Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can (25951 Views)

Think You Are Smart? Answer At Least One Of These Riddles / This Riddle Would Really Test Your Intelligence,can You Crack This / Solve The Riddle If You Are Smart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by achi4u(m): 7:37am On Mar 15, 2015
martcarl:
I think he wanted to use.d apples to knw how many times d doctor would come within the seven days because he blived she might want to entertain d doc anytime he comes
hahaha ur own madness pass my own ooo
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Disneyboy: 7:40am On Mar 15, 2015
Justosaus:

Because he's travelling for a week, and an apple a day keeps the doctor away

how did you know that an apple keeps the doctor away?
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by zzybaby: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2015
grin ;DSo that when the doctor persive the smile of the apple from the girl, he will run far away from the girl
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by wellmax(m): 8:32am On Mar 15, 2015
vjsmiles:
BECAUSE Y HAS A LONG TALE AND TWO BRANCHES angry

Oga its TAIL not tale.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 15, 2015
5p1naz:
In thick ibo accent** Nna this one is too Cheap, give me something harder...
There is no word like Ibo. If you can't pronounce Igbo that I understand very well but writing it? That you should do better!
The the yorubas call house Ouse does not make remove the h when writing it.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Kruzilano(m): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2015
Nmeri17:
its as a form of remembrance so whenever she eats it she can remember him wink
I tire o.... Me self still dey ponder o am
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Mbediogu(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2015
Pr0ton:

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by eherbal(m): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2015
To keep the doctor away
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by gal10(f): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2015
An apple a day keeps d doctor at bay...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by paooxide(m): 9:36am On Mar 15, 2015
Because an apple a day keeps you away from the doctor.... Took me less than a second
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Ahmeduana(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2015
Pr0ton:
BECAUSE IF SHE EAT ONE APPLE A DAY IT WILL KEEP HER AWAY FROM THE DOCTOR FOR EACH DAY HE SPENT IN HIS JOURNEY
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by SangoCrusader: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2015
An apple a day keeps the doctor away...
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by mariahilton(f): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2015
Me go finish d seven apple 4 one day i swearcheesy
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2015
Hhaaa I got this one an apple a day keeps the doctor away
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Pr0ton: 12:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
olusolaj:

i dey come make i ask my oga at the top

my ogas at the top say because the doctor is suffering from applefobia
BTT:

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!

Brilliant riddle.
vfactor:

An apple a day keeps the doctor away!
Swiftboy:
he gave her the apple because ''an apple a day,keeps the doctor away''. Did I get it? grin
saintneo:

This is usually done by Engineers, because an apple a day keep the Doctor away.
StealthyMe:

lol...because an apple a day keeps the doctor away undecided smiley
Mbediogu:

An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
Ahmeduana:

BECAUSE IF SHE EAT ONE APPLE A DAY IT WILL KEEP HER AWAY FROM THE DOCTOR FOR EACH DAY HE SPENT IN HIS JOURNEY

Yh Yh! Your all right
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by kevinaduga(m): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2015
Because an apple a day keeps the doctor away. kiss

1 Like

Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by StealthyMe(m): 2:18pm On Mar 15, 2015
achi4u:
How my brother? did apple pursue doctors away for girls?
Which country did this kain thing dey happen self.grin
I no know oo grin Na wetin dem dey tell us from when we b pikin. Doctors and apples no just friendly at all...
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Dolypson04(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2015
Justosaus:

Because he's travelling for a week, and an apple a day keeps the doctor away
The riddle says " a long trip" not a week trip. What if the trip is 7 yrs and not 7 days?
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Dolypson04(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2015
Pr0ton:

Wow.. See how you murdered my riddle cry
Is a long trip equivalent to 7 days trip?
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by Pr0ton: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2015
Dolypson04:

Is a long trip equivalent to 7 days trip?

Were you expecting something straight from a riddle?
Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by MrBossMan1(m): 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2015
Because a apple a day keeps the doctor away

1 Like

Re: Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can by OKNkanu(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2015
Nmeri17:
its as a form of remembrance so whenever she eats it she can remember him wink
..., lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Optical Illusions- How Smart Are You? / Drop A Word That Will Make Someone Check The Dictionary / Introduce Yourself With Something That Almost Killed You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.