Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had (947 Views)

what Test Can I Do To Ensure I Am Still Alive Apart From HIV Test? / How Comes Every Virus/disease Of The 21st Century Originated From Africa? / Feeling Pregnant But The Blood Test Said Negative!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by RobinHez(m): 8:23am On Jun 08, 2015
source: http://edscienceblog..in/2015/06/new-blood-test-can-show-every-virus.html
As humans, we are exposed to a lot of disease causing organisms
daily, and at such we contact some virus which we are not even
aware of.
Now Scientists have developed a new blood test which requires only
a drop of your blood to tell you ‘nearly’ every virus you’ve been
exposed to in your life time.
The test called VirScan (from virus scan) has been conducted on
over 570 people in the U.S., Thailand, Peru and South Africa and it
was discovered that on average, the participants had been exposed
to about 10 different types of virus.
The usual methods employed by medical doctors is ‘testing for one
virus at a time’. For instance, you’re sick and the symptoms you’re
showing are related to, say, Malaria, Fever or Cancer, if the doctor is
not sure, he would have to conduct a blood test for each cases. But
with this new test (which is still undergoing experiments), it would
be easy for the doctor to know your ‘medical history’ at once.
VirScan, which costs $25 to perform, can also determine a person’s
immunity level to a particular virus and so the doctor would know if
one needs more vaccine to guard against that virus.
This new test can be seen as a time-saver, a money-saver and also
a blood saver (for God knows how I detest the sight of a syringe).
So what do you think about virScan? would you love to know all your medical secrets (grin) at once? let us know using the comment box below.
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by RobinHez(m): 9:53am On Jun 08, 2015
Doc. Kingtom, i did this post with u in mind...oya go the blog go yarn ur mind make sure u take ur friends with u o... tongue nd..ermmm...there's a little poll on the homepage too embarassed
NOTE: u can now comment with opera mini, i fixed it last night wink
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by KingTom(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2015
On my way wink
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by RobinHez(m): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2015
KingTom:
On my way wink
yeah! u're talking now cool
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by McEwen(m): 6:30pm On Jun 09, 2015
KingTom:
On my way wink
to sambisa shocked
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by docmoses(m): 6:34pm On Jun 09, 2015
dat's gud

1 Like

Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by KingTom(m): 7:20pm On Jun 09, 2015
RobinHez:

yeah! u're talking now cool
Bro, my phone was down. I will drop a comment soonest wink
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by RobinHez(m): 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2015
KingTom:
Bro, my phone was down. I will drop a comment soonest wink
Eiyah...welcome o! How was ur day na?
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by KingTom(m): 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2015
McEwen:
to sambisa shocked
No na grin
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by KingTom(m): 7:43pm On Jun 09, 2015
RobinHez:
Eiyah...welcome o! How was ur day na?
Fine sir grin
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by RobinHez(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2015
KingTom:
Fine sir grin
oh good smiley
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by KingTom(m): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2015
RobinHez:
oh good smiley
wink
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by RobinHez(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2015
Re: New Blood Test Can Show Every Virus You’ve Ever Had by RobinHez(m): 8:26am On Jul 14, 2015
Creating awareness of the thread smiley

(1) (Reply)

The Use Of Pain Killers And Its Effect On The Kidneys / Simple Ways To Make Your Teeth White / MUST READ: 5 Warning Signs You May Be Infected With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.