Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer (18584 Views)

Ishaq Yusuf, IBB University Lecturer Was Set Up & Stripped Unclad By Students / How To Spot An "Olodo" In The Exam Hall / Samuel Olorunfemi-Adams, UniAbuja Lecturer, Accused Of Victimization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by tosyne2much(m): 4:43pm On Feb 19, 2015
From my research and findings, I have come into conclusion that there's a wide margin between womanizing lecturers and non-womanizing lecturers and I don't expect students who have passed through our institutions to doubt the fact that the syndrome of womanizing runs in the veins of about 80% of Nigerian lecturers.

Lecturers are small gods in tertiary institutions because your success/failure lies in their hands and they seem to use it as a leverage to inflict pains on students

Many of them are easy to spot because it's printed all over their faces while some are not easy to spot because they hide under the cloak of GENTLEMEN

Without wasting much time, let's get started cool

Don't for the title is,

How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer

1. He Boasts Of His Finances During Lectures I had a lecturer who always boasted of his finances during lectures and I could vividly remember the way he mouth thrashed us during a lecture. He referred to us to BOYS in as much as we can't give N5, 000 to a lady without provocative murmur . He further stressed and advised the ladies never to consider dating us because many of us are still being fed by our parents.

2. He Gives Ride To Female Students
He doesn't care you if you melt under an intense sun but the moment he spots a female student standing at the bus stop whom he wants to exercise his womanizing skill on, he stops and tells her to hop in cheesy

3. He Runs Female Students On Errands
Not all lecturers approach female students directly because of their status. If he doesn't know how to approach a female student in the midst of other students, he calls and runs her on errand and tells her to bring it to his office.. Hahaha way-ray cheesy

4. He Digress During Lectures
I don't know if you are also familiar lecturers who digress leaving the main subject permanently during lectures, that is, he leaves the main subject and starts advising male students on how they should be more concerned about making money so that ladies would be the ones doing the chase just as ladies are chasing him because he's got the money and all it takes to make a woman trip. He however uses this method to catch the attention of the female students

5. He Doesn't Appreciate Your Effort
He's easy to spot if he happens to be your project supervisor. He would always disapprove your chapters no matter how hard you try. He does this just to signal to you that you should dance to his tune else you will carry the project over

6. 'He is mean with mark
My little research about womanizing lecturers is that, they are so mean with grades. That is, you worked so hard and deserve an "A" but he would give you a "grin" and expects you to come to his office and lodge complain

7. He Wants The Phone No. Of All Students
During my first year in the Polytechnic, I was so shocked when one of our lecturers asked us to include our phone numbers in the attendance sheet during a test. Report later reached us that he rang up some female students asking them to come and see him in his office cos they failed the test. (We guys are still expecting his call till date cheesy)

8. He Tells The Class Rep. To Announce To The Class That They All Failed
Not all lecturers do this because they want to extort students. Some however do this because ladies are very emotional and would come gracing the floor just to scale through. (Na dia e go bleep dem)

9. He Helps Ladies In The Exam Hall
If you are very observant, you would notice that womanizing lecturers are so strict to guys in the hall and act otherwise to the ladies. That is, he collects your booklet when you make any form of contact and order you out of the hall but if it were to be the female students, he pretends he didn't see them even when they are obviously making contacts.

10. He Commands With Boldness
Womanizing lecturers are overly bold (as in, dem dey bold die cheesy). He might ask for your name in the presence of other students and tells you to come and see him in his office

I drop my pen at this point

Pls feel free to add yours and sharing your encounter with them would be a good idea cheesy

Composed and written by: Tosyne2much

http://tosyne2much..com/2015/02/how-to-spot-womanizing-lecturer.html

cool

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Nobody: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
This ur research and findings sef...

well i disagree with all except points 2 and 8 grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by valmunich(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2015
*climbs down from Iroko tree to comment*

Know a whole lot of em here

I only pity the ladies that will be mindf#cked into falling for em undecided

It's still not ma problem shaa

*climbs back to iroko to get a better view of thread*

9 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by SkinnyDude(m): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
yayo

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Girltee1(f): 5:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Viktoh(m): 5:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by englishmart(m): 5:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
I almost killed a lecturer then... That was why I got deported from somewhere

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by ritababe(f): 5:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
First day in school, he wrote his name on the board and add his number telling us that he is available for question 24hours, i called him one day to verify something he told to come to his office, i went to his office and he told me he will teach me well in a special way only that there is no time for him to do that in school, he told me to come to .............................

(make i nor corrupt this thread)

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by malonephill(m): 5:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
So true
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by benebaby77: 5:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some lecturers can stoop so low just enter between their female students' leg..... I'm always wondering why female lecturers don't go after their male students

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Psalmwise(m): 5:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmm...,iz tue sha, common thing about them is dat most of them are talkative, in fact if i use a nairaland term to describe term itywould be derailers...they divert from the course they are teaching to another opposite topic...
T
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Piloeternity(m): 6:01pm On Feb 19, 2015
Its very rampant in Polytechnics a lot!

My sister can testify to this Op

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Dotwillis1(m): 6:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
Trying to be funny just to impress lik cracks dry joke in class nd it will be kind of making fun of a particular girl..

Most times, they end up bn the only one lafin to their own joke.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
No be small thing,

In my department while I was a student, not even 1 lecturer was woman-sane!

Old men with greys, and na we nice guys suffer pass, with the ladies always with us, the shameless grandpas would often look at us sternly and say "na you dey block my paroles ba?"

Na so them just dey always throw me go front seat during exam to Bleep my style up. Sometimes na office them dey carry us go, God pass them, na we dey give them lift for junction now.

6 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Koroaso: 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by kessluvall(f): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
I remember one French lecturer in my Alma mater... that man is a devilish womaniser.

God help him.
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by idrisa334: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Some of them might be true but girls don't cause of this and start saying that any lecturer that is nice to you wants to have s*x with u.

OUTRAGEOUS! Hackers steal up to $1bn from banks
Source: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/3315-outrageous-hackers-steal-up-to-1bn-from-banks
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by korel9: 7:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Don't worry boy!

You'll become one someday! angry

But what about the loose girls and irresponsible boys? undecided
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hi every one, I'm single and searching for a matured and God fearing lady i can start a close friendship with. Her age should be 24 and above and she must reside in the south west. My bbm pin is 5141-8078. Thanks

If you are going to ask me to find girls in my area, keep your opinions to yourself. How i intend to find a girl is not any one's business undecided

Single ladies only and please no GAYS or guys should add me
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Dygeasy(m): 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lol! True to an extent though
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok...they go behind the class to supervise test or an examination. They don't wear their wedding ring to class or office. They have different mobile phones like 3 technols.

Their zippers would be showing amber like (check engine light). They leave school late after other colleagues have gone home. After class, they point at the girls and say "see me after lectures today". They give harsh and tight deadlines on assignments like;look for 50 meanings of PDP.

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Vicotex(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Just put on your google shades, you will spot them easily

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by EXLOVER(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Wetin we wan spot them do now?
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Unekz(m): 7:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
englishmart:
I almost killed a lecturer then... That was why I got deported from somewhere
lolx...ur really funny
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by iuiiokae: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2015
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by inevitableme(m): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hmmm, u sef get time for dis ur research oh• it so sure of most lecturers
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by AGgal(f): 7:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
#Truth
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by tosyne2much(m): 7:34pm On Feb 19, 2015
Piloeternity:
Its very rampant in Polytechnics a lot!

My sister can testify to this Op
They are very rampant in the Polytechnics ooo cheesy
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Tecno phantom A mini aka p6 for sale. Contact Me on 07064715146
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by Missmossy(f): 7:35pm On Feb 19, 2015
Most of the points are very true, some male lecturers are just so promiscious like their lives depend on It! I can't help not laughing though grin
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by iyisco2001(m): 7:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
Funny, but I remember my level adviser hid my student file till date because of one fine shorty, he gave me a lift when I was going to submit another one at final year and was acting like a saint, he also gave my close pal a tough time with his project all cos of a geh. That guy though. cool

ritababe:
Wake me when we enter FP
Rita, you also
Re: How To Spot A Womanizing Lecturer by jkendy(m): 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
So how do you spot a MANIZER lecturer?

I'm tired of NL long list of dis n dat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese Oruru Goes Back To School In Delta State / This Nigerian Student At A South African Flying School Has Been Declared Missing / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.