Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Why Did Nigeria Stop The Usuage Of Coin Even When Advanced Country Didn't - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Did Nigeria Stop The Usuage Of Coin Even When Advanced Country Didn't (686 Views)

Think And Thank God...stop The Worries / What Did Nigeria/nigerians Do To Deserve All These? / What Did Nigeria/nigerians Do To Deserve All These? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did Nigeria Stop The Usuage Of Coin Even When Advanced Country Didn't by QualityPays: 11:06am On Feb 19, 2015
This thought came to my mind and I wondered on my own why we should stop spending coins I could remember when I was in primary school we did spend coin and it was really cool .Advanced countries like U.S,U.K still spend coin this is not a question of backwardness but rather our precious country in it ways of mismanagement and lack of continuity has made this almost never possible again.
Re: Why Did Nigeria Stop The Usuage Of Coin Even When Advanced Country Didn't by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2015
How do you expect us to know any ways you ask jonathann here is his email adress
GEJTILLE2019@gmail.com
Re: Why Did Nigeria Stop The Usuage Of Coin Even When Advanced Country Didn't by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 19, 2015
I've been thinking abt that too... Precious coins for the kids... Hmmmm! The corruptibles are behind dis and I think when the most needed CHANGE descends upon dis nation cum May 29, 2015, we will convert all their stolen trillions into that heavy #1 coins and force them to carry it on their bare head without fedora hat or head gear... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did Nigeria Stop The Usuage Of Coin Even When Advanced Country Didn't by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 19, 2015
penisilin:
I've been thinking abt that too... Precious coins for the kids... Hmmmm! The corruptibles are behind dis and I think when the most needed CHANGE descends upon dis nation cum May 29, 2015, we will convert all their stolen trillions into that heavy #1 coins and force them to carry it on their bare head without fedora cap or head gear... angry
this punishment worse pass sit on the air. Only a general can order such punishment. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Armed Robbery Attack At Maza-maza 1st Gate Now / Awesome Facts You Need To Know / Breaking Off Addiction : Easy And Simple Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.