Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "Amber Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 30 Showers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "Amber Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 30 Showers (4272 Views)

The Wait Is Over!!! Amber Rose Responds To Kanye West's Ce“30 Showers” Comment / Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. / Wiz Khalifa's Ex Amber Rose Shows Off Sexy Curves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "Amber Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 30 Showers by sassysatino: 7:10am On Feb 21, 2015
Oh My! Kanye West says he couldn't have sex with Kim Kardashian until he took 30 showers to rid himself of the stench of Amber Rose. Kanye taped a segment with "The Breakfast Club" Thursday and made it clear ... he's no fan of his ex, who is now calling his wife a LovePeddler.
Kanye was obviously talking metaphorically, but his point was clear ... Kim found him unappealing at first because of his relationship with Amber. And then Kanye stirred up a hornet's nest, making it clear to the "TBC" DJs that Tyga is in deep with 17-year-old Kylie Jenner. Kanye said ... "I think he got in early. I think he was smart."

Watch the updated video here; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/02/kanye-west-slams-ex-amber-rose-amber.html

Re: Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "Amber Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 30 Showers by holysaint1(m): 7:13am On Feb 21, 2015
okay sad nexxxxxttt

and btw.. Jst in case wink
Re: Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "Amber Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 30 Showers by bisi16(m): 7:34am On Feb 21, 2015
I luv d way Kanye grabs d A.ss
Re: Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "Amber Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 30 Showers by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2015
Nawao. Some people just don't have respect for female yansh. Smh
Re: Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "Amber Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 30 Showers by chrisgurl(f): 7:42am On Feb 21, 2015
Lamentations of kanye! Who cares?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Nollywood Star, Monalisa Chinda Chills By The Pool / Where Is Your Trousers??? Kendall Jenner Steps Out In Yeezus Sweater And Heels / Top 20 Richest Musicians In America 2018: List Of Richest Singers And Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.