Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) (947 Views)

When Last You Check Your HIV Status? / Picture Of My HIV Test Result. / She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) by seggzz(m): 2:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
when I was told to go and do the test, I thought in my mind that this is death sentence. Different thoughts started coming into my mind. And I boldly did the test. Finally,I was shown the nature of the test and to my greatest happiness, I saw negative for HIV 1&HIV 2.
I jumped up and I ran to the main road and started thanking the creator.

I went ahead preaching the gospel of, " Go and know your HIV status". Since then I vowed not to go into any relationship without knowing your HIV status.

# Go and know your HIV status#

Re: At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) by menix(m): 3:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
Guy is it dis health center @ 1st gate?
Cous I need drinking 2 bottles of NUVO to gada d power to check out mine..
Re: At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) by seggzz(m): 3:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
menix:
Guy is it dis health center @ 1st gate?
Cous I need drinking 2 bottles of NUVO to gada d power to check out mine..

The center is at festac. You can take okada from mile 2 going inside festac( ie amuwo Odofin primary health center)
Re: At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) by delishpot: 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
Good job OP. Good you are negative too.
Re: At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) by menix(m): 3:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
seggzz:

The center is at festac. You can take okada from mile 2 going inside festac( ie amuwo Odofin primary health center)

No wahala..
Mk I go observe 7days prayers nd fasting for mountain before I reach dat side..
Re: At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) by seggzz(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
menix:

No wahala..
Mk I go observe 7days prayers nd fasting for mountain before I reach dat side..

he nova reach like dat na. Just go and do the test
Re: At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) by madgoat(m): 3:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Chai... HIV test na death sentence
With all d babes i av bleeped unprotected... Omo... HIV is not real grin
Its a fiction invented by africa leaders grin
Re: At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) by seggzz(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2015
madgoat:
Chai... HIV test na death sentence
With all d babes i av bleeped unprotected... Omo... HIV is not real grin
Its a fiction invented by africa leaders grin

My brother, HIV is real! stop deceiving yourself. Imagined bleeping carelessly, you better know your status on time so that Dr abalaka can use you for experiments if you're positive(lol)
Re: At The End, You Can Check My HIV Status (pictures) by StPete: 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
I’m happy for u @OP though, but that test doesn’t really prove anything until it is done consistently.
It takes HIV about 6 months window period before it is detectable. Assuming u gbensh ashawo last nite, ur result is invalid until after six months grin

Anyways, congrats

(1) (Reply)

Causes And Treatment Of Low Back Pain / HIV Positive People Who Tattoo Status Near Their Privates Will Get N840,000 / New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.