Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,575 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. (2408 Views)

Mayokun Showers Mother With Cash As She Dances To His Song "Prayer" / Ego Boyo Celebrates Her 48th Birthday, As RMD Showers Her With Praises (Photos) / Kanye West Slams Ex Amber Rose: "Amber Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 30 Showers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. by Hottestdaniel(m): 1:13pm On Feb 20, 2015
Kanye West says he couldn't have sex with Kim Kardashian until he took 100 showers to rid himself of the stench of Amber Rose.

Our Kanye sources tell us ... Kanye taped a segment with "The Breakfast Club" Thursday and made it clear ... he's no fan of his ex who is now calling his wife a LovePeddler.

Kanye was obviously talking metaphorically, but his point was clear ... Kim found him unappealing at first because of his relationship with Amber.

And then Kanye stirred up a hornet's nest, making it clear to the 'TBC' DJs that Tyga is in deep with 17-year-old Kylie Jenner. Kanye insinuated a smart guy makes his play early, saying, "He just got in there first."

SOURCE:http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/02/kanye-west-amber-was-so-skanky-kim-made.html

Re: Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. by Elcemento(m): 1:47pm On Feb 20, 2015
Na you sabi.If you like take acid bath. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2015
ewwwwuuuu
Re: Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. by ejikeme(m): 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
this guy get issues....
Re: Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. by tare22(m): 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2015
Story...buh he likes grabbing her ass in public...k now copying
Re: Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. by elari(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2015
Yea! According to Kanye West "Tyra just got in there first" The same way Ray J. Busted his wife punny and made a viral video with it. Smh
Re: Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. by Hottestdaniel(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2015
ABEG WHO GET NOKIA CHARGER smiley grin shocked
Re: Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. by ManUtdholic: 6:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Hottestdaniel:
ABEG WHO GET NOKIA CHARGER smiley grin shocked
How many u need?
But can I get android pin charger
Re: Kanye West Amber Rose Was So Skanky Kim Made Me Take 100 Showers. by Hottestdaniel(m): 6:46pm On Feb 20, 2015
ok help me out
ManUtdholic:

How many u need?
But can I get android pin charger

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Tries To Walk On Water At Surprise Concert In Armenia / Top Ten Most Popular People On Nairaland / PHOTOS: Nollywood Actresses Go Totally Unclad On A Movie Set (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.