Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Please I Need Help And Advise - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please I Need Help And Advise (621 Views)

Nairalanders, Your Help And Advice Is Highly Needed / I Need An Advise Please Read And Advise Me / Plsss I Need Help And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help And Advise by shower20: 12:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
I applied for a tier 4 visa in September, 2014 but was refused on the ground that i provided an attestation of birth as evidence of relationship which is not an acceptable document to establish a relationship for the purpose of financial sponsorship under tier 4. The attestation claimed i was born into the family of mr -- (father) and mrs -- (mother) instead of step mother. They also noted on my previous application that i have declared my mother as mrs -- but on the application that was refused, i changed it to my step mother's name because i was presenting her bank statement as she was sponsoring my educational expenses. He said i was refused under paragraph 245ZV(c) of the immigration rules. Right now, i wish to apply for a general visit visa but i am scared that i may be refused again or get banned. Please what should i do??
Re: Please I Need Help And Advise by Lexusgs430: 1:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
You need to avoid contradicting documents and entries. If you remember all the entries on your previous application, best not to contradict, or else it would be used against you again.
Read up on the application thread, and ensure all your supporting documents are in date and in order.
Re: Please I Need Help And Advise by shower20: 1:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
@Lexusgs430 Thanks mate. I still remember all my information from the previous applications. Do you suggest that i should put forth my application to the home office with a letter explaining why i had to change the name. I was thinking of hiring the service of an immigration lawyer from the UK.
Re: Please I Need Help And Advise by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
You don't need an immigration lawyer. Do you have all the documents required for a new application?
@shower20
Re: Please I Need Help And Advise by shower20: 6:24pm On Feb 20, 2015
@ Lexusgs430 Yes i do.
Re: Please I Need Help And Advise by Lexusgs430: 6:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
shower20:
@ Lexusgs430 Yes i do.

Fill the new form and in the notes section, explain the previous circumstance.
But your new documentations must be water-tight.

(1) (Reply)

Airport X-ray Discovers 8yr-old Boy Hidden In Woman’s Suitcase At Security Check / Deleted post / Travellers:have You Ever Experienced Air/plane Panic While On Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.