Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread (7198 Views)

Main Story Thread For Checkmate Competition- Group 2! / Checkmate Competition- Group 1 Collaboration Thread / Writers' Checkmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
Chinweblinkz:
Thronekid am sori dis time around...Ejo mi....
I dnt knw wat to write
And Kizzykeziah just said what needed to be said!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
harjibolar10:

Eeyah.. . Poor harjibolar

And why will they want to turn you to a boy. ..?

Anyways, you don't need to feel bad with that name, as it is a unisexual name, like bukola as an example, you should know it's also a unisexual name also

I have a fmale friend with that kind of a name, and she's always, you know... Proud of that name

It is nice knowing, you are my namesake
I'm Bukola!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Cybershow:
Hmmm thronekid you stil dae vex
Vex ke? No oh! Though I would have prefer seeing you confined in Nairaland's prison!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by harjibolar10(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
kizzykeziah:

Same here smiley.

I should begin to rep my name now, lol.
Yes, With an immediate effect

And by the way, I won't stop addressing you as my namesake, for as much as our path keep crossing
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by harjibolar10(m): 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2015
thronekid:

I'm Bukola!
I guess, you no dey hide am ooo
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
harjibolar10:

I guess, you no dey hide am ooo
I don't!!!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Girltee1(f): 9:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Guys, we need to move fast with the collaboration thingy. Time's running out cry
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
thronekid:

Vex ke? No oh! Though I would have prefer seeing you confined in Nairaland's prison!
Lolz. na u kw
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by kizzykeziah: 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Girltee1:
Guys, we need to move fast with the collaboration thingy. Time's running out cry

You are so right, dear. I thought we were more than that in group two before. The more writers, the faster it'd be without necessarily harming the flow of the writing.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Girltee1(f): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
kizzykeziah:

You are so right, dear. I thought we were more than that in group two before. The more writers, the faster it'd be without necessarily harming the flow of the writing.
Since Chinweblinkz doesn't know what to write, what do you think we should do?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Cybershow(m): 1:04am On Mar 09, 2015
thronekid:

Lolz.. my king don't do dat o. we be padi na
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 09, 2015
Kizzykeziah, u scribbe the next chapter!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by harjibolar10(m): 11:26am On Mar 09, 2015
thronekid:
No sentiment Oga.. ..

Let the next person do that, or better still, start from the first person again
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 09, 2015
harjibolar10:

No sentiment Oga.. ..

Let the next person do that, or better still, start from the first person again
That'll be Me! You know ba?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by harjibolar10(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2015
thronekid:

That'll be Me! You know ba?
Absolutely Yes sir

I know you should be the next bayen now, that's why I said that in the first place oooo

And who is that person that refuse to update?
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 09, 2015
harjibolar10:

Absolutely Yes sir

I know you should be the next bayen now, that's why I said that in the first place oooo

And who is that person that refuse to update?
Okay ooo!
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by kizzykeziah: 6:11pm On Mar 09, 2015
thronekid:

Me ke! Please o. My headache is hitting me badly right now.

Girltee1:
Since Chinweblinkz doesn't know what to write, what do you think we should do?

Not sure too o.
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Girltee1(f): 9:46am On Mar 28, 2015
Nice job, Kizzykeziah.smiley
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by kizzykeziah: 12:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
Girltee1:
Nice job, Kizzykeziah.smiley

Thanks and how about maybe you write the next chapter. This should at least have an end at least for the sake of formality.

Hope to see your update next. smiley
Re: Checkmate Competition- Group 2 Collaboration Thread by Girltee1(f): 12:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
kizzykeziah:

Thanks and how about maybe you write the next chapter. This should at least have an end at least for the sake of formality.

Hope to see your update next. smiley
I'll do that ASAP, thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Till Death Do Us Part! (Romance) Completed / A Christmas Miracle - New Romance Story About Christmas / Have you been scammed as a writer? Share your story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.