedels26(f): 4:58pm On May 18, 2017
Distributors wanted to resell the (Redeemed & Winners Chapel) church customized flags and Car stickers
Are you looking for a business that you could start little capital and earn at least N500k monthly? Look no further! Let me introduce you to the business of selling/supplying Redeemed & Winner Chapels churches’ promotional customized flags and car stickers. We produced and stocked the customized car sticker & flags for these two churches because of their membership size and market potential. However we can also produce for other churches based on special request and order.
Car Sticker
The car stickers are designed with Redeemed & Winners Chapels church logo, and they are usually pasted at the back of the cars to promote the image of the churches. The stickers are usually water proof and they gum firmly to the cars.
The Distributors Price ——-N300/pc
The Retail unit price………..N500
Church/ Reseller/Marketers’ price —-N400
Customized church flag
The customized church flags are designed with Redeemed & Winners Chapels church logo & Name, and they are usually hung inside cars to promote the image of the churches. They could also be placed on top of tables in offices and homes
The Distributors Price ——-N100/pc
The Retail unit price………..N200
Church/ Reseller/Marketers’ price —-N150
Market potentials
The market potential for the Redeemed & Winner Chapels churches’ promotional customized flags and car stickers is so huge when you consider the number of their church members, global network of branches and their aggressiveness to also recruit new members. Another reason why the product is hot is based on the fact that every church member, nowadays, loves to show off the identity of the denomination he or she belongs to. Churches also need the stickers because it is a source of extra income for the church as they could easily convince their members to buy for personal use and also for evangelism
Profitability of the car sticker
How to make N500k reselling the car stickers using sales boys/girls
The profit potential for the sticker is so huge and attractive! As a distributor you get the car sticker from us at N300/pc .You recruit sales boys and girls who sell to car owners at N500. The sales boys/girls get it from you at N400/pc and they make N100/pc as their sales commission. Your sales boys/girls could visit The Redeemed & Winners churches within your location every Sunday. They would make huge sales during their special programs
Your profit margin is N100/pc. If you recruit enough sales people that can sell 5,000 pieces, for example, in a month, you would make about N500,000( N100 x 5,000) profit per that single supply. Wow! Is this not a cool business? The interesting thing about this business is that there is assurance for continuous sales, because these churches do constant evangelism
How to make N500k reselling the customized church flags using sales boys/girls
The profit potential for the flags is so huge and attractive! As a distributor you get the church flags from us at N100/pc .You recruit sales boys and girls who sell to end users. The sales boys/girls get it from you at N150/pc and they make N50/pc as their sales commission. Your sales boys/girls could visit The Redeemed & Winners churches within your location every Sunday. They would make huge sales during their special programs
Your profit margin is N50/pc. If you recruit enough sales people that can sell 10,000 pieces, for example, in a month, you could make about N500,000( N50 x 10,000) profit per month.
Marketing strategy
1. Sell Directly to church branches: Identify a particular branch of those churches and send a proposal addressed to the branch pastors introducing the car sticker and flags to them, highlighting the promotional, evangelical and income generating benefits of the sticker to the church. There are Redeem & Winners Chapel churches everywhere. So, identifying one won’t be a problem
2. Recruit Resellers in a church branch: Get a business minded reseller in any of the church branches to partner with you. You supply the reseller while she sell to her co-members
3. Recruit Sales People: This strategy is very effective as the sales people aggressively sell the items to church members during weekly programmes and special events
4. WhatApp Marketing: Whatapp marketing is a very effective marketing strategy because it enables you to send detailed description of your product with pictures, and the possibility of getting potential resellers or end user
5. Social media marketing: use facebook, twitters, intagram, google+ etc to market the product
6. Classified Advert: Post the advert of the car sticker on free classified advert online. People searching for such product will locate and patronize you
7. Newspaper advert: you could run advert on local and national newspaper to attract potential churches
MAKE PERSONAL INVESTMENT,TARGET OTHER BIG CHURCHES AND PRODUCE TO SELL DIRECTLY TO RESELLERS /ENDUSERS
If you have some money, you could invest in producing for other big churches and sell directly to resellers and end-users. You could target Salvation Ministries, for instance, The production cost of the stickers from us is N300/PCS, and you sell @ N500 to end-users; sell @ N350/PC to big Distributors; sell N400/PC to petty resellers and marketers
The following marketing tips could be helpful
1. Identify individuals/ pastors in branches/parishes of target church. Supply them the car sticker at N400/PC, while they sell at N500/pc to end-users.
2. Look for shops within or outside that sell the church materials, you could be interested resellers of the sticker, you would supply them at N400/PC, while they sell at N500/pc to end-users
3. Recruit marketers/ sales person during you target church events: crusades, convention to sell the stickers. The sales persons get the sticker at N400/PC, while they sell at N500/pc. They make a commission of N100/PC as their remuneration
4. Finally, you could get big Sub-distributor, who will make huge financial investment to buy large quantity of the stickers, you sell to them at N350/PC, while they sell at N400/pc to resellers or N500/pc to end-user
To take immediate advantage of this money-making opportunity and become our distributor
Call/ whatsapp 08033264815, 08036911296

Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by zoedew: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2020
emmasege:
Somebody hellllllllp!!!!! This OP needs urgent psychiatrist's attention!!!

It’s five years down the line and the weird submissions of the OP has remained even more weird!
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by IbadanJohnWick(f): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2020
hnmmmm
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by ibechris(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2020
helen4:
@op. May God have mercy on your soul is all i can say.

The guy quoted the Bible to buttress his point what have u to say?
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Oracleforce: 7:59am On Dec 28, 2020
bebe2:

i personally dont like oyedepo, i think he is very proud, arrogant and his preachings

isnt focused. BUT, OP needs to get a job, and stop halucinating sad

You don't like a bishop. because he's not from your tribe...there are a lot of pastors from your tribe that have flaws yet you still love them...

Go and cleanse yourself... Your mind and spirit are dirty
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Dainy1(m): 9:45am On Dec 28, 2020
KehindeAwoniyi:
Eiyaah... Joblessness of the HIGHEST order... Keep on leading my Bishop.
Before you call him jobless, prove his observation wrong, defend your Daddy intelligently biko
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by etrouble: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2020
I am a Muslim, I won’t get involved in Church controversies
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Expresswriter: 10:16pm On Dec 28, 2020
Emperor4God:
Many people do not know that Winners Chapel aka Living Faith have buildings designed to glorify Satan and promote the Illuminati

Many know that Convenant University is full of Occult symbols, but most ignore the fact that ever proposed built Winners Chapel aka Living Faith is a celebration of the occult.

FOR EXAMPLE WINNERS CHAPEL OTA IS CALLED CANAANLAND AND THE BIBLE SAY'S CURSED IS CANAAN.

And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren.

Now think about it why call your church Canaanland unless you have satanic ideas.

Even a Freemason temple is called Canaan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-Ce73GxpifQA/VMWl3yLzKmI/AAAAAAAAAyw/wvzZnqgj1og/s1600/canaan%2Blodge2.jp[/img]

THE NAME CANAAN IS SO CURSED THAT A MAN WROTE ABOUT IT.
SO TO CALL YOUR CHURCH CANAAN LAND SHOWS EVIL INTENTIONS

WE WILL SHOW THAT THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL ILLUMINATI & FREEMASON BUILDINGS

1 WINNERS CHAPEL NAIROBI KENYA
2 WINNERS CHAPEL INTERNATIONAL TOGO
3 WINNERS CHAPEL KADUNA
4 WINNERS CHAPEL PORT HARCOURT
5 WINNERS CHAPEL ILORIN
6 WINNERS CHAPEL OWERRI
7 WINNERS CHAPEL IBADAN
8 WINNER CHAPEL BOTSWANA
9 WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA
10 WINNERS CHAPEL CANAANLAND OTA

Have you wondered why WINNERS CHAPEL GOSHEN CITY, ABUJA has this funny shaped roof?

WE EVEN GO FUTHER TO SHOW THAT THE PASTORS ARE FREEMASONS & MEMBERS OF THE ILLUMINATI
Notice the Pyramid Oyedepo flashes while preaching

THERE IS SO MUCH WELL DOCUMENTED INFORMATION FOR MORE READING

http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

WINNERS CHAPEL ILLORIN HAS PYRAMID IN FRONT

[img]http://2.bp..com/-FOUBNk6ucuw/VMHOrMOB7WI/AAAAAAAAAqY/Jze-J1oyGqA/s1600/winners%2Bilorin4%2Bupload.jpg[/img]

PLEASE LEAVE WINNERS CHAPEL

REASONS http://emperorundertheking..co.uk/2015/01/winners-chapel-satan-illuminati-and.html

God punish you for this nonsense you wrote!

How dare you

Looking for attention, abi?

Fool!!!
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:17am On Dec 29, 2020
You need urgent psychiatric evaluation.
Re: Please Avoid Winners Chapel And Oyedepo by bebe2(f): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Oracleforce:

You don't like a bishop. because he's not from your tribe...there are a lot of pastors from your tribe that have flaws yet you still love them...

Go and cleanse yourself... Your mind and spirit are dirty

i love everybody, not interested if they preachers or not.
na una dey pursue pastors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Gets A Car As Gift From Husband On Her Birthday (Photos) / Its Children's Day: Upload A Pix Of Your Kid/siblings And Send Them A Shout Out / Is Cheating Normal For Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.