Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) (47497 Views)

Robber Caught By Students In University Of Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Graphic Pics) / Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) / Armed Robber Caught In VGC, Lagos This Morning (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by IamforGod: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
bebe2:
Both the thief and the torturers are all the same.

If u can do this to a fellow specie only god knows wat u will do if u get a gone.

There is a reason for the judicial system, or shud we scrap it and just beat each other up wen things go wrong.
Hmmm I guess ur in Yankee or jd where there are multiple choppers and vehicles from the police. But here in naija it doesn't happen that. Way. You expect them to catch him and free him and see him bac on the street th next day? I dnt support killing but I support beating the he'll out of them.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by tuyi19: 2:16pm On Feb 21, 2015
bebe2:

If u can do this to a fellow specie only god knows wat u will do if u get a gone.

There is a reason for the judicial system, or shud we scrap it and just beat each other up wen things go wrong.

it is gun not gone. are you their customers?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
bebe2:

If "gone = gun" and if they were robbers then he should have been shot and killed dead on the spot if any life was threatened.

To armed robbers, there's a moment in time when you are presented with an opportunity to make a choice.

Choose well.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by johnmikel(f): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2015
If you have had armed robbery experience in the past most of would had known better
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by wunmi590(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
bebe2:

Wise and mature comment
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by acidtalk: 3:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
chukjojo:
so me that earn 100.000 naira only in a month from my new job will only use phone of 10.000 naira abi.

Bia kpachakwara anya gi.

That's not exactly what I am saying. I am only telling you not to spend more than what you earn on irrelevant things.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Dfavouredone: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
acidtalk:
My dear Niger youth, Please in the name of God, you all should concentrate on your future.

Times are getting tougher. Spen less time on facebook, twitter, istagram, BBM and whatsapp if those medium aren't helping your business or career in anyway.

Spend your youth working hard and building a future instead of ending up working in your old days and becoming a liability to family and friends.

Why spend N40, 000 and more on a phone when you don't have a job that gives you at least N400, 000 a month.

What you wear, drive or live is not a definition to your success or happiness. Your real self worth is knowing your future is guaranteed due to the work you have put in place to secure your future.

Karma is real. Whatever you do today you will earn tomorrow.

100% of God's words in the Bible and Quran will come to pass. forget how your religious leaders won't preach the truth for their selfish gains.

I FEAR THAT MAJORITY OF THE YOUTHS OF TODAY WILL LIVE A REGRETFUL LIFE TOMORROW

God bless you friend.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 21, 2015
bebe2:

That is why we are human undecided
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Mescopaul(m): 4:41pm On Feb 21, 2015
bebe2:

It breaks ma heart dear to see so much level of lawlessness sweeping through our country. Yes the forces shud be scraped and let everyone get a just recompence for his or her actions. It would surprise you to know that the carriers of such inhumane action are even more guilty than the said criminal. As much as I hate "the gentlemen on the road" , i vehemently and loathsomely hate inhuman subjections and actions.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 21, 2015
Bad market for them. God will continue to foil their evil plot, lazy ass.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by heffem(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2015
bebe2:

judi-wetin? If U̶̲̥̅̊ mistakenly jam dat guy for where dem d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ operate ehn?.... All these ur grammar go turn to "oga abeg ₪☺ kill me things"

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Norstrademus(m): 7:07pm On Feb 21, 2015
bebe2:

are u a Cameroonian?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by MrGoc(m): 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2015
Jungle justice shouldn't be encouraged at all . . . .we are all human
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by IGBOSON1: 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
scrotum1:
one of the major problems in sub Saharan africa is population burden. do not procreate if you do not have the financial resources to take care of the child . have only 1 or 2 kids and give your very best to that . stop overpopulating the land with bastards and continuous cycle of poverty .

^^^Good point!

Most of these hardened criminals are from broken homes or no homes at all! They could be one of a litter of children born to a poor man (with an insatiable libido) and his equally over-fertile wives that churn out kids like a baby factory! It would be hard for these kids to have a wholesome and loving upbringing!
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
bebe2:

I pray you fall into the hands of one of those armed robbers one day, then you will understand the plight of the torturers. ARMED ROBBBERS!!!! Ask those plying Okene-Kabba road, Obajana-Kabba Road, Okene-Auchi road.....they will all tell you that that armed robbers deserved to die instantly.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Rhea(f): 8:11pm On Feb 21, 2015
[size=18pt]They should boil him alive in hot condemned engine oil.[/size] grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Weah96: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
I pray you fall into the hands of one of those armed robbers one day, then you will understand the plight of the torturers. ARMED ROBBBERS!!!! Ask those plying Okene-Kabba road, Obajana-Kabba Road, Okene-Auchi road.....they will all tell you that that armed robbers deserved to die instantly.

Fine. Very few people have sympathy and well wishes for armed robbers. The problem is determining whether someone is an armed robber or not. You shouldn't entertain a system where someone can get killed for armed robbery simply because the person is wearing tattered clothing. That's like living in a Mad Max movie.

Take him to a sitting judge who will give him a fair trial. Once the judge determines that he actually robbed someone at gunpoint, then you can roast him.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 22, 2015
shikaan:
.lmao can u see that guys prick in the first photo?
I can see his bloody prick slam the bloody floor!! ewww!!!I pity those girls that fyiok for cash. this man's thing is coming y'all!!!
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:32am On Feb 22, 2015
Weah96:

Fine. Very few people have sympathy and well wishes for armed robbers. The problem is determining whether someone is an armed robber or not. You shouldn't entertain a system where someone can get killed for armed robbery simply because the person is wearing tattered clothing. That's like living in a Mad Max movie.

Take him to a sitting judge who will give him a fair trial. Once the judge determines that he actually robbed someone at gunpoint, then you can roast him.
Please did you read the post, they came to rob and were over powered by people! And handing them over to the corrupt police and unreliable judicial system will solve the problem. This Nigeria not any European country o where every thing is normal. Nigeria is an abnormal place so don't solely blame the people that Lynch the suspect, blame the system too.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by Weah96: 7:08am On Feb 22, 2015
engrfcuksmtin:
Please did you read the post, they came to rob and were over powered by people! And handing them over to the corrupt police and unreliable judicial system will solve the problem. This Nigeria not any European country o where every thing is normal. Nigeria is an abnormal place so don't solely blame the people that Lynch the suspect, blame the system too.

All I'm saying is that Nigerians got together and appointed officials to oversee these matters. In advance, before the crime even began. These officials should be the ones sending people to their deaths, not angry mobs.

You're saying that he's an armed robber, but what if he was sleeping with someone's wife and the man caught them and started screaming Ole? The official that was appointed ahead of time should be the person rendering judgment on a case like that, not an angry mob?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by drkay(m): 8:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
Funny enough, I was the doctor on duty when this guy was brought into the emergency unit of the State hosp, ota by the men of the NPF. He sustained serious lacerations. They were 3 in number but the other 2 ran away. What a small word.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by ayo2pec(m): 4:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Really.

This guys are also coward they need to be resisted.

They subdue people with fear. And some brandish fake guns.

There need for community policing and cooperation.

olohun mu.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) by giftiy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=bebe2 post=30938850]Both the thief and the torturers are all the same.

There is a reason for the judicial system, or shud we scrap it and just beat each other up wen things go wrong. Seems criminals have not messed u up before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Two Brothers With Human Head (Graphic Photos) / Naked Man Jumps From Roof To Roof After Firing Shots As Police Try To Nab Him / Gagiyouwe ThankGod 'Tuesday Cruise' Jailed Over Yahoo Yahoo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.