Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Don't Be Part Of 2015 Election Violence - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Don't Be Part Of 2015 Election Violence (444 Views)

Shocking World Tragedies Of 2015. / South Africa's Xenophobic Violence | Photos Of People Burnt Alive / Tip To Survive Post Election Violence Online On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Part Of 2015 Election Violence by Thegents6: 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
VIOLENCE

I object to violence because when it
appears to do good, the good is only
temporary; the evil it does is
permanent.
There is no life to be found in violence.
Every act of violence brings us closer
to death. Whether it's the mundane
violence we do to our bodies by
overeating toxic food or drink or the
extreme violence of child abuse,
domestic warfare, life-threatening
poverty, addiction, or state terrorism.
If we desire a society of peace, then we
cannot achieve such a society through
violence. If we desire a society without
discrimination, then we must not
discriminate against anyone in the
process of building this society. If we
desire a society that is democratic,
then democracy must become a
means as well as an end.

Wait until mosquito lands on
Your testicles, then you will realise that not everything is solved
with violence

DON'T BE A POLITICAL THUG COME THIS ELECTION 2015

#BeWise

#GEJ_TILL2019
Re: Don't Be Part Of 2015 Election Violence by ghost1718(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2015
na to see Who i GO vote for be problem because none of them is fit enuf to have my vote, but can manage gej
Re: Don't Be Part Of 2015 Election Violence by Thegents6: 8:06am On Feb 21, 2015
ghost1718:
na to see Who i GO vote for be problem because none of them is fit enuf to have my vote, but can manage gej

GEJ be the koko o
Re: Don't Be Part Of 2015 Election Violence by ghost1718(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Thegents6:

GEJ be the koko o
make i manage him but all of them na thieves
Re: Don't Be Part Of 2015 Election Violence by Thegents6: 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2015
ghost1718:
make i manage him but all of them na thieves

na so

(1) (Reply)

Relate Your Worst Critical Times And How You Got Through It / Amazing Fact About 2015 Election / Deadly Ondo Ailment Traced To Consumption Of ”strong Ogogoro Mixture’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.