Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' (15956 Views)

Yoruba Man Blasts Oba Akiolu For Snubbing Ooni Via Video Message / Ooni Ogunwusi Celebrates 1 Year On Throne. Obasanjo, Soyinka, Igbinedion Attend / Opinion: Personalities Of An HAUSA/IGBO/YORUBA Man(the Good And Bad Sides) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by nora544: 10:47am On Feb 21, 2015
who is TB Joshua so when you are a thief, a politican who take money from the poor or a fake pastor you will be good sorry but he is for me no man of the decades he sells hope and that is not okay.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by amagugm: 11:06am On Feb 21, 2015
Great that TBJ is finally recognized by his people and placed where he rightly belongs. A prophet is without honour except in his own home. I am Igbo but I know TBJ is one great man of this generation.
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by omolami: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2015
What makes soyinka qualify as yoruba man of d year,is it because he sucessfully insulted our dear president and his wife? I doubt if Soyinka is a yoruba man,bec yoruba people respect the elderly.He is living in past glory bec he has done nothing new that know of.
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Chartey:
[size=38pt]That group is full of ignorant people. Any Yoruba cultural group that honours a pastor is a useless group. Pastors encourage people to discard the religious aspect of their cultures saying it's idolatry. Why should they be honoured?[/size]

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by isan(m): 11:17am On Feb 21, 2015
Bibors:

Awolowo na wetin if no be politician?
wool dey my eye b4 grin
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Are u yoruba? shocked
yea
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by socialwritter: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by DonXavi(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2015
PapiWata:
Naming Pastor Jaguda anything besides a slum landlord, whose illegally constructed rickety building collapsed and crushed 120 people top death, would be an illustration that criminals are in fact WORSHIPPED in Nigeria.
I have keenly taken notice of you and how you always appear with your tirades on any thread where Prophet TB Joshua's name is mentioned. It's like you have an alert to threads where his name is mentioned.
I have really come to understand what your problem is. Based on your moniker (Papiwata ) your problem is purely that of the Kingdom of darkness always on the
Prowl for any means possible to smear and spite the kingdom of light.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Precide(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2015
IamOpemipo:
69 missed calls
she dey call i no dey pick
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by israelbenzion: 11:51am On Feb 21, 2015
so they did not give any award to OBJ? let them watch out for his criticism of the awards. in fact, a new book is coming out soon entitled "My awards". Author: OBJ.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by IamOpemipo(m): 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2015
Precide:
she dey call i no dey pick

Babami u head dey dia..no passport

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Sijo01(f): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
BabaO2:

Canal girl

Story that touches.
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 21, 2015
django1:

But he should be in jail for manslaughter right now.

The scam artist should be locked up and the keys thrown into the atlantic ocean.
Nothing stops you from making the arrest.
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Mcowubaba: 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
Achutebe:
If you have travelled as a Nigerian to the majority of African countries, especially Southern Africa, you will know that Nigerians don't really value T.B. Joshua. Once people learn I am from Nigeria, one of the first questions they ask me is - do you know TB Joshua? The next thing is for them to ask for Anointing Water or Sticker! In terms of international exposure and tourism, I don't think we have anyone in either the secular or religious field that can be compared to TBJ, so I believe this commendation is well deserved.
TRUE TALK...fact..!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Mcowubaba: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2015
oluwlinda:
good for him

[img]http://2.bp..com/-t3J7TU6Vv6g/VOhgSIawOSI/AAAAAAAAAe8/m2U-oQ-tzaU/s1600/dd.jpg[/img]
take dis ur clips to the Right Section na...
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by paycash: 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
Thing of God attracts enemy congratulations TBJ.

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by redsun(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
Do you see how this muderfuckers are? With all those harpless souls that perished in his church as a result of gross negligence.

Nigerian society is truly an irrational one.
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by SirShymexx: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2015
Who the hell is T.B Joshua?

There are two many great Yoruba folks out there for some unknown clown to be named man of the decade.

This must be a bad joke! undecided
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Nobody: 1:48pm On Feb 21, 2015
blink182:
Nothing stops you from making the arrest.

angry If i'm in position of authority, that man will surely be doing time right now. Bunch of criminals.
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by macof(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
undecided useless list. Tb Jahshit man of the decade Who are the idiots that proclaimed him so?
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by macof(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2015
DonXavi:
I have keenly taken notice of you and how you always appear with your tirades on any thread where Prophet TB Joshua's name is mentioned. It's like you have an alert to threads where his name is mentioned.
I have really come to understand what your problem is. Based on your moniker (Papiwata ) your problem is purely that of the Kingdom of darkness always on the
Prowl for any means possible to smear and spite the kingdom of light.

are you sure water is evil? Don't you drink water everyday?
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Smooyis(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2015
TB Joshua is a global man of the millenium. He is such a phenomenon that cannot be compared to any other in this world in his chosen field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by jarkata(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
stebell:

Yu equating TBJ and OBJ is like relating light and darkness.

Sai TBJ till forever.
Why is Soyinka's name in the list?? It shudnt be. Ma opinion tho.
ur head dey there. imagin comparing light and darkness

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by LajaLaba: 3:12pm On Feb 21, 2015
omolami:
What makes soyinka qualify as yoruba man of d year,is it because he sucessfully insulted our dear president and his wife? I doubt if Soyinka is a yoruba man,bec yoruba people respect the elderly.He is living in past glory bec he has done nothing new that know of.
LMAO @elderly man u are a sicko no doubt cheesy
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by onlysuccess: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2015
Achutebe:
If you have travelled as a Nigerian to the majority of African countries, especially Southern Africa, you will know that Nigerians don't really value T.B. Joshua. Once people learn I am from Nigeria, one of the first questions they ask me is - do you know TB Joshua? The next thing is for them to ask for Anointing Water or Sticker! In terms of international exposure and tourism, I don't think we have anyone in either the secular or religious field that can be compared to TBJ, so I believe this commendation is well deserved.

ABSOLUTELY TRUE, MY GIRLFRIEND IS FROM ZIMBABWE, THE FIRST TIME I TOLD HER I'M FROM NIGERIA, THE FIRST SHE ASKED IS IF I KNEW T.B JOSHUA.... trust me now,,,,,, i just lied i attend his church and that i'm even a worker there,,,,,,,,, she accepted my proposal sharparly. even introduced me to HER family. they worship me like T.B now cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Glowww(f): 4:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
:-XCongrats to them.
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
How about musiwa ?
What title did he get
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by simdam500(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
They deserve it.... Kudos to them!!!
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by juman(m): 6:25am On Feb 22, 2015
fatdon2:

THE sage and founder of the modern Yoruba nation, Chief Obafemi Awolowo has been named as the Yoruba Man of the century. The announcement made on Thursday by IrohinOodua, the pan-Yoruba media online also listed Professor Wole Soyinka and Pastor TB Joshua as outstanding Yoruba personalities that have made unequalled contributions to the upliftment of the glory and grandeur of the Yoruba people.

True true, chief obafemi awolowo was the founder of the modern Yoruba nation. He loved his people.
Re: T.B Joshua Named 'Yoruba Man Of The Decade', Soyinka 'Yoruba Man Of The Year' by cold(m): 11:35am On Feb 22, 2015
PapiWata:
Naming Pastor Jaguda anything besides a slum landlord, whose illegally constructed rickety building collapsed and crushed 120 people to death, would be yet another illustration that criminals are in fact WORSHIPPED in Nigeria.
Jakumo,is that you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eluku Festival: Movement Restriction In Ikorodu Over Traditional Festival / Absolutely Lovely Nigerian Traditional Dance! / Ejire Ara Isokun! Where Exactly Is Isokun?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.