Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,499 members, 7,958,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Tribute To A Great Fellow. Snr Corper Vincent - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Tribute To A Great Fellow. Snr Corper Vincent (936 Views)

Tribute To Valentine Umeh, Corper That Died On Feb 13th In Baleysa(photos) / NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) / Read Touching Tribute To A Young Female Corper Who Died In An Accident Last Nite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To A Great Fellow. Snr Corper Vincent by ddddon(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
I pick my pen once again to write for it is indeed a noble cause, a pen that have been filled with dust due to lack of inspiration. The last time I was motivated to write was when I heard of the gruesome manner a corpers lodge in Wammakko LG of Sokoto State was burnt to the ground and how my good friend Maureen was attacked on her way back from fellowship.

I know a public opinion will be why use "Tribute" , is Senior Corper Vincent dead? the answer is a resounding No and God Forbid. my friend Vincent is very much bouncing. According to Advance English Dictionary, Tribute is An acknowledgment of gratitude, respect or admiration; an accompanying gift.

least with the above definition one can easily identify why I chose the word "TRIBUTE".

How I remember, rather fondly 24th of Nov last year when I got my posting letter and I saw J.S.S RIMAWA. (the first day I met the GREAT fellow, SNR VINCENT) how will I forget the long and crazy 2hours journey to our PPA. with hopes held high thanks to the speech by Mr Talama (L.I) only for us to meet the infamous CORPERS LODGE Rimawa. but it was Ur administrative prowlers and maturity that gave calm to us and immediately the though of renting an apartment left my mind. THANK YOU CORPER VINCENT.

In you I saw a young man that embraced God in the early stage of his life and that you have imbibed in us all. THANK YOU CORPER VINCENT

when ever I come visiting in Riamwa, your pot was always open to us. This might be funny but THANK YOU CORPER VINCENT

we came to RIMAWA a place that have been without light for months but with Ur leadership ability you restored power and now we even own a Generating Set, we are not using. THANK YOU CORPER VINCENT.

you are fondly called PAPU, and on personal research I discovered that PAPU is a name for "Father" among the Red Indians, maybe your fatherly qualities have been seen among your fellow Corp Members and also your leadership management in N.C.C.F on behalf of every N.C.C.F corp members we say THANK YOU SNR CORPER VINCENT

Now you have completed your compulsory one year of service to your Father's land, we say may God Almighty favour you among Men. May He grant you all of your heart desires, may He make you leader among men all the days of your life Amen.

Just yesterday , I deleted a sim contact to include your number there , so I won't loose your number, will I one day regret this decision? Never .

For Senior Corper Vincent is a jolly good Fellow.

Esomnofu Arinze (Don) writes from Oba in Idemili South LG of Anambra state.

(1) (Reply)

See What Batch A Corp Members Are Doing / Ekiti B2016 Let's Meet / Mistakes To Avoid During NYSC 2017 Batch B Online Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.