Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here (902 Views)

Women Who Have Experienced Stillbirth And Pregnancy Loss, Let's Talk / How To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks After Pregnancy / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pregnancy loss is a sad thing for a woman to go through. The hopes shattered, the pain, regret, blame, fear of tomorrow; they all make a woman who loses her pregnancy depressed, lonely, and feeling like a failure.
The thing is, though you are going through a difficult phase of life, you are not alone. This thread is an avenue for women who have gone through this to share experiences, make themselves stronger, try to find a closure on why it happened and how to avoid such happening again, and share the good news of a new precious pregnancy that has come to stay. May God dry our tears and grant us unending joy in our lives, Amen.
Re: Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here by absoluteSuccess: 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2015
Great thread and an oasis in critical time.

Losing pregnancy is not an easy experience to bear alone.

Sometimes we all need someone to lean on in difficult time.
Re: Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
Great thread and an oasis in critical time.

Losing pregnancy is not an easy experience to bear alone.

Sometimes we all need someone to lean on in difficult time.
Thank you absoluteSuccess.
I lost a sixteen week pregnancy last month, and it hasn't been easy. You start asking yourself, "did this actually happen to me?" Many people around you would give you all sorts of advice, sympathise with you, tell you it could have been worse than this; they are right most of the time, but it doesn't make it less difficult to think about. One needs to go through the grief, then stand up taller and stronger to try again. God has given us many things to be grateful for, and going through a pregnancy loss also makes you appreciate more the gift of life; the wonderful gift of being able to get pregnant, carry it to term, give birth to a beautiful, healthy live baby, and being alive to be joyful for this.
Re: Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here by absoluteSuccess: 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hallie27:

Thank you absoluteSuccess.
I lost a sixteen week pregnancy last month, and it hasn't been easy. You start asking yourself, "did this actually happen to me?" Many people around you would give you all sorts of advice, sympathise with you, tell you it could have been worse than this; they are right most of the time, but it doesn't make it less difficult to think about. One needs to go through the grief, then stand up taller and stronger to try again. God has given us many things to be grateful for, and going through a pregnancy loss also makes you appreciate more the gift of life; the wonderful gift of being able to get pregnant, carry it to term, give birth to a beautiful, healthy live baby, and being alive to be joyful for this.

I'm so sorry for your loss sister,

But keep hope alive, we can't always have it our ways cos God knows better. A lot were even praying they have pregnancy and it terminate along the line just to have something close to motherhood, the joy of conception was denied them, not by their own making but only God knows.

well I have learn to live in the joy of what I have found and not in the sorrow of what I've lost. Time is the ultimate healer, and God will return to favour you many times over. Be happy for your life sister, all is for the best about to come.

1 Like

Re: Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here by aghaibiam(f): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2015
I am feeling so so right now.just had a d n C today cos my 2+ months preg was anembryonic.I have hope that in a few months i will conceive again cos God will remember me.
Re: Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2015
aghaibiam:
I am feeling so so right now.just had a d n C today cos my 2+ months preg was anembryonic.I have hope that in a few months i will conceive again cos God will remember me.
So sorry for your loss aghaibiam. God will surely remember you soon. Ensure you ask the doctor about any questions pertaining to this that might be troubling you, use your drugs well, and keep on praying. It is said that a woman is more fertile few weeks after a miscarriage. Keep the hope up dear, God will bless you beyond your expectations.
Re: Experienced Pregnancy Loss? Trying Again After Pregnancy Loss? Let's Meet Here by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 17, 2016
Its been a year and two months since I lost my pregnancy and no pregnancy yet. Though, it could be quite depressing, I'm hopeful that Almighty God will do it soon. AbsoluteSuccess and Aghaibiam, how are you doing?

(1) (Reply)

Fear Of Cancer, Infertility Scare Women From Family Planning / Ttc Buddies, Pls Which Cheap Ovulation Predator Kit OPK Can I Get / 10 Reasons Why You Should Stop Eating Instant Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.