Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Any Music Producer In The Building.... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Music Producer In The Building.... (580 Views)

How To Succeed As A TV Producer In Nigeria / Going To Europe Vs Being A Music Producer(confused Fellow In Serious Dellimma) / Become A Professional Music Producer In Less Than Four Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Music Producer In The Building.... by Ugobaba(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
I need to meet with you...... Music Production on my mind!
Re: Any Music Producer In The Building.... by oluwadanie1(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2015
Contact airforce1 or andyblaze to borrow you their producers? They're artists too, nd working on their album

1 Like

Re: Any Music Producer In The Building.... by martinsaba: 3:47pm On Feb 21, 2015
Ugobaba:
I need to meet with you...... Music Production on my mind!
music production ain't easy, but at the same time it's not something that cannot be achieved, you need to have knowledge in Music, am into production part-time but want go into it full time but some resources are not just there,

(1) (Reply)

Web Designer, Graphic Designer Intern Needed / 7 Inspirational Steve Jobs Quotes That Will Take Your Career To The Next Level / 6 Sets Of People You Can Find In A Banking Hall..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.