Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,472 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 AM

Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry (832 Views)

6 Ways To Save Data When Using Mobile Hotspot / 5 Ways To Save Your Phone When It Falls In Water / Why I Won't Give Up My Blackberry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by olamisegbe(m): 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2015
Hello Nairaland...how's been ya day so far? I need someone to please explain
1. Why can I save a picture and later preview it on my blackberry ( is it that the format isn't compatible)
2. If I can...please how?
.................................Cheers
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by Dexema(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Out of over two million users on Nairaland I was able to figure you out. Thicktea!
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by Tolzeal(m): 7:08am On Jul 14, 2016
Dexema:
Out of over two million users on Nairaland I was able to figure you out. Thicktea!

How does this help the Op with his request ??
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by Tolzeal(m): 7:10am On Jul 14, 2016
olamisegbe:
Hello Nairaland...how's been ya day so far? I need someone to please explain
1. Why can I save a picture and later preview it on my blackberry ( is it that the format isn't compatible)
2. If I can...please how?
.................................Cheers

What bb series are you using??
Make yourself a bit clear and you should be able to get some help. cool
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by Thollu01(m): 7:14am On Jul 14, 2016
*GLO Jollific8 offer: Enjoy 8times value of all your Recharge* http://www.xtremetechhub.com/2016/07/glo-jollific8-offer-enjoy-8times-value.html?m=1
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by Dexema(m): 7:15am On Jul 14, 2016
Tolzeal:

How does this help the Op with his request ??
You should learn to keep your nose out of people's business before you contract cattarh.
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by Tolzeal(m): 7:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Dexema:

You should learn to keep your nose out of people's business before you contract cattarh.

Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by olamisegbe(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2016
Tolzeal:

What bb series are you using??
Make yourself a bit clear and you should be able to get some help. cool
switched to Android already... Thanks boss
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by olamisegbe(m): 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Dexema:

lol... But can't really recall... your name pls.....
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by Dexema(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=olamisegbe post=47663269] lol... But can't really recall... your name pls..... [/quote
] option A. lala B. Docky C. IT D. Afuye E. unfortunate European F. kenny
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by olamisegbe(m): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=Dexema post=47670843][/quote]the name sounds like disappointed European... But am sure... Faj 301/302 rocks
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by Dexema(m): 11:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
olamisegbe:
the name sounds like disappointed European... But am sure... Faj 301/302 rocks
hahaha! how u dey thick tea?
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by olamisegbe(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2016
Dexema:
hahaha! how u dey thick tea?
am fine brother... Nd u
Re: Need Help On How To Save And Preview The Picture On My Blackberry by Dexema(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2016
olamisegbe:
am fine brother... Nd u
I'm cool, how your side?

(1) (Reply)

Best Of Etisalat / MY P5 Has Denied Flashing / Windows 10: Bring The Best Of Microsoft To Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.