Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,078 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s (34543 Views)

Gadgetcare Zone Can Fix Your Gadgets/electronics In Ilorin / Philips Portable Docking Speaker / Get Specialized & Personal Help Buying Electronics In U.s.a And Pay In Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by bro4u: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
hahahaha...old skull rocks gringrin
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by DREAZY: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Funniest video ever...

some children are funny...
We know when we were young,we use to pray For our parents to get money and buy us all that we want like toys,chips etc but this little child went to the extent of praying in tongues..
Lol...

I haven't seen this before..
You can watch the video @ http://cuteloaded..com/2015/02/young-boy-praying-in-tongues-for-his.html?m=1
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by mercielizzie(f): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Goahead(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
smartdaction:
I make the front page.....hahaha vote Apc for change for president
A Vote for APC is a vote for Nigeria democracy extinction
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by vintino(m): 9:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Xzbit91: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin hilarious!
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Me that I don't know english

I see nothing wrong with this advert lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by moshoodn(m): 9:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
Can we call that an oversight?
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by talented143(m): 9:52pm On Feb 28, 2015
#Neveragain will
Buhari smell ASO Rock
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by DREAZY: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Funniest video ever...

some children are funny...
We know when we were young,we use to pray For our parents to get money and buy us all that we want like toys,chips etc but this little child went to the extent of praying in tongues..
Lol...
I haven't seen this before..
You can watch the video @ http://cuteloaded..com/2015/02/young-boy-praying-in-tongues-for-his.html?m=1
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by mytime24(f): 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
Old skuL
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by johnnyrex(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
memories alive [b][/b]
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by ramalot(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Itulah:
grin The only ones that think like colour TVs grin

Many were graduate of Oxford, Cambridge and et al. Why was the English this poor?

Yours isn't great either.

et al = and others.

Saying "and et al" = and and others = FAIL! tongue

..abi you dey stammer ni

3 Likes

Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by scholes23(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2015
Chai!!! See those old cars. Those good old days when we still had rugged and strong cars. But wait oooo all this signboaed for black & white TV? I laff in swahili grin grin grin. That one dey sha

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Vitaglyde: 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by 1miccza: 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lmao what ano advert!!A Tv thinking??
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by chimoskyg(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2015
Smallpenis
I like dat name cool
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by kolaaderin: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2015
UnknownT:
GOD!!!! When did I become this dull? I have been looking at the picture and the statement but I can't get what made the statement hilarious!!!! cry cry cry . This is the 2nd time a 'hilarious' thread is making FP and I couldn't get the hilarious part of them. embarassed embarassed . I feel sad seeing people laughing about it while I haven't understood the funny aspect. I don over dull oh

The moment u started shouting GEJ till 2019. That statement alone swaps brain with noodles.
Just like FFK, Fayose etc.
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 28, 2015
BACK WHEN NTA USED TO START WITH RAINBOW COLOUR LINES
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by UnknownT: 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2015
kolaaderin:

The moment u started shouting GEJ till 2019. That statement alone swaps brain with noodles.
Just like FFK, Fayose etc.
Go through my posts and show me where I shouted GEJ till 2019 embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:

LG and Samsung identified this gap in Nigeria. Fuani and sims are richer now through the franchise. Who knows Philips now apart from the pressing iron?

It's Fouani undecided
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Emmanueledu(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
mgbe ezi di na ukwu ukwa!!!( only Igbo's will understand better) good old days.....
dint see anything hilarious about the advert tho....

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Meringe(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2015
himkers:

It's Fouani undecided
Thanks.
It's not an English word.
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Meringe:

Thanks.
It's not an English word.

It's a native lebanese word
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by DBlackCeazer(m): 10:10pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sparrow13:
that was when the world know peace
says who?
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by Meringe(m): 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
himkers:

It's a native lebanese word
I'm excused.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by kolaaderin: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
UnknownT:
Go through my posts and show me where I shouted GEJ till 2019 embarassed
Ooops embarassed embarassed. Just Trying to help in diagnose of what could be the problem, cause many nairalander this days have got their brains misplaced due to that distructive statement.
I will have to say nothing is wrong with u then, since u don't belong to that infected group only that the post is yet to reach that limit to make smile out of u. Cheers grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by ITbomb(m): 10:36pm On Feb 28, 2015
Sparrow13:
that was when the world know peace
That was after the Nigerian civil war and during the Gulf war

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by milky3(f): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
See those car under the bill board..... those days when Harris used to be 1kobo =1dollar
tongue
Re: Hilarious Advert By Philips Electronics In The 80s by sirr(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2015
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT ENGLISH OHHH, NEITHER IS IT FUNNY....
ITS AN OLD ENGLISH, Y'ALL JUST BE LAUGHING OUT OF IGNORANCE...

Eg. GO TELL MY PEOPLE, WOULD YOU SAY ITS WRONG BECAUSE ITS NOT ---"GO 'AND' TELL MY PEOPLE"
OP, NICE ONE, BUT NOT FUUNNY

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We fix your faulty laptop at pocket-friendly prices in Lagos. / Laptop Chargers For Sale @ Reduced Price in Nigeria / New Dell Projectors For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.