Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,214 members, 7,815,242 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell (4947 Views)

Biometric Time Attendance device with 4-8hrs+ Backup Battery / TCP/IP Biometric Fingerprint Time Attendance And Access Control Machine / Increase Your Earnings With An Investment That Stood Test Of Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 6:04pm On Feb 19, 2015
De-Pavelane Global Resource Limited

We deal with installation of fingerprint time clock attendance to schools, companies, industries etc.

This device monitors staff, it detects when a staff is late, leaves early and work time of each staff.

The device comes with an external rechargeable backup battery that works for at least 7-8hours when their is no light.

We have different types of the devices, we have 600fp, 1000fp of touchscreen and the prices are affordable.

We have relevant transactions of government agencies, banks, schools, factories etc. in Abuja, Ibadan, Lagos, Ph, Ogun, Ekiti and much more

Automatic school bell

APPLICATIONS: Schools, Colleges, Education institutes, coaching institutes etc.

Use full: System fully relieves the person responsible to ring bell at accurate time. It is fully automatic.
Special features:

1. Display: 32 Character digital display to show current date, time in first row and next bell time in 2nd row.

2. Stand alone machine, no computers required to program or maintain ringing schedule.

3. Output Devices: Any electrical device like, bell, hooter or siren can be connected.

4. No battery required to maintain clock and stored program.

5. bell rings single shot once only. User can set the ringing duration between 01 to 99 seconds.

6. Modes: 05 Modes of operation (summer, winter, Unit Test, Examination and Spare mode) to cover all seasons of year and special events like sports, examination, annual functions etc. 30 bells per day can be programmed in each mode. This is enough for two shift schools round the clock throughout the year.

7. Weekly off: any day of the week can be selected as weekly off.

8. Monthly off: any date of month can be selected as monthly off.

9. Half day: Any day of week or any date of month can be made half day. 30 Bell can be programmed.

10. Second Saturday: User selectable second Saturday option.

11. Time accuracy is maintained in micro seconds.

12. Connect more number of electronic bells: to bring all areas of school in audible range. With one electronic bell 70 to 100 Meter area is covered. Up to 10 electronic gong bells can be connected directly on control unit. All of them will ring simultaneously.

for enquiries pls call 08108985417

Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 6:05pm On Feb 19, 2015
Zealmind:
De-Pavelane Global Resource Limited

We deal with installation of fingerprint time clock attendance to schools, companies, industries etc.

This device monitors staff, it detects when a staff is late, leaves early and work time of each staff.

The device comes with an external rechargeable backup battery that works for at least 7-8hours when their is no light.

We have different types of the devices, we have 600fp, 1000fp of touchscreen and the prices are affordable.

We have relevant transactions of government agencies, banks, schools, factories etc. in Abuja, Ibadan, Lagos, Ph, Ogun, Ekiti and much more

for enquiries pls call 08108985417

Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 6:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
It's durable and affordable, you can also contact our relevant transactions to know how good our devices
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 6:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Pls call for enquiries
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 4:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
pls call for enquiries

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 7:35am On Feb 23, 2015
Marketers also can partner with us
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
pls call for enquiries
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 9:34am On Mar 05, 2015
please call for enquiries
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 6:47am On Mar 09, 2015
call for enquiries
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2015
Zealmind:
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
We supply also and installation is easy
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
it's available
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 2:17pm On Sep 26, 2015
available
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 10, 2015
How much is the device/full installation? Call me on 08028276559 or email me @ deliteng@yahoo.com
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 10, 2015
How much is the school/business timer device/full installation? Call me on 08028276559 or email me @ deliteng@yahoo.com
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 6:09am On Oct 23, 2015
Okonikott:
How much is the school/business timer device/full installation? Call me on 08028276559 or email me @ deliteng@yahoo.com
am sorry for replying you late
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2015
Zealmind:
it's available
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
[quote author=Zealmind post=39292599][/quote]
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2016
thanks for all your calls and support in 2015.....let's do it again this 2016.....thanks I appreciate
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 11:02am On May 07, 2016
Zealmind:
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
thanks for all your calls and texts.... uncommon solution provider
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 4:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
Zealmind:
thanks for all your calls and texts.... uncommon solution provider
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by jaxmanreal: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2016
tell me more abt this product I can market it for u in my state
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 12:21pm On Aug 05, 2016
pls call me or send me your contact details
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 12:23pm On Aug 05, 2016
jaxmanreal:
tell me more abt this product I can market it for u in my state
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 10:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
[quote author=Zealmind post=48002237][/quote]
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by jaxmanreal: 3:21am On Aug 10, 2016
Zealmind:

Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by EXICON(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2016
Zealmind:
It's durable and affordable, you can also contact our relevant transactions to know how good our devices
Can you send proposal of these two to my email address? Let's start from there.
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2016
[quote author=EXICON post=48399620]
Can you send proposal of these two to my email address? Let's start from there. [/quote your email address
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 8:54pm On Aug 11, 2016
EXICON:

Can you send proposal of these two to my email address? Let's start from there.
send your email address to my contact no
Re: Installation Of Time Clock Attendance and Automatic school bell by Zealmind: 8:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
jaxmanreal:

pls i will call u tommorrow have been a little busy

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Makes #30,000 Monthly With My Smart Phone / Idle Fund Of 3.5 Million Naira To Be Invested , How Safe Is Treasury Bill ? / Please Who Knows About BITCOIN MINER APP For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.