Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Wema Bank Fails To Me My #14,000.00 As A Result Of Dispense Error From The Atm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema Bank Fails To Me My #14,000.00 As A Result Of Dispense Error From The Atm (978 Views)

Nneoma Anosike Sues Wema Bank For Illegal Use Of Photo / Wema Bank Launches ALAT, First Nigerian 100% Digital Bank / Frustration As ATMs Dispense Less Cash In Ekiti (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wema Bank Fails To Me My #14,000.00 As A Result Of Dispense Error From The Atm by walosha(f): 9:08am On Feb 20, 2015
I made an unsuccessful withdrawal of =N= 14,0000.00 ( Fourteen Thousand Naira Only) on my account on Friday 28th November, 2014 about few minutes to four O’clock on my account number 0225626467 and name Olawale ***** using my Wema MasterCard number 5594…………24 at Unity Bank ATM, Ikorodu but unfortunately I received a dispense error message. I was not paid yet and account was debit.
The following working day which was a Monday 1st of December, 2014 I lodged my complaint. Two weeks later, I was told by my branch here at Ikorodu that the request was decline because they felt I withdrew the cash which is wrong and untrue.

For that, I thereafter made a request that I be furnished with the ATM journal and timed-stamped video footage of the transaction. It is over four weeks of my request through my branch and the purple Connect service; I have not received a response. Again, the customer service manager has sent series of reminders to no avail.

I will appreciate if you members can enlighten me on what to do I have sent my letter to Wema Bank 54 Marina, Lagos. Yet no response

Olawale *****
Re: Wema Bank Fails To Me My #14,000.00 As A Result Of Dispense Error From The Atm by andyanders: 11:13am On Jun 22, 2015
This is just their attitude.It happened to a friend and I went with him to the bank and raised my voice that the bank should process him for a refund because at the end of the transaction that day, there supposed to be an excess amount that was not dispensed. If that amount is not disclosed by the bank, the officer responsible in loading the ATM machine is a thief. When I raised the dust at the banking hall, the manager called us to his office and said that they will see to that.That night, he received an alert of N20k back.

Someone is responsible in loading the ATM and if the person is not disclosing any excess fund at the end of the day, the officer is stealing.

Go to the bank and raise dust in the banking hall.Insist that the bank pay you the money or you tell them you go to the media print to report their activity to AIT or Channels TV.They will pay you the money.
Re: Wema Bank Fails To Me My #14,000.00 As A Result Of Dispense Error From The Atm by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 22, 2015
I don't use Wema bank ATM at all. I have had same issues with them two different times. Worst is when you use a diamond card on their machine. Na big problem.
Re: Wema Bank Fails To Me My #14,000.00 As A Result Of Dispense Error From The Atm by walosha(f): 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2015
THEY ARE SOMETHING ELSE
GreenWhiteGreen:
I don't use Wema bank ATM at all. I have had same issues with them two different times. Worst is when you use a diamond card on their machine. Na big problem.

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Whatsapp Marketing / Make Genuine Real Time Money By Simple Task / How To Earn A Regular Income On Konga Without Buying Or Selling Anything!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.