Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? (1231 Views)

UEFA: Mou In, Guardiola Out, Pep Can Not Fit In, In Our Top Ten Best Coach Ever / How To Become A Football Coach In Nigeria And Abroad! / Best Football(soccer) Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by SamSara01: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2015
So, I saw the thread on who the best ever footballers are and I decide to put up this thread too. BTW, my best ever footballer is undisputedly Ronaldinho, and my best ever coach is Josep Pep Guardiola. Feel free to add yours
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by twentyk(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2015
ferguson
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:32pm On Feb 19, 2015
pep guardiola
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by twentyk(m): 10:33pm On Feb 19, 2015
ferguson
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by Glowstone(m): 10:36pm On Feb 19, 2015
keshi undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by ray2Dmond(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
sir Alex Ferguson
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by sulmeza(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2015
Sir Alex ferguson..aka.. fergie..
It's indisputable
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by Ukeachu1(m): 11:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
without doubt. the chosen one mourinho. with sucess in four different clubs and countries. handling teams of different calibre and ambitions. pep and alex are just one team men. alex pass pep tho. mourinho na boss
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by achinaboy(m): 12:45am On Feb 20, 2015
my P e teacher

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by Yustash001(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2015
Jose mourinho.....he has coached in different leagues and won trophies...for each..team he coached...
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by SamSara01: 8:36am On Feb 20, 2015
Pep Guardiola is my best ever coach because he coached the best and most attractive football team I have seen. His team was the most superior footaball team in modern football. His fast, high pressing and sleeky passing style made other team looked ordinary. Ferguson in his long illustrious career years acknowledged that Guardiola team was the best team he ever played, Wenger said same. Guardiola team was so outstanding that they won all the six cups they played for in his first year with a front line of Eto, Messi , Henry.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by Ukeachu1(m): 10:30am On Feb 20, 2015
SamSara01:
Pep Guardiola is my best ever coach because he coached the best and most attractive football team I have seen. His team was the most superior footaball team in modern football. His fast, high pressing and sleeky passing style made other team looked ordinary. Ferguson in his long illustrious career years acknowledged that Guardiola team was the best team he ever played, Wenger said same. Guardiola team was so outstanding that they won all the six cups they played for in his first year with a front line of Eto, Messi , Henry.

that barca team was ready-made. and d style of football has been preached in la masia even when pep was a player. he did almost notin. pep only gave pep talks in barca. and he fleed once other teams discovered an anti dote to the la masia gospel
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by Krasid(m): 1:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sir Alex ferguson for now.Mou and Ancelloti can surpass him though.
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by MrDojo(m): 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ukeachu1:

that barca team was ready-made. and d style of football has been preached in la masia even when pep was a player. he did almost notin. pep only gave pep talks in barca. and he fleed once other teams discovered an anti dote to the la masia gospel

bro pep did a lot look at bayern nw u'll knw he did a lot
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by Ukeachu1(m): 7:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
MrDojo:

bro pep did a lot look at bayern nw u'll knw he did a lot

d Bayern humiliated by Madrid last yr? Bayern is failing already . and dont measure by success in their league . u know y
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by MrDojo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Ukeachu1:

d Bayern humiliated by Madrid last yr? Bayern is failing already . and dont measure by success in their league . u know y

Nt d@ pep is ma bst manager of all time....bt d guy has really done a lot tho most of the plays d@ in barca den were raijaards Boyz bt he still did. great job in bringin out d best in dem....

Still look @ buy frm a counter attacking team to an all out possession dominating team in jst a season Haba bro give d guy some credit

And d same Madrid...at Madrid disgraced # just playin bro
Re: Who Is The Best Football Coach Ever? by tuffgongjo(m): 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
It is hard to choose the Greatest coach of all time because none will tick all the box.

(1) (Reply)

Super Cup: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid 1 - 2 - (live) / Team Mates Hold Memorial For Late Super Eagles Player, Sam Okwaraji / England Can Win 2018 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.