Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) (1345 Views)

Four Prospective Corpers Kidnapped In Katsina / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / "Corper's Finger Cut Off In Katsina" - Twitter User Says (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 18, 2016
The entire NYSC corps members were thrown into mourning after the mysterious death of a corps member Vincent Ojeh who died after complaining of severe stomach ache on Saturday morning 12th November, 2016...

"He was healthy and full of life the previous night, and he even prepaid food for himself and his father that night (as he stays with his father here in Katsina) only for him to wake up in the morning and start complaining of severe stomach ache!. He was rushed to the hospital (FMC) and pronounced dead on arrival!" A Source Told GIFTADENENEWS.COM said....

Vinent Ojeh is survived by his twin brother ( A medical student), his parents and other siblings!..

http://www.giftadenenews.com/2016/11/corps-member-vincent-ojeh-dies.html

Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by tyav7: 11:22am On Nov 18, 2016
What a loss
Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by mii4u(f): 11:27am On Nov 18, 2016
The rate at which corpers are dying these days is alarming
Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2016
Chai!!! God, i don dey fear... People just dying anyhow...

I shall not die but live to be a billionaire and above 80yrs. In JESUS name. Amen!!!

Make una watch out for Danny Walker... I'm coming through
Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
Very alarming
mii4u:
The rate at which corpers are dying these days is alarming
Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2016
AMEN!...
Smallville10:
Chai!!! God, i don dey fear... People just dying anyhow...

I shall not die but live to be a billionaire and above 80yrs. In JESUS name. Amen!!!

Make una watch out for Danny Walker... I'm coming through

1 Like 1 Share

A Sad one....
tyav7:
What a loss
Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by ibroh22(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2016
o ma se o,,,ile n je eniyan,kini ka ti se o
RIP
Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by Osyabj: 9:00pm On Nov 19, 2016
Poor guy was poisoned. With his cult sign "sticking tongue out" to the left, it could be his brothers in cult that poisoned him.
Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by Godwin16(m): 12:23am On Nov 20, 2016
RIP to the death
Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by Godwin16(m): 12:23am On Nov 20, 2016
RIP to the dead
Re: NYSC Corps Member Vincent Ojeh Dies Mysteriously In Katsina (photos) by annnikky(f): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2016
Osyabj:

Poor guy was poisoned. With his cult sign "sticking tongue out" to the left, it could be his brothers in cult that poisoned him.
Hw did u know he's a cult guy, it seems u're one of them? tongue undecided
Rip to d dead sad

(1) (Reply)

A Clarion Call To Corpers Posted To Northern Part Of Nigeria / Federal Government Sets Aside N500m As Loans To Nysc Members / The Great Nysc Crime Cover-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.