Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,175 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

American Rapper, Wale Folarin Moving Back To Nigeria..read His Tweets - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / American Rapper, Wale Folarin Moving Back To Nigeria..read His Tweets (1547 Views)

Don Jazzy Rewards A Twitter Follower For Monitoring His Tweets Via Notifications / How I Started With My ‘accent’ – Folarin ‘falz’ Falana (MUST READ) / Rapper Wale Tweets About Nigeria’s Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Rapper, Wale Folarin Moving Back To Nigeria..read His Tweets by satinoeleniyan: 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2015
United States born rapper, Wale announced, on his twitter page his intention to move to Nigeria.
He says he is in save hands with Don Jazzy, He also disclosed that he has a house in Ondo state..
Did I tell you I am also from Ondo state, am sure the house is close to my house in the village..lol..

Read More tweets; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/american-rapper-wale-folarin-moving.html

Re: American Rapper, Wale Folarin Moving Back To Nigeria..read His Tweets by Rex123(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2015
Well he is welcome! He is still a son of the nation!
Re: American Rapper, Wale Folarin Moving Back To Nigeria..read His Tweets by benega: 9:20pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mofo
Re: American Rapper, Wale Folarin Moving Back To Nigeria..read His Tweets by kokoA(m): 10:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
How e take concern me?

(1) (Reply)

Black Satino Boobs On Fleek!! What Yvonne Jegede Knows How To Do More Than Actin / Sinach With UK Prime Minister / Peter And Paul Okoye Get Love From Fans In Morroco (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.