Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,002 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content (38749 Views)

See What Was Found In Lagos Cinema After 50 Shades Of Grey Movie ..lol / where to download '50 shades of grey' / A Letter To My Children About Fifty Shades Of Grey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by KingTom(m): 8:52am On Feb 23, 2015
waxdude:

Ehen..na now u yarn well...cos I hv watchd d movie nd I dnt see anytyn in it. smiley
Guy if you no consider that one as anything then it means you Bad die grin
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by Kemmiiee: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
LordMecuzy:
It's cool to Ban it...

But I don download am already na.. watching it with my fiancee ryt now

What site please ?
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by Naijagal2(f): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Trust my people and their hypocrisy.. anyways na dem sabi. Pls anyone knows where I can download it in HD quality for my mobile? D one I downloaded before was cinema dubbed n I would prefer it in clear avi or mp4 format.. thanks
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by sammymolo(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2015
LordMecuzy:
It's cool to Ban it...

But I don download am already na.. watching it with my fiancee ryt now
Bros where can I download the movie form?
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by pweetychyka(f): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Can some one kindly give me d direct link to downloading dis movie? Please
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by suyamasta(m): 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
pweetychyka:

Thanks dearie... Will try doing it 2mao! Though its for ma mobile fone not PC! Hope it works too
u r wlcm
i havent tried it on mobile
but i have on pc (that im 100% sure of)
why dont u download it using pc then send it to mobile?

1 Like

Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Yomieluv:
Why na?

Cos sex scene?

I guess it was rated,so why the ban?
Nigeria and there hypocrisy..that's y they banned a rated movie....part of the reasons y we r still back ward and under developing
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by Alexanda07(m): 11:40am On Feb 25, 2015
nani667:
Downloaded.... Time to watch ✔

PLEASE BROS. ATTEND TO US NA. WE HAVE DOWNLOADED THE MOVIE. WE NEED THE PASSWORD TO UNLOCK THE ZIP FILE. PLEASE RESPOND. PLEASEEE.
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by grudges: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Alexanda07:

PLEASE BROS. ATTEND TO US NA. WE HAVE DOWNLOADED THE MOVIE. WE NEED THE PASSWORD TO UNLOCK THE ZIP FILE. PLEASE RESPOND. PLEASEEE.
even me dats wat stop my own from working pls help us with the password
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by pweetychyka(f): 6:36pm On Feb 25, 2015
suyamasta:

u r wlcm
i havent tried it on mobile
but i have on pc (that im 100% sure of)
why dont u download it using pc then send it to mobile?

Thanks so much dearie! I 've downloaded it to ma fone but guess wat?
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by suyamasta(m): 7:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
pweetychyka:

Thanks so much dearie! I 've downloaded it to ma fone but guess wat?
what?
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by pweetychyka(f): 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
suyamasta:

what?

Twasn't talking initially.. But now, it's talking

1 Like

Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by suyamasta(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
pweetychyka:

Twasn't talking initially.. But now, it's talking
ok is it clear enough?
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by pweetychyka(f): 7:05am On Feb 27, 2015
suyamasta:

ok is it clear enough?

Yea dearie its clear now! Thanks a lot.... D movie aint dat bad na? Y den is it banned?

1 Like

Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by suyamasta(m): 7:38am On Feb 27, 2015
pweetychyka:

Yea dearie its clear now! Thanks a lot.... D movie aint dat bad na? Y den is it banned?
k u wlcm!
Na hypocrisy dey worry d people wey ban am jor

1 Like

Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by waxdude: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2015
KingTom:
Guy if you no consider that one as anything then it means you Bad die grin
shocked sad how na undecided smiley
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by KingTom(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
waxdude:

shocked sad how na undecided smiley
Guy you reason am na, film wey cause babes forget underwear for theatre grin
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by waxdude: 2:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
KingTom:
Guy you reason am na, film wey cause babes forget underwear for theatre grin
Lmao...
Re: Fifty Shades Of Grey Banned In Nigeria Cinemas Due To Sexual Content by KingTom(m): 4:33pm On Mar 01, 2015
waxdude:

Lmao...
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2022: Chi Chi Twerks Subtly For Chomzy & Sheggz (video) / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kissing (Photos) / BBNaija: "We Didn’t Know That Nigerians Like Sex Like That” - Vandora

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.