Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,305 members, 7,833,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Please How Can I Get Rid Of Pimple? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please How Can I Get Rid Of Pimple? (627 Views)

Get Rid Of Pimple Scars And Recover Your Beauty / .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Can I Get Rid Of Pimple? by Uchizzy(m): 10:58am On Feb 19, 2015
I have been living with pimple for close to 5 years now,
and am tired of accommodating it.

i used funbact A, Baby face cleanser, Neoskin.
and no progress.
but recently i tried clean & clear, and it helped me a bit
but i notice new ones (pimple) every morning.

please i need your help.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of Pimple? by bellesangel(f): 11:46am On Feb 19, 2015
Make use of granulated sugar mix it with little amount of any baby oil. Scrub it on your face,live for 20 minute and wash off. After that, apply a cream called A3( day and night)..... U will thank me within 3days. . Bellesangel cares
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of Pimple? by channelz: 12:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
+reduce intake of oil

1 Like

Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of Pimple? by Originalsly: 12:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
If you are bleaching....the root of your problem is in the bleaching cream.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of Pimple? by Dokitadotun: 6:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Having pimples is not a disease though it can be really uncomfortable. Pimple is a physiologic process of the body due to certain hormones. To minimize it, regular gentle washing of your face when it becomes oily. This is becos oily face encourages pimple. Secondly avoid aggressive scrubbing of your face and avoid prolong resting of your face against hard surface/object. Thirdly, though ironically not yet medically proven, sugary and fatty diets encourage pimple. Do the above and let me know the result. God bless.
Re: Please How Can I Get Rid Of Pimple? by Dyt(f): 9:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
I read somewhere to wash ur face with ur urine every morning

(1) (Reply)

Simple Signs Of Cardiovascular Diseases / Researchers Hail New Cancer Treatment: Unlocking The Body's Immune System / Medical Information . Please Pass On To Your Wives, Sisters, All Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.