Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,695 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) (73551 Views)

Dangote Rolls Out Nigeria-assembled Trucks, Targets 10,000 Vehicles / Made-in-nigeria Cars Not Feasible By 2017 – Jalal / Amazing Nigeria Cars Used In The 90's(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by poiZon: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
Fraud of a policy, yeye baka. You put Cart before horse and expect miracle you people are failure for supporting this shallow Idea, tell me where they see iron they used for the car?
What about the tyre and the others. Our iron production must be working to the full capacity first and the electricity must be regular. You take part of motor to Nigeria for assemblage and you are celebrating. Group of failures.
If GEJ still advertise his achievement of 6 years, it meand he did nothing.
Nigeria has decide to March Buhari into Aso rock and GEJ out from Aso rock.
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is buhari speaking, oga booboo abeg go n learn hw to write.
GOODLUCK

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Yehman(m): 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2015
Obasanjo/Atiku had 8 years but couldnt fix power!!! Fashola and Tinubu had 16years in lagos they couldnt fix all the roads in lagos and couldnt give lagosians portable water to mention few. GEJ has spent 5years + as President of over 170m people and they want him to overnight turn Nigeria into a paradise. They call him names, Clueless, Foolish, some even said he is silly e.t.c. But... (1) He built 150 almajiri schools. Yet Goodluck is bad. (2) He revived railway that was comatose for over 28yrs. Lagos- Kano route,Lagos-Sou thern Ogun air condition train route,Ajaokuta- Warri standard gauge route, PH-Enugu airconditioned train route, PH Maiduguri train route, Kaduna intra- city train routes,Makurdi- PH airconditioned train route, Abuja- Kaduna standard guage route. Work on Lagos-Ibadan standard guage route ongoing. And about to kickstart Lagos-Calabar coastal railway route. Yet Goodluck is bad. (3) He established 12 federal universities.Ye t Goodluck is bad. Massive road reconstruction across the country(25000km ). Benin- Ore road, Abuja-Lokoja expressway, Enugu- Abakaliki , Onitsha- Owerri road, Kaduna-Maidugur i road, East- West road, Parts of PH- Enugu road &Lagos-Ibadan 8-lane road ongoing. Yet Goodluck is bad. (4 ) Construction of 2nd Niger Bridge is ongoing..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 5) He dredged River Niger..Yet Goodluck is bad. (6) Improved power supply from 2500mw to 6000mw and implanted 10 new power plants..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( 7) He revived the automobile industry with the new automobile policy spurring Nissan&Hyundai e.t.c to assemble/ produce cars in Nigeria and the emergence of Indigenous automobile company the INNOSON group now producing locally made in Nigeria cars, SUVs and trucks known as the IVM motors First in the history of Nigeria, She joined the commodity of car manufacturing countries..Yet Goodluck is bad. ( He remodeled airports to international standard,built five new airport terminals in PH, Lagos,Kano, Abuja & Enugu. First in the history of Nigeria, the East now have an international airport..Yet Goodluck is bad. (9 ) He signed freedom of information(FOI ) bill past leaders refused to sign..Yet Jonathan is bad. (10) He revamped the agricultural sector. Nigeria now the largest producer of cassava in the world with 45million metric tonnes- FAO, the largest exporter of cassava chips to China and have unprecedented 60% sufficient in rice production.Yet Goodluck is bad. (11) He gave women 35% affirmative to women participation in governance which saw the emergence of Muktar as the first ever female Chief Justice of Nigeria.. Yet Goodluck is bad. (12) He was able to contain the outbreak of Ebola disease.. Yet Goodluck is bad. (13) No more long queues at filling stations..Yet Goodluck is bad. (14) Nigeria manufacture her first ever locally made drone.. Yet Goodluck is bad (15) He signed local content act. Nigeria now have 400 tankers transporting crude oil.Previously it was 60 tankers. Yet Goodluck is bad. (16) His government recorded an unprecedented achievement in sports, best sporting performance in the history of country..Yet Goodluck is bad. (17) Nigeria is now the largest economy in Africa and the 3rd fastest growing economy in the world after China and Qatar-- CNN..Yet Goodluck is bad. (18) He made it possible for Nigeria to conduct the most free, fair & credible election in the history of the country (2011 election). Yet Goodluck is bad. (19) He does not interfere with the electoral and judiciary system.Election s in Imo, Anambra,Osun, Ondo and Edo are examples. In the history of Nigeria, is only in his government the opposition controlled large number of states and controlled greater number of seats in the National Assembly..Yet Goodluck is bad. (20) Under his government,poli tical assassination and assassination of high profile Nigerians is now a thing of the past. Who killed Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, FunshoWilliams, Marshall Harry, Aminisoari Dikibo,Alfred Rewane, Ken Saro Wiwa, Kudirat Abiola,NBA chairman Barnabas Igwe and his wife Abigail Igwe? In whose governments were all these murdered? I can go on and give you about 100 high profile political assassination in Obasanjo's civilian rule alone..Yet President Goodluck Jonathan is bad and so unacceptable to you. (21) GEJ approved 2,564 vehicles for police for free and fair elections and some bad eggs still complain that he is not working. I HAVE A DREAM THAT ONE DAY NIGERIANS WILL BE JUDGED NOT BY THE DIALECT THEY SPEAK BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER. I hereby challenge anybody to bring forward the achievements of Buhari, Babangida, Abacha and Obasanjo. GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND PUNISH THE ENEMIES OF NIGERIA. VOTE GOODLUCK, VOTE PDP ,VOTE GOOD FUTURE OF YOURSELF, MYSELF AND OURSELVES.

Say no to backwardness, pretencious anti-corruption and insecurity fighter, confident trickster and retrogressive change agent.

5 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Melinde: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
GEJ till I declare my presidential ambition

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Akpan107(m): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
Koroaso:
*****MEDICINE AFTER DEATH******

BUHARI/PYO
Buhari will never rule Nigeria again

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by lastpage: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
GBTYO:

Bola Tinubu is a bastard

Hatred is POISONOUS..... you need to detoxify your brain grin grin grin

Lastapge!
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:

You try Bro. We have decided to marchBuhari2Asorock come March 28 as NIgeria say Buhari.
APC!!!!!

oh. I forgot u 're only programmed to criticize and shout sai Buhari.....Wat a lame fellow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by GBTYO: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2015
lastpage:

Hatred is POISONOUS..... you need to detoxify your brain grin grin grin

Lastapge!

Bola Tinubu is a bastard....FACT!

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by pielgruesa(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Buhari plans to bring Rolls-Royce and Bentley, so this is nothing. I would rather aim high than low.
idiot. Bentley ko, Buhari's Cattle niiii.

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by lastpage: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
brownlolly:
Why are these pictures coming out now?

Last Monday, he "voted" #2Billion for "online and Media PROPAGANDA"..... so yo should know that our "stolen money" is stalking!

Now you know why the exchange rate is #210 => $1. and #340 => 1GBP

When you have a Govt that wants to waste all our National reserve in 6Weeks, just to hoodwink scallywags like those mouthing-off here, ....country got a BIG PROBLEM!

Lastpage!

BTW: Some of these pictures are simply lifted off the internet by some of his SaTANOIDs grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by anonimi: 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
ArthurADM:
The Assembly Point is located at Volkswagen of Nigeria Complex at Ojo volks bus-stop, used by Stallion Group to assemble Nissan & Hyundai cars and also Ashok layland buses which are converted to SURE-P..... Come see for yourself, I work in the premises.

If you can take pictures and post a thread for them it would be really nice.

It will actually be a sort of advert for the Stallion company.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by lastpage: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
GBTYO:

Bola Tinubu is a bastard....FACT!

At least he is still ALIVE...... meanwhile 'Ojukwu is dead but his MANHOOD lives on" grin grin

Please go for a brain scan..... it is obvious Tinubu has been giving your family Nightmares!
Did he demolish your Papa road-side Kiosk at Idumota or what? shocked shocked

Dont worry, Dearis Goodu Ooooo! grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by xprimate(m): 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2015
If say you no be guy I for hug you. This is they kind of Objective and analytical perspective I seek. GEJ has done good, no doubt about that but weigh it against wat he should have done or wat he did not do: fellow Nigeria's the odds are just too stargaring.
#use your head.
SkyBlue1:
You people are funny. It is perfectly logical to admit the good thing a government has done and still not like the government as a whole when weighed against the bad it contributes, it is called being objective and mature, and Nigerians just simply need to grow up and be able to this more.

Only disenginious people will say Jonathan has done absolutely nothing, I don't think people who have an issue with him are claiming that. People still have issues with Obasanjo even despite the fact that it was under his administration that GSM really took off and other industries as well. At the end of the day there are some things one should consider in this analysis; companies are not appendages of government, Jonathan did not build that Nissan plant so I don't know why the fervent shouting. It is good that Nissan felt the country was one they could do business in and you are free to attribute it to the presidency; but things like power and security which the presidency has DIRECT effect over would hamper the growth and potential of not just this venture but ALL private sector ventures and hence growth and employment in general. What has Jonathan done about that? He has been promising 24hr light since he was a vice president (no exhaggeration), and the country still doesn't have that.

Nigeria has seen the biggest corruption scandals (more and counting) under his administration and there is NO will from the presidency to address this, in fact his presidency is even part of it. His government has had more money at it's disposal in five years than Obasanjo and Yaradua government combined and even more, so what are we really saying here? Put things in perspetive. Does the output you see justify the resources that were available? I don't expect people on this thread to process this, all I say is let elections be free and fair so that people who want to can have a chance at kicking out this wasteful and corupt government.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by gsalvatore: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
You see daft people forming intelligent.

Some folks are totally disconnected and ignorantly sentimental that they can't even see the picture.

The FG brought in Trains and some folks were foaming through their mouth, telling us how London and Osaka have bullet trains and all that in 2015. FG can't bring in Bullet trains because we haven reach that level, you count 1 before you count 3, we don't have Stable electricity so no bullet train for now but then we still need railway transportation that's why we get what we have as trains.

Some folks want robotic assembly now, its a good thing and I really wish it though I want semi-robotic (ask Nissan how they faired going 100% robotic). Like I said if we get robotic line then bear in mind the electricity is not yet stable and it will still not create enough jobs( which is what the FG is doing). You dont have an assembly and when you want one you go full robotic, this will also give the jobs to expatriates on our soil not us.we have to build manpower for that over the years and this is a good start.

The dude vexing about Nissan coming into Nigeria should chill out, Innoson is hugely benefitting from the FG(ask anybody). I think It will serve as a healthy competition for Innoson, if he is scared of Nissan and others then he is not in the right business. I love the competition he is getting because I want him to succeed big time. (These Anambra men have this level of ceiling they don't like/no how to cross in business?)He has a lot of work to do and standard to keep. FG won't do everything for him. God help him.

Their will always be transfer of technology, now it depends on FG to see to it that it develops to a sustainable level in the future but the point is we have to start from somewhere. Do you think if the military govt started these in the 80s and created a sustainable pathway for it, do you think we'll be creating this thread?

We have to get our foundations right before we proceed. You can't rush into things because you think America or Germany are doing it, you have to first know if we have the foundations yet to move in that direction /pace if not you start building it or else you find yourself building castles on pillars of salts/sands.. This very reason is one of the factors that will make River state Mono rail not to see the light of the day(who knows that of Lagos?)

We are not producing our metal/steel yet, these Auto companies will benefit from it when Ajakokuta steel comes on which is a plus. This idea of trying to compare America to Nigeria is unintelligent, Magic won't happen, but we have to start from somewhere first.

I know GEJ is a person/clueless/retard/incompetent but if you see something good you just admit it(It makes you human and in control) than making hate/insulting/blind argument.

The FG maybe incompetent but any folk on here saying GEJ didn't do anything in 4yrs is being Uncharitable.
If you see truth you just say it.

3 Likes

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by cozy7(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
I'd rather buy American 3rd hand than Nigerian brand new.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
[b][/b] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
APC planned to drop tariff on Tukubo vehicles, a reversal of this administration policy. Dumb party! I
will drive tie rubber car IJN. Amen.

obamartins:
This is what APC goons have refused to see, they kept shouting change and couldn't realize the change is here already. GEJ till 2019. The Transformation/Change of Nigeria has started, Haters should go on exile.

BMW has also shown interest in building a plant in Nigeria due to the incessant Labour tussles in South Africa. Toyota, Ford, others in the pipeline, more jobs for our teaming youths and someone has the guts to call GEJ "clueless"? "clueless" definitely got a new meaning. I want to be "clueless" if this is what it means.

Singing......they wan be President
they no get paper o
they wan be president
Naa wah ooooo.

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Mistermamus(m): 10:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
seriously gej d best presido we av ever had buh bad belle no wan make e succeed. sumtyms u begin to ask yaself wetin dat old man obj do? just wasted 8yrs n gullible Nigerians will still be praising him. very annoying. infact any 1 wey no wan make we move forward for diz country thunder fire am.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by cytellProperty: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
The bad thing about opposition parties like Ashiwere Progressives Congress is that they do not acknowledge good things even when they can see it with their two eyes. In as much as GEJ is not a saint, I prefer him more than self proclaimed hyprocrite shouting "CHANGE" while indeed it is for their family and pocket the change is for. I have strong believe that God will give him victory against this critics who do not have anything better to offer.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by GBTYO: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
lastpage:

At least he is still ALIVE...... meanwhile 'Ojukwu is dead but his MANHOOD lives on" grin grin

Please go for a brain scan..... it is obvious Tinubu has been giving your family Nightmares!
Did he demolish your Papa road-side Kiosk at Idumota or what? shocked shocked

Dont worry, Dearis Goodu Ooooo! grin grin

Lastpage!

am not igbo cheesy
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by vision2050: 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2015
No job
Where do you expect me to see money to buy Nissan?
or you want me to steal? as you said stealing is not corruption.

Change we called for
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by TopWinner(m): 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
This is an absolutely exceptional feat to be accomplished at this political period. I must commend GEJ. I hope Nigerians would not politicize this one? Yeah?

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by shejane: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Till I drive one of them before I will believe

Our leaders love to deceive us alot
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by seangy4konji: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
A graduate collecting 40 k salary legally without receiving bribe,falsifying documents and not corrupt will work for at least 20 years to be able to buy that brand new patrol that is if he does not touch the salary at all...

N40,000x10x20years=8 Million...

Fresh air indeed and by that timeWe might be using flying cars..

You deh feel the breezeit deh enter body?

Failure.

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by sammhi(m): 10:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
SkyBlue1:
You people are funny. It is perfectly logical to admit the good thing a government has done and still not like the government as a whole when weighed against the bad it contributes, it is called being objective and mature, and Nigerians just simply need to grow up and be able to this more.

Only disenginious people will say Jonathan has done absolutely nothing, I don't think people who have an issue with him are claiming that. People still have issues with Obasanjo even despite the fact that it was under his administration that GSM really took off and other industries as well. At the end of the day there are some things one should consider in this analysis; companies are not appendages of government, Jonathan did not build that Nissan plant so I don't know why the fervent shouting. It is good that Nissan felt the country was one they could do business in and you are free to attribute it to the presidency; but things like power and security which the presidency has DIRECT effect over would hamper the growth and potential of not just this venture but ALL private sector ventures and hence growth and employment in general. What has Jonathan done about that? He has been promising 24hr light since he was a vice president (no exhaggeration), and the country still doesn't have that.

Nigeria has seen the biggest corruption scandals (more and counting) under his administration and there is NO will from the presidency to address this, in fact his presidency is even part of it. His government has had more money at it's disposal in five years than Obasanjo and Yaradua government combined and even more, so what are we really saying here? Put things in perspetive. Does the output you see justify the resources that were available? I don't expect people on this thread to process this, all I say is let elections be free and fair so that people who want to can have a chance at kicking out this wasteful and corupt government.

you feel that his government is worse on corruption ...but facts shows it is opposite....the fact is corruption is far les under him..acordin to transparency international. I think your problem is that the noise of opposition makes it appear bigger than it is....Nigeria had worse corruption in OBJ time ..you hinged your reason on not prosecuting but OBJ prosecuted but had more corrupt cases....
secondly, I don't know what you mean by out put..did you know how much it costs the government to prosecute the BOKO haram war for five years? am sure you don't know or believe that it is costing us so much money. Sanusi spent trillions trying to save the naira..., aaot to talk of trillions used for failed banks via AMCON? all these consume so much resources .... what is the budget ..4.5 trillions yet Sanusi alone spent bout 20% of that saving naira....
one thing I know for sure is that Nigerians don't think. Because they talk too much and enjoy critising others what they would have done or done worse

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by bewills(f): 10:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
God bless my president. cheesy
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by Melinde: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
cozy7:
I'd rather buy American 3rd hand than Nigerian brand new.
May your dream come true in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
ba7man:
Non of the posters above me can afford a brand new Nissan. #FACT. cheesy
You may be right but a journey of a thousand years begin with a step. We will get there someday. For now we are happy with this. Better than going back to the 60's. Go do a research on Chinese history. They achieved all they have today because they started like this. We are going there and those not interested can get a visa back to God d devil.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by ssammy: 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
GhaliNaaba:
Fraud of a policy, yeye baka. You put Cart before horse and expect miracle you people are failure for supporting this shallow Idea, tell me where they see iron they used for the car?
What about the tyre and the others. Our iron production must be working to the full capacity first and the electricity must be regular. You take part of motor to Nigeria for assemblage and you are celebrating. Group of failures.
If GEJ still advertise his achievement of 6 years, it meand he did nothing.
Nigeria has decide to March Buhari into Aso rock and GEJ out from Aso rock.
APC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bad belle.
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by sammhi(m): 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
seangy4konji:
A graduate collecting 40 k salary legally without receiving bribe,falsifying documents and not corrupt will work for at least 20 years to be able to buy that brand new patrol that is if he does not touch the salary at all...

N40,000x10x20years=8 Million...

Fresh air indeed and by that timeWe might be using flying cars..

You deh feel the breezeit deh enter body?

Failure.

you are even a worse failure..why should a gradute earn 40k...there are graduates earning between 150-250k ..it depends on what you have done with yourself. so you think a GMB presidency will reduce the cost of that car to 1m? right..? please wake up... or he will dash you the car?
or what exactly is your point?
Re: Nissan Rolls Out First 'Made-In-Nigeria' Cars (Photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 10:55pm On Feb 20, 2015
shikaan:
what kind of person are u? knw ppl bank acct by their post abi?
The guy fit be monitoring spirit oh. Only say even I'm monitoring power dey fake like I'm oga Buhari Speech and English. Hihihihihihih

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Odometer: Kilometer Vs Miles / Nigerian Who Bought ₦1 Billion Chevrolet In Turkey Arrested (Pics, Video) / Meet Jowi Zazaa, A Nigerian Who Bought Lamborghini Aventador Worth N115m - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.