Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) (18983 Views)

One Year On : Remembering The Footprints Of A Nairalander - Freeman David / Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! / Anja Ringgren-Loven's Husband, David Emmanuel-Uwem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2015
I saw this and I thought it best to share with the intelligent and mature minds of nairalanders in the family section

I am not insinuating anything. We all have minds of our own so just take a thoughtful survey of what you are about to see and share your thoughts

The is the photograph of covenant university when viewed using google earth. You could try it yourself if you have doubts.
The buildings were built to resemble these signs. As you can see they are scattered all over the place so its not a coincidence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
These signs are freemason symbols. So what are they doing in the house of God.
You can also see the star sign of the roof of the main church building at otta

The hexagram or the star of david is also inscribed on the flag of isreal. But this doesn't mean that the star is godly in anyway. The star's use dates back to rosicrucian or mason practices. The double triangle also known as the seal of solomon(when solomon turned to the gods of other nations after marrying wives from there), is of high reverence in the darkest form of ocultic and dark magic practices. It dates back to its usage by the egytians, arabs and the druids. It traces through free mason usage by Mayer Armscheul Bauer who in the 17th century hanged the sign on his doorpost and started the Red Shield family or Rothschild in germany.
It was Hitler who put the yellow six pointed star on the jews during the holocaust as a means of identification before it was inscribed on the national flag of Isreal on october 28 1948.

The book of acts chapter 7:43- Yea , ye took up the tarbernacle of Moloch and the star of your god
Remphan, figures which yea made to worship them.

Amos 5:26- But ye have borne the tarbernacle of Moloch and Chuin your imges , the star of your god which ye have made to yourselves.

Now the Remphah is known as the god saturn and its represented by the hexagram, the two locked triangles.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by psucc(m): 2:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
Signs and wonders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Wendy80(f): 2:24pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm. Op u need paracetamol grin

13 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
Also there are similar structures at other winners chapel churches
winners chapel nairobi kenya
winners chapel kaduna
winners chapel portharcourt
winners chapel owerri

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Olypeppy(f): 2:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Yaba left patient.....becareful ooo that's a servant of God.Better learn not to judge

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
And these

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Are these too are coincidences?
Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please no one should lay insults on me.
I said you should take a thoughtful survey. I wasn't the one who took or organised the pictures.
Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by marshalcarter: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
#commentin ma reserve#......#dancin shoki while readin comment#

grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by cococandy(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2015
Whatever. How does it affect your life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by TunjiMsp: 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
Olypeppy:
Yaba left patient.....becareful ooo that's a servant of God.Better learn not to judge
Servant of God or servant of money, this man will do anything for money

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by wheesin(m): 6:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
even beyonce is an illuminati member too

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
Hmmm
This is interesting

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by iamrealdeji(m): 7:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
cococandy:
You can go there and get brainwashed with dirty water,you'll never learn,do you think the success of these so called world richest pastors is from God? Go and enough books to learn about some facts

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by chival(f): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
masterpower:
THE OP IS MORE OF AN ANIMAL.
HIS BRAINS HAVE BEEN USED FOR RITUALS BY APC.

And from this we can confidently deduce that you are a member of the church in question.

10 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by adob16(f): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
I PITY U
Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
Following
Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 12:23am On Jan 27, 2015
stewpid OP! E be like say ur grandpapa bin dey illuminati oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by raayah(f): 1:14am On Jan 27, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You can go there and get brainwashed with dirty water,you'll never learn,do you think the success of these so called world richest pastors is from God? Go and enough books to learn about some facts

Look for Good pastors and serve your God!.
Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by searider(m): 2:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Your research is so applauding. Your analysis is WOW but with such energy exerted to bring to the fore of such evidences; why not research on why the sky has been hanging up there wihout crushing us.

People wey no get work. Mtcheeeeeew!

7 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 27, 2015
daveguy50:
Are these too coincidences?
Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 27, 2015
cococandy:

Well I don't know about the op but it affects my life in many ways
1. My dad is a member of winners chapel
2. I have cousins and friends who attend covenant university
3. I respect and value Bishop David Oyedepo
4. How will I be comfortable when this sort of structures have been built in my beloved country. If they are really occult symbols, do you know the consequences of such on a nation?

14 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 27, 2015
Op use this energy on your books. He no concern u.. R you God? Or the witch in your father's house has started monitoring you for destruction? It none of your business. Am not a member but I respect this man of God and I respect all of them. We should learn to start giving respect to the men of God in this country. Do you know how old winners is? If he has the largest congregation it worth it because anything planted by God must and should grow. Am not surprised though there is a prophesy that the government will be against the church this year. The wrath of God will destroy them all. These are just ordinary designs it depends on what you use them four. And if I my ask didn't you study triangles in school and pyramids does that make you an illuminati? You need orientation

4 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2015
silvermania:
Op use this energy on your books. He no concern u.. R you God? Or the witch in your father's house has started monitoring you for destruction? It none of your business. Am not a member but I respect this man of God and I respect all of them. We should learn to start giving respect to the men of God in this country. Do you know how old winners is? If he has the largest congregation it worth it because anything planted by God must and should grow. Am not surprised though there is a prophesy that the government will be against the church this year. The wrath of God will destroy them all. These are just ordinary designs it depends on what you use them four. And if I my ask didn't you study triangles in school and pyramids does that make you an illuminati? You need orientation

First of all I didn't post this here to lay accusation on or ridicule the Bishop in any way. I respect the man and I believe he is most intelligent biblical teacher in the country and I love the way he breaks down the scriptures when teaching.

If there is one thing God has blessed man with its the ability to think and to reason.
Are you telling me that this structures are just mere shapes. Please spare me that. If it was just one I would have overlooked it but they are just scattered every where and its almost impossible to look at them and not raise an eyebrow except you choose to be bias.
Why are the structures hidden in plain sight. The bishop is an architect by profession so those structures wouldn't have been constructed in this manner without his consent. Do you also notice the perfect symmetry. There are other shapes to use why choose this ones.
Those symbols bear meaning my friend. Look it up yourself

21 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by baybeeboi: 10:16am On Jan 27, 2015
I refuse to coment here even though am tempted.
Satan get behind me

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by joe4christ(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2015
The bitter truth is that the church for over a thousand years now has affiliation with Free masory. Believe it or not, that's just the truth many never wish to admit to...

4 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by wunderkiind(m): 11:16am On Jan 27, 2015
Just going through the o.p and the comments on this thread and i just had to s.m.h.... The problem with this country is more than we realise... Damn. So many uneducated folks everywhere. Mind you, this isn't about possessing a degree/certificate. We all clamour for change but no one is ready to improve on his/her thinking/mentality. The future of this country is bleak!
For crying out loud the o.p created this thread and decided to share his personal views on a topic which interested him, and for others to air theirs as well... And i didn't see anywhere where he 'disrespected' any bishop or any 'M.O.G'? So why are people talking about respect for the MOG here and there? It is just a matter of simple reasoning.
No wonder Nigeria was judged the most religious country in the world! Where people place obey Men more than God. Religiousity without spirituality is not worth it!

P.s: that you respect someone doesn't mean you can't point out one or two things when you notice. Before people start saying i am disrespecting any MOG now.
I've also seen this pictures in time past and like the o.p, it got me wondering. But God sees the heart of everyone, and judgement should be left to Him. Afterall the motive is all that matters.

*sighs*

20 Likes

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by LordReed(m): 11:27am On Jan 27, 2015
@ daveguy50
Sheesh! You were not satisfied with the one you posted in the Religion section you just had to recreate it again here right? Attention seeker.

BTW you Illuminati/Mason conspiracy theorists are so dumb you are now using the shape of someone's bones as proof of Illuminati membership, gosh what disgusting dumbness you guys are displaying.

1 Like

Re: Is Bishop David Oyedepo's Church Indirectly Glorifying Satan(photos) by ibisko04: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2015
wunderkiind:
Just going through the o.p and the comments on this thread and i just had to s.m.h.... The problem with this country is more than we realise... Damn. So many uneducated folks everywhere. Mind you, this isn't about possessing a degree/certificate. We all clamour for change but no one is ready to improve on his/her thinking/mentality. The future of this country is bleak!
For crying out loud the o.p created this thread and decided to share his personal views on a topic which interested him, and for others to air theirs as well... And i didn't see anywhere where he 'disrespected' any bishop or any 'M.O.G'? So why are people talking about respect for the MOG here and there? It is just a matter of simple reasoning.
No wonder Nigeria was judged the most religious country in the world! Where people place obey Men more than God. Religiousity without spirituality is not worth it!

P.s: that you respect someone doesn't mean you can't point out one or two things when you notice. Before people start saying i am disrespecting any MOG now.
I've also seen this pictures in time past and like the o.p, it got me wondering. But God sees the heart of everyone, and judgement should be left to Him. Afterall the motive is all that matters.

*sighs*

Let us leave God to judge men. If you want to serve God, serve by open your eyes and your mind.
Many things are hidden to ordinary minds, it's only those with deep thought and them who are well researched in spiritual things that can know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Justified Or Pure Wickedness? / Injustice Against A Widow Over Late Husbands Properties / Man Pens Tribute To His Wife Who Died 16 Days After She Suffered A Stillbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.