Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Ori Okori & Lorine Okotie's Songs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ori Okori & Lorine Okotie's Songs (3986 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ori Okori & Lorine Okotie's Songs by tundecraig: 12:33pm On Jan 07, 2009
Does anyone know where I can get tapes of Gospel singers-Lorine Okotie and Ori Okori ?

Ori Okori released an album in 1989 or 1990 (when I was in JS2/JS3) .She used to attend the only RCCG in Victoria Island that used to meet at Engineering Close in the early 90's.She also used to sing at the Redemption Camp during the Holy Ghost nights.

Lorine Okotie is the sister of Rev Chris Okotie and released her album in 1990 with tracks like "Jesus I love You"

If you have a copy of the songs of either of these singers, I will be more than happy to pay whatever you want for the tapes. Or if you know where I can get them.

Thanks.

Please mail tundecraig99@yahoo.com or call 0702 6383 397
Re: Ori Okori & Lorine Okotie's Songs by otokx(m): 2:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
I really loved some of her music video - really miss them.
Re: Ori Okori & Lorine Okotie's Songs by didoburns(m): 4:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Used to love her songs too, checked for them on Youtube couldn't find any
Re: Ori Okori & Lorine Okotie's Songs by caye(m): 9:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
I have an album of Lorine Okotie-:- single girl.
Re: Ori Okori & Lorine Okotie's Songs by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
tundecraig:
Does anyone know where I can get tapes of Gospel singers-Lorine Okotie and Ori Okori ?

Ori Okori released an album in 1989 or 1990 (when I was in JS2/JS3) .She used to attend the only RCCG in Victoria Island that used to meet at Engineering Close in the early 90's.She also used to sing at the Redemption Camp during the Holy Ghost nights.

Lorine Okotie is the sister of Rev Chris Okotie and released her album in 1990 with tracks like "Jesus I love You"

If you have a copy of the songs of either of these singers, I will be more than happy to pay whatever you want for the tapes. Or if you know where I can get them.

Thanks.

Please mail tundecraig99@yahoo.com or call 0702 6383 397

YouTube is your best bet.
I shared a link to one of lorines' songs. "Jesus the medicine". From there you can get other songs of hers.

Here's the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xumMh9UVsAg

(1) (Reply)

Reasons We Female Atheist Don't Come Out / The Logic Behind the Idea of God / What Color Was Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.