Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP (2816 Views)

Barcanista! See This :) / Barcanista Blackmail Ii: Friends And "Friends", Patriotism And "Malooism", / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2015
nicklaus40:
[s]Batcanista koor Barcelona ni,someome who has no electoral value,dat is ow one fool the other day said 'we've given them obj nd we av bacarnista' who the hell is Batcanista in the history nd the current trend of naija politics [/s]

Shut up your stinking mouth and face your front. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by DonaldGenes(m): 11:32am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Political choice and decisions are influenced by many factors. While PDP may have its deficiencies, the freedom to say and be heard, and the exit from the party of some of the major political players that wrecked the country and set a foundation of comatose, coupled with their brotherhood, one can confidently say that the hope to change can be actualised. Change does not come from the name of a party or symbol, it comes from personalities, their actions, inactions which can be drawn from antecedents. God willing, we shall effect the change from within the PDP and Support the Drive of Jonathan while proffering sincere/constructive criticism to make him achieve his Agenda for the Good of Nigeria. I humbly appreciate the welcome party and love shown so far!!!

Shocked!!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:

If ignorance is bliss, you must be the happiest person alive. Werey. By the way, i'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?

[size=22pt]"DONT FEEL SAD, DONT FEEL BLUE, MY FATHER WAS A FOOL TOO!!!"[/size]

FIXED!

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:41am On Feb 20, 2015
clevvermind:
grin all apc members should come to the light. we are waiting for them to return.
Story 4 Amadioha grin
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Political choice and decisions are influenced by many factors. While PDP may have its deficiencies, the freedom to say and be heard, and the exit from the party of some of the major political players that wrecked the country and set a foundation of comatose, coupled with their brotherhood, one can confidently say that the hope to change can be actualised. Change does not come from the name of a party or symbol, it comes from personalities, their actions, inactions which can be drawn from antecedents. God willing, we shall effect the change from within the PDP and Support the Drive of Jonathan while proffering sincere/constructive criticism to make him achieve his Agenda for the Good of Nigeria. I humbly appreciate the welcome party and love shown so far!!!

Popularity report under PDP

11:45PM
Only "9 Likes" and "2 Shares"

I dey laff oo! grin
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by BUSHHUNTER: 11:46am On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Sheenor: 11:53am On Feb 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

FIXED!

[size=20pt]"Since you've considered suing your brains for non-support, its obvious that you've mistaken Your Father for someone who doesn't give a damn.!!"[/size]
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:

[size=20pt]"Since you've considered suing your brains for non-support, its obvious that you've mistaken Your Father for someone who doesn't give a damn.!!"[/size]

Get lost and go commit suicide you waste of space and sperm. May the gods punish you abundantly in this life and in the world to come you mannerless inconsequential weasle. grin grin grin

I am not your frustrated father who could not afford ordinary N50 Gold Circle thereby cursing the earth with a vermin like you. grin grin grin grin

Go to hell and stay there forever, useless foolish boy. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
There are many more APC nematodes that are willing to navigate to the Transformation Train, but are ashamed of doing so, we salute the courage of the very best of the APC nematodes that saw the truth from their lies and navigated to the real positive change.

Jonathan is to Nigeria what Jerry Rawlings is to Ghana, yet without a gun-shot fired. There is no President, ever in Nigeria that has been so tolerant as Jonathan, there is no president so humble as this great son of a fisherman from the family of canoe makers. Jonathan is hope for the common-man because no one expected 'a common-man' to have access to Aso Rock.

Let us remember that Obasanjo engineered a failed 'illegitimate' THIRD TERM bid, but Jonathan is just seeking a legitimate second term. The question is; Why is OBJ mad at GEJ ? The answer is simple; OBJ was to remain a defacto President of Nigeria and Jonathan might be humble, but he is a principled democrat who will not be dictated to; He is nobody's Godson, we must shun Godfatherism.

Guess who funds Buhari's Presidency ? The Kings of Fraud. Anti-corruption crusader is being powered by the Corrupt & Looting individuals.

Barcanista, welcome on board the Transformation Train - Celebration of his welcome party is over, Barca needs to get to work.

Re-electing Jonathan is a task that must be accomplished. I am going nowhere, I am here to celebrate the winning goodness of the lucky Jonathan.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Sheenor: 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Get lost and go commit suicide you waste of space and sperm. May the gods punish you abundantly in this life and in the world to come you mannerless inconsequential weasle. grin grin grin

I am not your frustrated father who could not afford ordinary N50 Gold Circle thereby cursing the earth with a vermin like you. grin grin grin grin

Go to hell and stay there forever, useless foolish boy. embarassed

[size=18pt]So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey. ℓ☺ℓ by the way, don't you think it's a bit dangerous to use your whole words in a single sentence?.

I don't just know what makes you so stu.pid, but whatever it is, it really works! Because, If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stu.pid.

So i say, "Get your black bushy a..ss back to hell were you come from you fu..cking hobo." [/size]
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by lyntiffany(f): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
ibrash600:
Barcanista's signature from 2013 - Feb 2015

Barcanista's signature from Feb 2015-

cheesycheesy cheesy
Bro that's what you get when you scream change a lot. He has seen the light of transformation and has embraced it with good faith so leave him alone.Like your slogan says change is the constant thing in life.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by hopeforcharles(m): 12:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
barcanista:
Follow your heart bro

For sure Bro, all these people shouting change change, pause a minute and think. What if the man in power start doing the right thing? The way you all are asking for Barcanista 's head is silly, what about all those politicians that switch party?
Please Read this short story

A cruise ship met with an incident at sea, on the ship was a pair of couple, after having made their way to the lifeboat, they realized that there was only space for one person left.

At this moment, the man pushed the woman behind him and jumped onto the lifeboat himself.

The lady stood on the sinking ship and shouted one sentence to her husband.

The teacher stopped and asked, "What do you think she shouted?"

Most of the students excitedly answered, "I hate you! I was blind!"

Now, the teacher noticed a boy who was silent throughout, she got him to answer and he replied, "Teacher, I believe she would have shouted - Take care of our child!"

The teacher was surprised, asking "Have you heard this story before?"

The boy shook his head, "Nope, but that was what my mum told my dad before she died to disease".

The teacher lamented, "The answer is right".

The cruise sunk, the man went home and brought up their daughter single-handedly.

Many years later after the death of the man, their daughter found his diary while tidying his belongings.

It turns out that when parents went onto the cruise ship, the mother was already diagnosed with a terminal illness.
At the critical moment, the father rushed to the only chance of survival.

He wrote in his diary, "How I wished to sink to the bottom of the ocean with you, but for the sake of our daughter, I can only let you lie forever below the sea alone".

The story is finished, the class was silent.

The teacher knows that the student has understood the moral of the story, that of the good and the evil in the world, there are many complications behind them which are hard to understand.

Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.

Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because they are loaded but because they value friendship above money.

Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because they are stupid but because they understand the concept of responsibility.

Those who apologizes first after a fight, do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them.

Those who are willing to help you, do so not because they owe you any thing but because they see you as a true friend.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:

[s]

[size=18pt]So, a thought crossed your mind? Must have been a long and lonely journey. ℓ☺ℓ by the way, don't you think it's a bit dangerous to use your whole words in a single sentence?.

I don't just know what makes you so stu.pid, but whatever it is, it really works! Because, If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stu.pid.

So i say, "Get your black bushy a..ss back to hell were you come from you fu..cking hobo." [/size][/s]

Still waiting for you mother fvcker to evolve into a human being. grin grin grin grin grin You are an experimental product of cross breeding between a dog and a baboon. grin grin grin grin grin

Vermins like you should be dragged to the shrine and sacrificed like a goat to amadioha because you are no better. grin grin grin grin grin

Useless hopeless boy sired by mad village apes. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin I think you've taken too much dried shiit for food ot of excess poverty, your brains have been clogged with shiit silly bast.ard. Stay off dog shiit, not good for your useless body. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Prisca0ge(f): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
Barcanista, I wanna bleeps you. PM me.
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
hopeforcharles:

For sure Bro, all these people shouting change change, pause a minute and think. What if the man in power start doing the right thing? The way you all are asking for Barcanista 's head is silly, what about all those politicians that switch party?

A cruise ship met with an incident at sea, on the ship was a pair of couple, after having made their way to the lifeboat, they realized that there was only space for one person left.

At this moment, the man pushed the woman behind him and jumped onto the lifeboat himself.

Now, the teacher noticed a boy who was silent throughout, she got him to answer and he replied, "Teacher, I believe she would have shouted - Take care of our child!"

The boy shook his head, "Nope, but that was what my mum told my dad before she died to disease".

The cruise sunk, the man went home and brought up their daughter single-handedly.

Many years later after the death of the man, their daughter found his diary while tidying his belongings.

It turns out that when parents went onto the cruise ship, the mother was already diagnosed with a terminal illness.

He wrote in his diary, "How I wished to sink to the bottom of the ocean with you, but for the sake of our daughter, I can only let you lie forever below the sea alone".

The teacher knows that the student has understood the moral of the story, that of the good and the evil in the world, there are many complications behind them which are hard to understand.

Which is why we should never only focus on the surface and judge others without understanding them first.

Those who like to pay the bill, do so not because they are loaded but because they value friendship above money.

Those who take the initiative at work, do so not because they are stupid but because they understand the concept of responsibility.

Those who apologizes first after a fight, do so not because they are wrong but because they value the people around them.

Those who are willing to help you, do so not because they owe you any thing but because they see you as a true friend.
What a wonderful and touching story. Thanks, such mindset is what we need in our sociopolitical sphere. Well done

1 Like

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by jay44(m): 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
hmmmmm

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Sheenor: 12:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Still waiting for you mother fvcker to evolve into a human being. grin grin grin grin grin You are an experimental product of cross breeding between a dog and a baboon. grin grin grin grin grin

Vermins like you should be dragged to the shrine and sacrificed like a goat to amadioha because you are no better. grin grin grin grin grin

Useless hopeless boy sired by mad village apes. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin I think you've taken too much dried shiit for food ot of excess poverty, your brains have been clogged with shiit silly bast.ard. Stay off dog shiit, not good for your useless body. grin grin grin grin

[size=16pt]~.•°``°cheesy cheesy grin ;Dнєнєнєнєcheesy cheesy grin grin°``°•.~ i love the way you describe yourself, Standing ovation for you.

By the way, I've had shits with more personality than you, you dim-witted f.uck. am busy making money here and you are out there shouting Gej till... Well, its none of my business, both pdp and apc can go to hell for all i care as i don't give a damn about them...

That's no insult, it's an objective statement.

Mi out!!

Shalom.

[/size]
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Sheenor:

[s][size=16pt]~.•°``°cheesy cheesy grin ;Dнєнєнєнєcheesy cheesy grin grin°``°•.~ i love the way you describe yourself, Standing ovation for you.

By the way, I've had shits with more personality than you, you dim-witted f.uck. am busy making money here and you are out there shouting Gej till... Well, its none of my business, both pdp and apc can go to hell for all i care as i don't give a damn about them...

That's no insult, it's an objective statement.

Mi out!!

Shalom.

[/size][/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Making which money? grin grin grin grin grin I described you 100%, why you dey pick race naa. You for stay naa, by the time I finish with you, you will hate yourself and curse your papa & moma.

Useless good-for-nothing boy calling the president a fool! grin grin grin grin Wana roforofo with me? grin grin grin grin
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2015
StunningCEO:

so dis shameless id1ot still dey talk. a man wit no principles will neva be fulfilled.

That's the problem with most APC peeps, once you leave, it's all insults...

The only APC supporter (on Nairaland) that is realistic and not obscene is the man himself, Jarus.
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

A man that places importance to his e-life suggests a man that has a very miserable real life. - Demdem

Why do most APC goons not believe in the freedom of choice?
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by nicklaus40: 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Shut up your stinking mouth and face your front. embarassed
back to the kitchen
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
nicklaus40:
back to the kitchen

return to your cage! angry
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by Rilwayne001: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
Timzy234:

Why do most APC goons not believe in the freedom of choice?

Until you tell us the reason why tambuwal was tear-gased by GEJ.
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by AriDsexy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Chai.my God!!
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by DaBullIT(m): 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
If he does the right thing now, I think it's ruse, to win the election after which he'll revert all he has planned to the usual corruption and fraud after winning

That said, Wtf is that story about cruise ship have to do with Nigerian politics or Jonathan or Buhari

I guess you just felt like pasting something long

hopeforcharles:

Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by hopeforcharles(m): 10:17am On Feb 23, 2015
DaBullIT:

If he does the right thing now, I think it's ruse, to win the election after which he'll revert all he has planned to the usual corruption and fraud after winning

That said, Wtf is that story about cruise ship have to do with Nigerian politics or Jonathan or Buhari

I guess you just felt like pasting something long

Wow Bro u are shortsighted ohh, so after reading this my according to you long epistle you didn't see the morals there, men do u need a pair of glasses? Oya read some below.

Which is why we should never only focus on the
surface and judge others without understanding them
first.
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by DaBullIT(m): 12:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Wow Bro u are shortsighted ohh, so after reading this my according to you long epistle you didn't see the morals there, men do u need a pair of glasses? Oya read some below.

Which is why we should never only focus on the
surface and judge others without understanding them
first.

So I should understand that for 6 years of failure GEJ has a reason?
Re: Breaking News!! Nairaland Barcanista Defects To PDP by hopeforcharles(m): 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
DaBullIT:

So I should understand that for 6 years of failure GEJ has a reason?

Remember we are not talking about GEJ but the guy that defected to PdP He must have a reason, before any one calls for his head they should try and know why he did that. A Lay man thinks Leadership is easy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Viewed Naija News This Week! / Powerful Pictures Depicting Harsh Realities Of Life / Heartbreaking Pictures From Around The World!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.