Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom (220870 Views)

Check 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / MUST SEE; 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom / First Class Method To Prevent Pregnancy.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Realwvn(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2015
To prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom, one thing you can do is to get a copper T. Women who want to prolong motherhood and enjoy their sex lives can turn to this method. However, there are possible chances that you will not be able to conceive. The other possible way to prevent pregnancy without a condom is to for the woman to consume the pill. Here again, the side effects are in number and one should consume the pill often.

More than this, there are other possible ways to prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom. Take a look at these simple tips to avoid pregnancy:

The Safe Week

The safe period is the best way to prevent pregnancy without a condom. This means you can make love between the 8th day to the 20th day of a woman’s menstrual cycle. Here the first day of the period signifies day one of the menstrual cycles.

Pull & Pray Method

The pull and pray method or withdrawal method is also followed by a lot of couples. However, it is not completely safe. But, according to experts, this pull and pray method is about 83 percent effective, just equivalent to a condom which is said to be 84 percent safe to prevent pregnancy.

The Effective Copper T

The device is implanted by a trained doctor and can be removed when the couple is ready for conception. There are a lot of women who opt for this method to delay the chances of getting pregnant.

Always Stay On The Pill

No matter what, stick to the everyday pill. If you are not on the pill, visit a gynecologist and he/she would suggest what you should do. This is one of the best ways to prevent a pregnancy without a condom. The pill is your answer.

Love The pre-intimacy

pre-intimacy helps to increase the intimacy without making love and the fear of an imminent pregnancy too. So, if you and your partner are not ready to be parents just yet, opt for this beautiful act of showing love.

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/5-ways-to-prevent-pregnancy-without-using-condom/

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by abdulhadi101(m): 2:56pm On May 04, 2015
Front page material...

Lemme park my keke napep for here..

Modify...
No. 1 require calculation (I no sabi maths)
No. 3. Dat 1 is risky nd dangerous ( wat if d device hook 4 inside or lose)
No. 4. Wah if ha body grow resistance
No. 5 Lols...dats nt an option

No. 2 is d sure things
Modify...
Ignore my post d person below, has sed it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 04, 2015
Okay seen

1) most girls are allergic to pills, they complain of side effects

2) withdrawal method is not quite effective as one could blow his load inside by mistake even if that was not what was intended.

3) girls are so lazy with their biology that they can't even calculate their safe period, that is even if some knows of anything called the safe period

4) the copper T... So one will have to go through all that stress? Isn't it better to castrate oneself if you don't want to have sex

Op

Op

Op... I can't seem to relate your list with reality especially here in Naija

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:07pm On May 04, 2015
Learnt this in my secondary school during Biology class.
Thought I would hear something different.
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:
Okay seen

2) withdrawal method is not quite effective as one could blow his load inside by mistake even if that was not what was intended.

3) girls are so lazy with their biology that they can't even calculate their safe period, that is even if some knows of anything called the safe period

4) the copper T... So one will have to go through all that stress? Isn't it better to castrate oneself if you don't want to have sex

Op

Op

smiley What was your former moniker?
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:
Okay seen

Op

Op

Number 4 is the safest.
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by popesam1(m): 3:12pm On May 04, 2015
bike..... lekki.. make I tell kafaya say I don get another plan

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by dharay88: 3:17pm On May 04, 2015
I actually opened ds thread to see if it will change me for good. cry cry
buh na lie, una still dey spoil me d more.
Kilode...?
Remove n pull.? Ok moti gbo o. cry

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

smiley What was your former moniker?

Hahaha grin guess.. . Am just like you. .. Different monikers...
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by StPete: 3:22pm On May 04, 2015
This thread go make some boys begin dey nyash without condom now...
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:

Hahaha grin guess.. . Am just like you. .. Different monikers...

Tell me jhoor

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Number 4 is the safest.

But how many people in Nigeria are ready to go meet experienced doctors for it.

How many people can even afford the copper T mumbo jumbo

How many trained doctors do we even have here that can successfully put it without removing the womb of the woman or forgetting his wrist watch inside her stomach?

Everything Op stated can't be practised here in this Country

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Tell me jhoor

*lip sealed*

You would soon find out
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 04, 2015
abdulhadi101:
Front page material...

Lemme park my keke napep for here..

Modify...
No. 1 require calculation (I no sabi maths)
No. 3. Dat 1 is risky nd dangerous ( wat if d device hook 4 inside or lose)
No. 4. Wah if ha body grow resistance
No. 5 Lols...dats nt an option

No. 2 is d sure things
Modify...
Ignore my post d person below, has sed it all

*feeling high in my mind *
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by dahdah: 3:55pm On May 04, 2015
MORE LIKE THE SIMPLEST AND EASIEST WAYS TO GET STDs

Condom is Cheaper than Drugs

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Holywizard: 4:02pm On May 04, 2015
withdrawer method is not for me because i dey like release inside de toto & dats y i always go around wit my condom
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 4:23pm On May 04, 2015
Y'all be talking 'bout 5 ways to prevent pregnancy without using condoms;how about 5 ways to prevent STDs without using condoms??huh?cos pregnancy isn't the only risk involved in an unprotected sex
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by boynigeria(m): 4:36pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Number 4 is the safest.
hmmm expect wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Number 4 is the safest.
you guys should stop saying no 4,, no 8,no 3 is the best. I have to always go back up to check what is in no 4 or 3 to really make sense of your post. angry

Having said that, I so much hate that damn withdrawal method. angry the last time I tried that shiit, I noticed on my bed my semen mixed with some particles of garri I took that afternoon before nyashing that babe. angry

FriedPlantain

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 04, 2015
kiss Man's finger can cause pregnancy alone if u dont know. the best is abstainance

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by cletz991(m): 5:42pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:
kiss Man's finger can cause pregnancy alone if u dont know. the best is abstainance
Hmmmm babe you run dis one o
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by texanomaly(f): 5:54pm On May 04, 2015
chowlade:

How old are you? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 04, 2015
Op, you for put removal of womb... Mtcheew
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by spacefreak: 6:10pm On May 04, 2015
EricRichie:
Okay seen

Op

Op

I agree with your point. It's easier to just wear a condom although some girls are allergic to latex.

You could also help her understand her cycle and go all hard during the safe week. smiley
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by lexib(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2015
Are u serz? You can do it from Day 8 to Day 20? Even when u know Day1 is d first day of menstrual flow?

WONDERS SHALL NEVER END!!!

Somebody should get this mumu outta here plz...

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 04, 2015
spacefreak:

I agree with your point. It's easier to just wear a condom although some girls are allergic to latex.

You could also help her understand her cycle and go all hard during the safe week. smiley

Certainly bro certainly. ..

cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 04, 2015
Pull out matter don't always work be warned....better to be save then sorry.
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by lexib(m): 6:24pm On May 04, 2015
Justfollowit:

Number 4 is the safest.
No! it isn't... it increases the risk for hving Ectopic pregnancies.
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by texanomaly(f): 6:30pm On May 04, 2015
spacefreak:

I agree with your point. It's easier to just wear a condom although some girls are allergic to latex

There are non-latex condoms.
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by spacefreak: 6:35pm On May 04, 2015
texanomaly:

There are non-latex condoms.

I know that. You know that. But your average pharmacy/supermarket don't stock it.
Re: 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using Condom by Macmilla(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2015
Realwvn:
To prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom, one thing you can do is to get a copper T. Women who want to prolong motherhood and enjoy their sex lives can turn to this method. However, there are possible chances that you will not be able to conceive. The other possible way to prevent pregnancy without a condom is to for the woman to consume the pill. Here again, the side effects are in number and one should consume the pill often.

More than this, there are other possible ways to prevent pregnancy naturally without a condom. Take a look at these simple tips to avoid pregnancy:

The Safe Week

The safe period is the best way to prevent pregnancy without a condom. This means you can make love between the 8th day to the 20th day of a woman’s menstrual cycle. Here the first day of the period signifies day one of the menstrual cycles.

Pull & Pray Method

The pull and pray method or withdrawal method is also followed by a lot of couples. However, it is not completely safe. But, according to experts, this pull and pray method is about 83 percent effective, just equivalent to a condom which is said to be 84 percent safe to prevent pregnancy.

The Effective Copper T

The device is implanted by a trained doctor and can be removed when the couple is ready for conception. There are a lot of women who opt for this method to delay the chances of getting pregnant.

Always Stay On The Pill

No matter what, stick to the everyday pill. If you are not on the pill, visit a gynecologist and he/she would suggest what you should do. This is one of the best ways to prevent a pregnancy without a condom. The pill is your answer.

Love The pre-intimacy

pre-intimacy helps to increase the intimacy without making love and the fear of an imminent pregnancy too. So, if you and your partner are not ready to be parents just yet, opt for this beautiful act of showing love.

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/5-ways-to-prevent-pregnancy-without-using-condom/
You got no. 1 mixed up. That's actually the period you shouldn't have sex if you don't want to get pregnant.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Skin Care / I Need Help / 12 FOODS THAT INCREASE YOUR SPERM COUNT- PICTURES

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.