Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland (1065 Views)

99% Of Threads In Investment Section Demand For Your Email Address. Why? / Major Scam Threads That Have Rocked & Entertained Nairalanders / Why Are The Contents Of Threads/Topics Removed Or Hidden Still Visible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by yorex2011: 4:15pm On Feb 20, 2015
Been on nairaland for close to 4 yrs now and mehn have i seen threads.. From the scary ones, to the damn funny ones to the completely unnecessary ones.
1) the attention seeking threads : last year saw a boom of attention seekers. From guys posing as girls and girls with low self esteem trying to boost themselves by seeking attention online. You see thread titles like " hey I'm new here my fellow romancelanders" or " rate my pics" undecided or "I'm in love with so and so nairalander".. Nonsense!

2) the endless lists : this one also became very common last year. One bored nairalander like me would just start creating threads like ;" 10 reasons why girls eat beans" or "7 things you see in a public toilet"., " 21 ways to break up with ur gay partner" some even get so numerous sef "83 reasons why fart smells" (who dafuq will read all that poo)
This thread is another example.

3) The political threads: this one needs no explanation. We see at least 20 of them on front page each day

4) the thread of lies you see someone wake up one morning just to come post lies online. WTF

5) the damn funny threads: : i love these threads. They say laughter is the best medicine. If thats the case then these threads are "prescription drugs" grin

6) The advice threads: these threads are opened when one needs advice... And majority of them end with "no insults please" cos they know what nairalanders can say (too much bad mouthed peeps in nairaland). Examples include "help! Caught my bf in bed with a ram, please what do i do"

7) the unnecessary threads : these threads just waste space cause they are just not needed. e.g "please how do i create threads on nairaland" ( how did u then create it if u didn't knw hw)

cool add una own grin grin grin

#No insults please
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 20, 2015
space booked
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jasboi:
space booked
Guy why you first me? cheesy
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by teemanbastos(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
Examples include "help! Caught my bf in bed
with a ram, please what do i do"
datz d only thinq i see..
Laff dun almost tear me belle.
Hahahaha.

I trust nairalanders...na insults go 4low.grin grin grin grin grin

and
No. 8.. Nairalanders who write about the types of nairalanders on nairaland and op,you be example grin grin grin
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by yorex2011: 5:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
teemanbastos:
datz d only thinq i see..
Laff dun almost tear me belle.
Hahahaha.

I trust nairalanders...na insults go 4low.grin grin grin grin grin

and
No. 8.. Nairalanders who write about type of nairalanders on nairaland and you be example grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 20, 2015
wordsbase:
Guy why you first me?
na God cheesy
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by 3Cees: 5:14pm On Feb 20, 2015
The 'Naija babes can't bdsegnbfrthbbashjjbcdsh' threads too.
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by teemanbastos(m): 5:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
cc: seun, obinoscopy, lalasticlala
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by lordthree(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
you forgot the click on this link to read more thread... nairaland and hungry bloggers

1 Like

Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by yorex2011: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2015
lordthree:
you forgot the click on this link to read more thread... nairaland and hungry bloggers
Yh grin
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by veekid(m): 5:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
and the one u ursef jus posted
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by yorex2011: 5:59pm On Feb 20, 2015
veekid:
and the one u ursef jus posted
Yh read no 2
Re: Types Of Threads You'll See On Obodo Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 20, 2015
Jasboi:

na God cheesy
That's right grin

(1) (Reply)

SAP Training And Certification 80% Discount / My Hilarious Experience With A Nigerian Policeman While Returning From A Party / Hon. Yomi Akinrutan’s Excessive Convoys, Aides Raise Dust

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.