Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,253 members, 7,815,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Most Embarrassing Thing My Younger One Has Ever Done To Me. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Embarrassing Thing My Younger One Has Ever Done To Me. (654 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / What Has Been The Most Embarrassing Moment Of Your Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Embarrassing Thing My Younger One Has Ever Done To Me. by EXLOVER(m): 7:27pm On Feb 19, 2015
I missed school that very day,I know that my friends will visit me that day, So i decided to put on my best shirt and Trouser that day. When they came we were discussing outside, As we were discussing 3 of our class girls were passing by and they came to us. As we were discussing laughing together. I nor know were the witch come out from sef he just come from nowhere ni he call my name say " He go tell daddy say i wear my christmas cloth" that day shame wan kill me. My friend laugh that day nor be small. That day i beat the guy like pikin wen fall family food from pot.

Share your, No lies please.

1 Like

Re: Most Embarrassing Thing My Younger One Has Ever Done To Me. by Lordabas: 7:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
EXLOVER:
I missed school that very day,I know that my friends will visit me that day, So i decided to put on my best shirt and Trouser that day. When they came we were discussing outside, As we were discussing 3 of our class girls were passing by and they came to us. As we were discussing laughing together. I nor know were the witch come out from sef he just come from nowhere ni he call my name say " He go tell daddy say i wear my christmas cloth" that day shame wan kill me. My friend laugh that day nor be small. That day i beat the guy like pikin wen fall family food from pot.

Share your, No lies please.

Re: Most Embarrassing Thing My Younger One Has Ever Done To Me. by EXLOVER(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
[quote author=Lordabas post=30890995][/quote] Wetin i do you nah?

(1) (Reply)

Money Makes The World Go Round / The Station / A To Z Of Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.